Lorna Luxe #25 L4 IAR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a new thread Huns.
Any suggestions ? I can’t do a summary as my brain is dead. Happy to create the new thread with the existing spiel?
My offering -

LornaLuxe #26 What’s Portuguese for Landfill?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can do a summary in the morning, but i did the last two summaries so didn't want to be seen as gazumping anyone else who wanted to do it! 😁 If there are no other volunteers I'll do it in the morning.

Reactions: 12
Yours are very funny and I’m in total support. I would do it but struggling with half term shenanigans! Also massive memory loss and my recap would be shite. 🤣

Reactions: 3
I can do a summary in the morning, but i did the last two summaries so didn't want to be seen as gazumping anyone else who wanted to do it! 😁 If there are no other volunteers I'll do it in the morning.
Please do it I live for your recaps 🙌

Reactions: 9
I keep thinking what people must think of these two 😂 I’ve said it before but I saw them at Hotel Costes in Paris almost 2 years ago and they looked like a total freak show together.

• Haha
I don’t know who this lady is but what is her bleeping obsession with ruffles and sleeves bigger than her head????? Her ITS stuff looks AWFUL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not gonna put a thread title suggestion as mine was chosen for this thread and it took me ages to think of it 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll give it a go - Thread Suggestion :
Lorna Luxe #26
ITS collection a stinker, trotting round Lisbon with fag finger ..

😂😂 sorry but that’s just cracked me up

• Haha
Take that Fukkin handbag off the table. Nobody else in the restaurant has posed one on it😡
She really needs to ditch the Raisin photographer or he needs to get to specsavers.. Some of these shots are bloody dire ..
Oh and continuity in photos is a must if your photoshopping yourself constantly .. You forgot to edit your legs in last pic !🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Pressure is on Raspberry! But the last one was a belter. Put a poll at the top if you can they’re my total fave. 🤣

• Haha
I’ll give it a go - Thread Suggestion :
Lorna Luxe #26
ITS collection a stinker, trotting round Lisbon with fag finger ..

😂😂 sorry but that’s just cracked me up
Hey at this point I’m just glad to contribute ‘fag finger’ she’s so bloody boring my creative juices are drier than an iconic bronzing drop or whatever

Pressure is on Raspberry! But the last one was a belter. Put a poll at the top if you can they’re my total fave. 🤣
Ha yes the poll was actually the cherry on top hahaha

Bogged off to Lisbon with her virgin Russian rats,
Pack them in hand luggage, or just attach them to hats?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Have we found out what the “10 year” post was about ? Has she forgotten she told us it was 11 marital years last year ( remember the dignity free display of second hand Rolex in Santorini?)

10 years of cheating ? 10 years since she last worked? 10 years of out of control spending? The list is endless.
Hopefully she will be stuck In Portugal now, or she will have to isolate at that flat and that will send her spiralling in to a pit of doom again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.