London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao okay never mind, found her!
She also had highlights with ZoZo pre-nose job and all the same locations/hand bags
oh wow , she deffo. had more south asian feauters

I cant believe she denies lip filler tho hahaha

but tbh im not against surgeries at al but i do think its important to disclose it

Reactions: 2
I’m sure someone said earlier in the thread that she documented her rhinoplasty journey on her social media, but since gaining more followers has deleted it all. She should share it again, will make her far more relatable and I’d say the work she’s had done is pretty amazing.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure someone said earlier in the thread that she documented her rhinoplasty journey on her social media, but since gaining more followers has deleted it all. She should share it again, will make her far more relatable and I’d say the work she’s had done is pretty amazing.
I'm pretty sure the nose job was for free (maybe through Transform) which is why she was so open about it.

Sure they're thrilled she's scrubbed everything!

How do you know she’s left her job?
And I agree about the try on part. She should post more affordable brands because although we save up for luxury bags and shoes, realistically most of her followers won’t be buying £1500 alanui cardigans
I also think she just cant keep up with buying designer. She is welll off her dad is an amazing gynaecologist who works for the NHS but does private practice in chelsea & westminster aswell so no doubt he makes a lot of money. But nowhere near as her rich friend's parents like eleni who lives in a massive house in south ken. I think she should make more content of outfits from premium brands and affordable luxury that would be so much better than going to prada everyday and not buying anything because she wouldnt be able to spend £10,000 a week on clothes , where as someone like Tahlia whose father is literally a billionaire can.

I am not shaming her but I think shes getting caught up in wanting to portray this luxury lifestyle which clearly isn't very sustainable for her. Its fine that everyone has different incomes we dont all have to be alike.

I think it's best that she's honest with herself and the audience. I hope young girls don't think getting a corporate job and spending all their salary will give them that lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what Eleni’s parents do?
Not exactly sure but I do know her late grandfather Said Khoury was a billionaire in construction in the middle east. so whatever her parents do im sure they do very well in it , they own a yacht , live in a house in south ken , deffo a different tax bracket than zozo

Noooo way that first picture is Zozo pre-nose job??? I can hardly recognise her! 😳
I did not realise it was Zozo until I saw your comment! Wow no wonder she’s deleted all traces of her old face. I agree with other comments, she’s definitely struggling to keep up the luxury blogger lifestyle. She would be better off with her earlier videos of fast fashion styling. She used to wear boohoo clothes but she actually made them look good

Reactions: 4
what degree did zozo get?? also whats her actual name
her actual name is zoya raza and she got her degrees in biotechnology and works as a consultant. i’m unsure if she still does though. it seems her visa was over or she quit her job and moved back to the uk to start content creation full time. i’m unsure though if she did quit

Anyone else see this luxury Hermes handbag influencer call out Zozo for her fitting room outfit videos? About time someone else said this considering all of her content has just gone from relatable to unrelatable designer nonsense. Tbf she used to dress nice but I reckon Eleni’s influence has sent her into the only designer outfits content she’s making. Just because it’s Prada doesn’t mean it looks great x
IMG_2249.png

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see this luxury Hermes handbag influencer call out Zozo for her fitting room outfit videos? About time someone else said this considering all of her content has just gone from relatable to unrelatable designer nonsense. Tbf she used to dress nice but I reckon Eleni’s influence has sent her into the only designer outfits content she’s making. Just because it’s Prada doesn’t mean it looks great xView attachment 2283460
She posted another video because evryone in her comments was saying zozo is buying it all 🤣🤣,
its true her outfits dont leave the fitting rooms which is fine but crazy how people are thinking she is buying it all. it is fine to be from different tax bracket someone like tahlia can do that but most people cant and its okay.

i think she shoudl go back to styling her booho outfits they looked amazing. and i dont think this creator is bring mean shes giving young girls a reality check

Reactions: 5
Exactly or if she wants to be sustainable and not promote as much fast fashion there are countless of small brands to chose from & give them exposure whilst creating unique outfits. The fitting room videos from miu miu are so forced. Trying on 20 items but coming out with 1 sweater. Like what’s the point who is that even influencing 90% of her followers would never waste their money on that. A bag yes but not a £5000 chanel t shirt

Exactly or if she wants to be sustainable and not promote as much fast fashion there are countless of small brands to chose from & give them exposure whilst creating unique outfits. The fitting room videos from miu miu are so forced. Trying on 20 items but coming out with 1 sweater. Like what’s the point who is that even influencing 90% of her followers would never waste their money on that. A bag yes but not a £5000 chanel t shirt
Exactly , I hope she reflects and realises she doesnt have to act like the daughters of billionaires like the maroc twins , tahlia and eleni etc . it must be hard being in the same circles with those people and she probably wants to be like them. but i agree even people who love luxury and can afford it are not spending 10k on a ready to wear piece lol. I think she got lost in the sauce loool.

anyways the angie lady deleted her tiktok ( the one where she was pointing out you shouldnt feel like you have to keep up with these ppl cause zozo never leaves with the clothes she tries on she just styles them ) but zozos fans were literally tearing her apart and saying she does buy everyhting which further highlights how delusional her young fans are.

anyways zozo is a tired topic , not much to say about her , benaxir was more fun to talk about 🤣🤣

She posted another video because evryone in her comments was saying zozo is buying it all 🤣🤣,
its true her outfits dont leave the fitting rooms which is fine but crazy how people are thinking she is buying it all. it is fine to be from different tax bracket someone like tahlia can do that but most people cant and its okay.

i think she shoudl go back to styling her booho outfits they looked amazing. and i dont think this creator is bring mean shes giving young girls a reality check
Agreed her followers actually believing she buys it all are mad. Her original outfits were nice and she should go back to that content or at least support smaller brands that are still nice.
Tbf I enjoy Tahlia’s content i think she wears her designer well and she doesn’t give off rude vibes like Eleni. Her designer rtw also leave the dressing room lol.

Reactions: 3
im shook that zozo had a nose job I had to come on here and see for myself. i have noticed last year she just goes into fitting rooms and trys tit on

Am I the only one who hates eleni’s style? Girl doesn’t know how to dress and her face is not cute yet she clearly thinks she’s gods gift on earth. She looks like those cheap girls who get into fist fights and every picture she’s posing with a vape. I thought she was butch at first she gives me that vibe