Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this Act 1,2,3,4,5 nonsense?
It's hard to say really, without trying to get into her mind too much🤪. I think perhaps she sees herself as this consummate, creative genius who's producing something akin to a theatrical extravaganza. (You may already have noticed that she has severe delusions of grandeur). All she's really doing is lending her name to bargain basement, imported sweatshop trash which they release in various dumps. Like I said, deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s classically trained don’t you know!

What’s happened to the birthday week presents we’ve only had one out of 5 days?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Classically trained my sweet ass, yours as well come to that! :ROFLMAO:
It's all part of the drama; building the anticipation & excitement #saidnooneever

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Loona doesn’t sunbathe and barely leaves her hotel to sightsee and actually experience the place she is visiting, what is the point in her going abroad on holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She (claims that) she doesn't swim either. Pity, I would love to see her swim avec clip-in rodents. Imagine if they came loose and were left floating in the pool. I would pay for a front row seat for that. 😂 She doesn't 'do' culture, therefore sightseeing, experiencing the local culture/history doesn't feature on the FoK-er holiday agenda. It all revolves around the 'Gram and perpetuating the myth outright lies that she spins to project the image of their purported lifestyle. So shallow and such a waste of a life experience. Time & time again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps he is......poor sod will need to get a bit of action somewhere. Note her use of the word "prey" - she could be reaching out to us as we often refer to him as a Predator. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh his horrible puckered up ‘smoker’s mouth’ as he desperately sucks on another margarita in effort to blot out his current reality 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What's the editing on this? Looks so strange, has she had more facial work? The lips in the close up look bigger again 😬
I noticed a lump in her right cheek. Maybe she’s had profhilo again

Yeah I’ve thought the same, I’m sure none of the others call them acts. Is it because she’s ‘posh’ 😂
Apparently it’s a reference to her musical days, of which are entire fiction. Well she played the piano for a while when she was younger. Not quite the concert pianist she claims she is.

Reactions: 9
Ugh his horrible puckered up ‘smoker’s mouth’ as he desperately sucks on another margarita in effort to blot out his current reality 😬
And the nails 😭 It’s not like he can’t afford a manicure! Or maybe he can’t, if Loona has that tight a grasp on the purse strings.

His hair looks like he stuck his fingers in a socket.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.