Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's being saved for opening in Marbella. She is running true to form as she has done this previously. Once they're in situ, we will be treated to an ostentatious display of gifts (all still in their packaging). We are meant to believe that these have not yet been opened and that she often doesn't know what the contents are. This is, of course, complete bullsh*t and is all for the 'Gram. There will be the usual collection of balloons festooned here and there, possibly a few photo's of Loons & Lurch plastered all over the place for added induced-nausea and an ice bucket with (you've guessed it) a bottle of Whispissing Angel. Yes, we've all been on hols with the Luxe's before, so kinda know what to expect. Still, we're off to sunny Spain so sit back and enjoy!🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a Chanel necklace that she’s not revealing till she gets to Marbs, we’re all in for a chav’ville fest everyone.

The brass is in Marbs 😂

Reactions: 9
Really sorry I haven’t had the chance to read the recap yet but just came to say she’s talking crap as per…why did John have to go all the way back to London to get yesterday’s present when they were only there on Wednesday?

Reactions: 10
Hello ladies, I have been reading here for a while now and I must say this thread is absolutely hilarious and very entertaining.
I have spent many a morning reading and laughing while my son watches cartoons.
Just wanted to show my appreciation 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The house instagrammer that brought @BorisBear and I here asked her about the wooden floors in her house (which are nice I have to say) her response was something along the lines of ‘From a chateau in Paris’ which made me wonder where on earth her money came from. I now suspect this may be bullshit.
I’ve also watched Breaking Fashion this morning, was horrified by her face and scraggly hair considering she’s so ‘luxe’ and highly amused that they kept saying ‘We’ve got the size 8 samples for the model but not the size 12 ones for Lorna’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The house instagrammer that brought @BorisBear and I here asked her about the wooden floors in her house (which are nice I have to say) her response was something along the lines of ‘From a chateau in Paris’ which made me wonder where on earth her money came from. I now suspect this may be bullshit.
I’ve also watched Breaking Fashion this morning, was horrified by her face and scraggly hair considering she’s so ‘luxe’ and highly amused that they kept saying ‘We’ve got the size 8 samples for the model but not the size 12 ones for Lorna’
Hahaha, I noticed the size 12 for Lorna, too. Adam saying he's classy, and Jamie saying, you're not bleeping classy, you're from great Yarmouth. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello ladies, I have been reading here for a while now and I must say this thread is absolutely hilarious and very entertaining.
I have spent many a morning reading and laughing while my son watches cartoons.
Just wanted to show my appreciation 😊
Hello & Welcome. 👋 Thank you so much, it's so good to hear you've enjoyed reading. Please feel v welcome to join in & give us your thoughts/comments. We are a very friendly group.🥰
Hello & Welcome to you and to @BorisBear.👋 Sorry if I've missed any new people out. It's great that we have so many new people joining in with their comments. I can't keep up with all the new names but please ALL join in. It's so good that you've all joined at this particular time, as you're just in time for us all going on holiday. If you've never been on a Luxe holiday before, it will be an experience like no other.😂 Btw, am loving the 'Parisian chateau floors'. Pfffft.🙃

• Haha
No appearance today …
It’s so obvious she’s gone to Spain today ..
Tomorrow morning she’ll be posting luggage and shopping pics .. Maybe passport pic on table with a glass of fizz .. Taxi laden with luggage … etc etc .. You know the score TITS .. yawn !!!!!

Can’t get over the fact it’s MARBELLA 😂😂😂
She felt old in that restaurant in Santorini 😂😂bet she’s gone to Marbs to see how many Fawnas she sees in her landfill creations collection .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder whether she agonised over the same dilemma she had last trip (or was it the one before) abroad.......Should she wear the clip-in rodents or pack them? Bahahaha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The poll should have been what does Lorna need for her birthday, the last 3 options would be at 100% 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well today's content has been truly original and riveting..........#saidnooneever. We've already had the Chanel sling-backs twice. Is repetition the new thing?🤔 Anyway, at least we've got Marbs to look forward to. I'm so excited to be taken on holiday again so soon. Simply can't wait. I think the coming week is going to be positively ELECTRIC, with gifts galore, bragging ad nauseam and chilled rose on tap. Ooh, wonder whether John's going to debut a new pair of shorts? Daren't allow myself to think about it too much or I'll never manage to sleep tonight. Cue music:

🎶 Oh this year I'm looning off to Marbs, Y Viva Espana🎶 🌞🥳🙃

Reactions: 6
Well fukk me backwards …. She’s spinning this one out again !!!!! She really is a vile .. greedy .. lazy .. lying.. donkey kicking .. hair thinning … ugly trottered .. unluxe.. classless … style less .. friend less, emotionless ….pot bellied pig ! WAKE UP FAWNAS EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS ON REPEAT !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I asked her if she feels bad leaving Boo all the time. Rhetorical question I don't expect an answer. LOL. I'll get blocked soon I am sure.
Definitely!!

As well as the trolley full of luggage can we please have an airport picture of luxy Lorns in the black joggers, white tee shirt, Chanel cap / trainers, and full nest of rat hair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.