Lorna Luxe #24 Flatulent lips and shrunken hips, filmed with a crusty tan and neon pink Chanel

If you are afraid of turbulence on an aircraft, should you:

• 1. Sit near the front of the plane

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • 2. Sit near the back of the plane

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • 3. Not drink the tea or coffee on the plane

Votes: 54 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time, on Keeping Up With the Luxes:

Lorna acquired some new hair, from Russian virgins no less. Well, that's what she thought she was buying. It just clips in and apparently blends in beautifully. Phillip Kingsley must be turning in his grave. Anyway, having attached the hair and giving it a once-over with the Dyson Air Wrap, Lorna took her virgin locks on an outing to the local house of worship to mince up and down looking like a looney. The off-the-scale cringe reel included some pretentious strutting outside people's houses, wearing only a blazer. She can only have been drunk.

Speaking of virgin hair, Sky TV actually paid money to Lorna to film a little reel to promote their new miniseries. Out came the old Virgin Atlantic uniform, and a cringey set of photos of her trying to squeeze herself into it. Obviously this was accompanied by a lot of reminiscing about the best years of her life. She then somehow managed to get herself into the outfit, and did a little reel with handy tips about turbulence. Richard Branson must have hours of repentance daily for the day she received her P45.

Mr Luxe, meanwhile, dyed his hair in preparation for going to get his Covid vaccine. Gotta look good for these things. Having come back feeling rather unwell for a day or two, Mr Luxe went to have a little lie-down in a darkened room, while Queen Baby sympathetically filmed herself jumping in and out of H&M shopping bags, with a seriously creepy 'Chucky'-style fake smile on her face, this time wearing some rather bizarre flowergirl dresses.

There was a podcast, which a couple of TITS sat through (one even cleaned her bathroom), which really was dire. It was mostly about how lockdown has done her good, and she's happier with less, and she's pioneering fewer filters on Instagram. To celebrate the great podcast, Lorna treated herself to a new hat in an attempt to channel Michael Jackson, which she put of back-to-front to go to Tesco.

The pièce de résistance then came in the form of two shirts buttoned together to make a dress. No, this is not made-up. I genuinely don't know what to say about that (still), but the double-shirt-dress was almost forgotten when Melanie arrived on the scene. Melanie thought she was Lorna, and gave us all a jolly stern telling-off for being mean. By the time we'd completed our time on the naughty step, Melanie had blocked herself on Tattle and we couldn't engage in any more meaningful conversation. Melanie, if you're reading this, do come back!

I almost forgot the 'Live with Andrew' session with some Instagram wannabe, who was somewhat obsessed with male anatomy and Lorna's enjoyment thereof. They were both pretty dire, and drunk, and the cringe really was off the chart.

In between all of this, there were new Chanel handbags/tote bags, one of which is neon pink and truly abominable. I'd put my money on it being in the next charity sale. There was also an underground car park reel with her boobs hanging out, and an empty Starbucks cup which got a regular outing.

This new thread sees a new reel being filmed with Lorna and Boo wearing headscarves in a car. Take it from here, ladies!

For any newcomers, please read the Wiki here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Nice one, I like the combination of the two titles 🎉 Looking back the last thread was pretty funny wasn’t it she did well with bringing us the laughs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ha her latest video it’s like she wants to sabotage her own career she’s making herself look ridiculous. I’m totally here for it though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My entire body cringes at the reels / TikTok things, but there’s a huge part of me that’s absolutely fascinated by them. I keep going back to watch which of course all contributes to her “ success”
The desperation and what she’s prepared to do / make herself look like, to garner attention is off the scale. I mean, it’s a dignity free zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love the thread title and the update .. Thanks @RaspberryCheesecake and @MadameS .. love these roundups they do make me so vurry vurry chuckle !😂😂😂😂 Can’t wait to see what #24 holds in store 😂😂 mostly all your comments 😂😂😂. What a great bunch of TITS we are 😘

• Haha
Yay new thread, big TIT energy... she has to be trolling us with that last story - a pic of a crusty baguette right next to her crusty baguette thigh 😲🤢😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can’t get over how bad the lip syncing is. It’s like when you watch a foreign tv show and they’ve dubbed over the top of it.

• Haha
it seems like Tik tockers lip sync badly on purpose - it does my head in!
probably because im far too old for tik tok!

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s back in Mayfair I see. What a deeply weird woman she is.
SO predictable 🙄
‘ A leopard never changes its spots ‘
AND
You could say
‘Once a cheetah always a cheetah ‘
Get my gist Raisin??? That’s probably why you shower her with presents .. L4OSER 😂

Reactions: 7
Looks like an extra in Little Women. WTF is that blue sack?
What a fab dress to wear in the sunshine !! You wouldn’t notice the sweat marks due to 100%polyester clinging to your body .. imagine the damp patches armpits, chest , under boobs, fanny , buttocks, thighs, etc ...
I’d definitely wear this dress on a summers day .. #saysnooneever !!!
😂😂. Maybe we should have that as a # for title 25 and instead of the quiz list our says no one Evers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yay new thread, big TIT energy... she has to be trolling us with that last story - a pic of a crusty baguette right next to her crusty baguette thigh 😲🤢😭
You beat me to it 🤣 exactly what I was going to say!!!

Also, one: the skirt, look how see-through it is!

And two, not only does she not have a seat belt on (which i hadn't noticed till a fellow TIT pointed it out) Boo doesn't have one either which is also illegal. She's such a head.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You beat me to it 🤣 exactly what I was going to say!!!

Also, one: the skirt, look how see-through it is!

And two, not only does she not have a seat belt on (which i hadn't noticed till a fellow TIT pointed it out) Boo doesn't have one either which is also illegal. She's such a head.
She needs reporting for that reel, highly irresponsible! No seatbelt on her and an unrestrained animal 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.