London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, does anyone have tea on
sofia.londonn ?
I saw her once and she looks NOTHING like the pics. She even stopped people tagging her šŸ’€

Reactions: 1
How on earth do mya mills and Benrahma communicate lol
Google translate and the power of the bunda šŸ¤£
In all honesty though, Iā€™ve heard he does speak a bit of broken English but doesnā€™t have much confidence to speak it to press so Iā€™m sure they muddle along. If I were here Iā€™d be in intense French to secure the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Google translate and the power of the bunda šŸ¤£
In all honesty though, Iā€™ve heard he does speak a bit of broken English but doesnā€™t have much confidence to speak it to press so Iā€™m sure they muddle along. If I were here Iā€™d be in intense French to secure the bag.
Girl same!! šŸ¤£ I donā€™t blame her at alllll, I used to follow her back in the day and then recently seen her on my fyp and didnā€™t realise she was dating him.

Her ex bestie CC Kiely has lost so much weight as well, Iā€™ve always thought sheā€™s pretty

Has anyone seen zozosfits latest TikTokā€™s? It looks like sheā€™s in her family home in the UK. Her bedroom looks quite an average size, not as big as I thought it would be considering she comes across as wealthy on her videos. And sheā€™s got that god awful grey velvet bed.
Always the same with these influencers, spend all their money on their clothes but their home is all from bargain basements and hasnā€™t been decorated in the past 10 years

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen zozosfits latest TikTokā€™s? It looks like sheā€™s in her family home in the UK. Her bedroom looks quite an average size, not as big as I thought it would be considering she comes across as wealthy on her videos. And sheā€™s got that god awful grey velvet bed.
Always the same with these influencers, spend all their money on their clothes but their home is all from bargain basements and hasnā€™t been decorated in the past 10 years
Properties in London are really expensive even for small homes. Her family is more than comfortable financially definitely not bargain decor the rest of their home is beautiful she used to post it often before her profile was public. Her dad is the one that funds 90% of these purchases including the rent for her Boston apartment

People often ask in the comments what she does and how she can afford all this and she replies with her job role. I feel itā€™s quite misleading if the reality is that her Dad is funding the vast majority of it. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with that at all, but to give people the impression she has no financial help and is self made is deceiving. I still like her and her style regardless

Reactions: 6
She wants people to respect her more so wants them to believe that she pays for her lifestyle on her own but itā€™s quite laughable because ainā€™t no tech job paying you that much in the early years of your career. Even people 10+ years into their careers arenā€™t spending like her. 90% of her existence is funded by her dad & thereā€™s no shame it in whatsoever. She should just avoid answering these questions it makes her look silly

Reactions: 4
well she just posted a tiktok about the jewllery pieces gifted by her arab boyfriend , maybe they are real ? or as imagenery as her bf
The bf seems to be real, sheā€™s posted clips with a man in sight. What does she do for a job? It looks like she lives in a big house but it could be a house share. She really fuels her haters by posting so much about her ā€œArabā€ bf

So, I have seen this @frankie_got_dollars on social media for yearssss!
What exactly does this Ghanaian businessman do?
His profile states ā€œentrepreneur, financier, socialiteā€. But for what?
I remember that he was linked to Pamela (pammacb) and paloma (Loloskloset) (pair of hookers).

he seems like a @Hushpuppy type.
Any tea?

The bf seems to be real, sheā€™s posted clips with a man in sight. What does she do for a job? It looks like she lives in a big house but it could be a house share. She really fuels her haters by posting so much about her ā€œArabā€ bf
Shes a trainee solicitor in Walsall

Her house looks like an average middle class house in the midlands tbh, nothing too crazy and goes for like Ā£200k. Shes definitely pretentious and probably gets gifted loads by her rich "Arab bf" as she loves to say

I follow Esha Hussain mua and she put up a story for her friend Mahnoor whoā€™s one of the malik sisters that does make up as well. She said sheā€™s selling a Hussain Rehar suit that she only wore once for a few hours. I clicked on her link and she has one of her models wearing it for a make up shoot too so she lied about how many times it was worn and used. So disgusting to lie and expect somebody to buy it. These influencer types will say and do anything to make money.

She wants people to respect her more so wants them to believe that she pays for her lifestyle on her own but itā€™s quite laughable because ainā€™t no tech job paying you that much in the early years of your career. Even people 10+ years into their careers arenā€™t spending like her. 90% of her existence is funded by her dad & thereā€™s no shame it in whatsoever. She should just avoid answering these questions it makes her look silly
She always says itā€™s by ā€œworkingā€ girl, no salary in the US as a 23 year old living in the countries most expensive city is paying you that much to buy Chanel and bottega twice a week. šŸ˜‚ tell daddy to send that cc# over here

Zozoā€™s dad is a renowned OBGYN in London and they live in a modest house on the outskirts.

Her and her twin look nothing alike now that she had tweaks to her face. The purchases arenā€™t all purely hers as her mother and sister spend a lot also - she just passes them off as her own.

i like the fact that she doesnā€™t dress as a beige Insta clone but I think even sheā€™s struggling to maintain the upkeep of being a FT content create as her outfits have gone from being worn to now being tryonsā€¦

I think sheā€™s left her job now as well.

Zozoā€™s dad is a renowned OBGYN in London and they live in a modest house on the outskirts.

Her and her twin look nothing alike now that she had tweaks to her face. The purchases arenā€™t all purely hers as her mother and sister spend a lot also - she just passes them off as her own.

i like the fact that she doesnā€™t dress as a beige Insta clone but I think even sheā€™s struggling to maintain the upkeep of being a FT content create as her outfits have gone from being worn to now being tryonsā€¦

How do you know sheā€™s left her job?
And I agree about the try on part. She should post more affordable brands because although we save up for luxury bags and shoes, realistically most of her followers wonā€™t be buying Ā£1500 alanui cardigans

Does anyone know her twin's @ or any pictures? šŸ‘€