Lori smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great! We are on the same wave length then! She’s a fame seeking attention seeking wannabe who’s about as funny as a dose of the clap
I agree, dead humour, just your typical self obsessed narcissist desperate for fame. She treats everyone around her horrifically. Her family think they're gangsters around Torbay, brother is a well known woman beater recently left his very young 17 year old girlfriend for dead. They all need to be stopped

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I agree, dead humour, just your typical self obsessed narcissist desperate for fame. She treats everyone around her horrifically. Her family think they're gangsters around Torbay, brother is a well known woman beater recently left his very young 17 year old girlfriend for dead. They all need to be stopped
Yes I did hear about that. His got a lovely young daughter who’s mothers bringing her up very well . Lori is just a vile person and once the filter drops she’s even uglier on the outside than she is the inside. Everything’s so material to her she flashes Paul’s sports cars and Bentleys but doesn’t mention that they are all rented . She went to Turkey before her wedding had all over lipo but made out she had lost weight due to the gym!

Reactions: 4
Yes I did hear about that. His got a lovely young daughter who’s mothers bringing her up very well . Lori is just a vile person and once the filter drops she’s even uglier on the outside than she is the inside. Everything’s so material to her she flashes Paul’s sports cars and Bentleys but doesn’t mention that they are all rented . She went to Turkey before her wedding had all over lipo but made out she had lost weight due to the gym!
She made paul sack his assistant too because she was jealous of her, the girls a lesbian lol. Paul is so lovely, she's extremely controlling. Its sad to see. Even her wedding speech was the most narcissistic thing I've ever seen

Reactions: 1
She made paul sack his assistant too because she was jealous of her, the girls a lesbian lol. Paul is so lovely, she's extremely controlling. Its sad to see. Even her wedding speech was the most narcissistic thing I've ever seen
Somethings definitely happened between her an the girl she used to do the podcast with to

Reactions: 2
Somethings definitely happened between her an the girl she used to do the podcast with to
Yes Katy, so they were all friends and Paul asked Katy to be his tour manager. Lori made paul sack Katy mid tour with no notice leaving her really in the tit because she was jealous of the amount of time they were spending together. Katy is gay 🤦‍♀️ and Paul darent go against what lorry wants

Yes Katy, so they were all friends and Paul asked Katy to be his tour manager. Lori made paul sack Katy mid tour with no notice leaving her really in the tit because she was jealous of the amount of time they were spending together. Katy is gay 🤦‍♀️ and Paul darent go against what lorry wants
Ah I didn’t realise it was katy his tour manager! Makes sense now!

Ah I didn’t realise it was katy his tour manager! Makes sense now!
Imagine being jealous of every female your fella works or spends time with, even when they're lesbian. Sad that. More recently her brother has stolen designer coats and watches from Paul to feed his habbit while Paul was good enough to put him up AND stolen a pocket bully dog from someone else in Liverpool and ran back to Torquay. The dog is left on its own for days at a time then beaten when it goes toilet on the floor and is walking with a really bad limp, only 4 months old. He is openly telling people that he just wants to breed her for money then will get rid. I hope it gets taken off him

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Imagine being jealous of every female your fella works or spends time with, even when they're lesbian. Sad that. More recently her brother has stolen designer coats and watches from Paul to feed his habbit while Paul was good enough to put him up AND stolen a pocket bully dog from someone else in Liverpool and ran back to Torquay. The dog is left on its own for days at a time then beaten when it goes toilet on the floor and is walking with a really bad limp, only 4 months old. He is openly telling people that he just wants to breed her for money then will get rid. I hope it gets taken off him
His evil seems to think his some celebrity to but his a vile little nobody. Paul seems quite normal hopefully Lori the witch won’t change him to much I don’t know how she can class herself as a comedian I bet Paul writes half her material as she’s about as funny as a dose of the thrush

I can't stand them both, especially as the fame got to him and he fucked off his first mrs to be with lori. Both a pair of ugly, talentless cunts, his material is tit, its just audience ripping apart, how many times do we need to hear that someone's dodgy, or a drug dealer, its repetitive tit

Reactions: 6
I can't stand them both, especially as the fame got to him and he fucked off his first mrs to be with lori. Both a pair of ugly, talentless cunts, his material is tit, its just audience ripping apart, how many times do we need to hear that someone's dodgy, or a drug dealer, its repetitive tit
That’s exactly what his material is and bugging the way he laughs at himself Lori makes out his some super stud! His eyes don’t know what direction they are going in!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know yeah proper ratty that. And the way he talks about doing ecstasy on stage and his non verbal son claiming their sex toys with fanny batter all over them. Vile. I'd probably stop contact if I was the ex Mrs to be perfectly honest

Reactions: 3
Her eldest daughter looks thrilled to be at the fight and obviously Loris dressed for the attention with the chav dad Ronnie in attendance

Reactions: 5
Her eldest daughter looks thrilled to be at the fight and obviously Loris dressed for the attention with the chav dad Ronnie in attendance
Probably the first time leah has ever been taken out by her mother she dont know how to react not used to it
Ronnie is about as cringy and embarrassing as they come. Full time rimmer of paul Smith or anyone remotely known, must be where his daughter gets it from