Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I recently got one of their dresses the fit and quality is lovely. Sadly most fast fashion are rip offs but you can’t compete with quality.
Indeed they are beautiful dresses, I have a couple myself but its always irritating when you spent your £££/$$$ and some instagram copy cat presents it as its her idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
a) She looks wild
b) What makes it a 'date night'? They only ever spend every evening with each other anyway. It's not as if this is a rare night out alone without the kids. Every night is 'date night' for them. Such a daft expression to use. 🤷‍♀️
What the Fukkety fukk is that yellow monstrosity . The elasticated top is ever sooo vurrryyy unflattering

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my sweet Lord, she is bonkers totally deluded. Those poses 😳 wild eyed and legless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s looking more and more crazy isn’t she. What was happening in this part of the story was it in reverse or something?? She comes across as someone who’s just starting out as an influencer not someone with 1.3 million followers!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her new favourite "I need to look skinny pose" twisting the arms in till they break pose

bleeping weirdo

a) She looks wild
b) What makes it a 'date night'? They only ever spend every evening with each other anyway. It's not as if this is a rare night out alone without the kids. Every night is 'date night' for them. Such a daft expression to use. 🤷‍♀️
In answer to B.

shagging the hotel waiter date night :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣

OMG - She’s Facetuned his teeth.. look how flat the colour is as opposed to the rest of the b&w!!!
This has made me burst out laughing scareing my husband lol!! He looks like when youre a kid and buy those milk teeth from pick n mix and put them under your lip…

plus hes spammed his hair down 🤓.

Imagine the pressure - hes not got the power in the relationship anymore, is really looking his age and she is filtering his photos. Imagine how many takes she does to get one she thinks is ‘luxe’ enough - I think hes a dick but God thats gonna make you feel like tit! He must be in a constant state of anxiety…no wonder hes maxing out the credit card to try and keep her happy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣

OMG - She’s Facetuned his teeth.. look how flat the colour is as opposed to the rest of the b&w!!!
This has made me burst out laughing scareing my husband lol!! He looks like when youre a kid and buy those milk teeth from pick n mix and put them under your lip…

plus hes spammed his hair down 🤓.

Imagine the pressure - hes not got the power in the relationship anymore, is really looking his age and she is filtering his photos. Imagine how many takes she does to get one she thinks is ‘luxe’ enough - I think hes a dick but God thats gonna make you feel like tit! He must be in a constant state of anxiety…no wonder hes maxing out the credit card to try and keep her happy.
What age is he? Defo looks at least 60. Surely not though but wtaf?

Reactions: 5
Add those horrendous BV feather shoes and she’s got her Big Bird Halloween costume sorted 👌🏻 I mean, her legs are nearly the same colour as his.
This picture. 🤣🤣 she looks clinically insane.
And it’s hard to imagine her anything that suits her shape less than this dress.

I couldn't imagine these two having sex
They don’t, that’s not their love language. Lorna’s love language is her buying her things, and his love language is him buying her things.
Occasionally she will have to perform a kiss or foot touch in public, but that’s as kinky as it gets. It’s a classic daddy issue relationship. She wants to be looked after and treated like a special little princess, rather than enjoy a mature adult relationship.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.