London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
forcing her way into arab influencer circles. I find it so weird how she’s posting this more than her Clinique paris event.

listen even if Lailli was this desperate to integrate into the Arab socialite scene it would make sense since she lives in Dubai. What’s Zozos excuse?
---
What’s even more corny is her posting influencer tit in the midst of posting about a tragedy like ,,, you don’t need to be so performative

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think she plans to move to the UAE and continue her career as an influencer. A lot of her followers are Middle Eastern because of her style

Reactions: 5
I think she plans to move to the UAE and continue her career as an influencer. A lot of her followers are Middle Eastern because of her style
ooooh good theory...I would not be surprised if she did. the fact she is with Yara Alnamlah (1.4 million Saudi influencer) girl, and she is doing the post ing of Zozo. Lailli is quaking right now...lmaoo

Reactions: 3
ooooh good theory...I would not be surprised if she did. the fact she is with Yara Alnamlah (1.4 million Saudi influencer) girl, and she is doing the post ing of Zozo. Lailli is quaking right now...lmaoo
The Mirza twins come across as judgemental, rude and unlikeable so it’s not surprising they haven’t made that many connections with other Gulf influencers despite being in the region for so many years

Reactions: 6
The Mirza twins come across as judgemental, rude and unlikeable so it’s not surprising they haven’t made that many connections with other Gulf influencers despite being in the region for so many years
Dubai influencer culture is wild, you have the khaleejis who look down on any other Arabs, collectively the Arabs look down on international esp euro trash like nabilla. I don’t think zozo will find it hard fitting in, if the likes of aatra can go from sharing a two bed flat with four ppl in Sweden to living in a downtown dubai apartment in the space of a couple of years, so can zozo. The thing is making your brand and relevancy last , I’ve seen girls that were the tit on arab insta from 2016-2020 become nobodies, long term I just don’t see it for zozo, her style gives kuwaiti 16 year old who visited her sister in London for a couple of weeks and ran her dads credit card bill on o street and Harrods. She doesn’t have anything that defines her style nothing distinct about her. Like there’s nothing that I see and associate her with. That’s what happens when you copy other people’s style and instead of being original. Also they r super racist towards Pakistani/ Indian influencers in Dubai. I feel like Bahrain (Manama) needs a breakthrough influencer and she would love it there I have been six times and it’s beautiful, locals are so sweet and it’s more low-key and upper class than Dubai, zozo pack ur bags and do ur thing !
---
Lailli and her sister just scream cheap😭imagine living off your self made mum in your late 20s

i don’t know if i’m an instigator or stirring the pot but zozo posting a jewelry tour and then eleni posting one shortly after of her just showing the palestinian flag sounds like her calling her out IMO

but tbh good for eleni !!! zozo is insensitive AF. she wants to profit off of arab culture but when actual arabs are being martyred she’s just posting to her IG stories not tiktok
IMG_6921.png

Attachments

It’s so weird that zozo keeps pointing out that it’s her middle eastern audience that is spending their money on Chanel as if no other group of people is buying Chanel. Like we get it girl, you’re audience is middle eastern…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Zozo had a Palestine phone case / sticker on her iPhone
She’s still posting quite regularly, much more then a lot of the Arab and even Muslim influencers I follow
---
It’s so weird that zozo keeps pointing out that it’s her middle eastern audience that is spending their money on Chanel as if no other group of people is buying Chanel. Like we get it girl, you’re audience is middle eastern…
I found that funny too! Like what exactly was she trying to imply? She really wants to further her career in the Middle East blogger scene. Ngl I’m sorry if I’m derailing but I find it really insensitive that Saudi Arabia is too preoccupied with concerts and trying to make itself into a new Las Vegas while saying they don’t want any Palestinian refugees. Disappointed in all the gulf leaders tbh, UAE, Qatar everyone showed their ass

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@qtr100 That's exactly what i was thinking! Like what's your message here? She pointed it out twice! Lots of different groups buy from Chanel. I did like her message about buying pre loved Chanel, I think it's a good idea especially if you really want something from the brand but don't want to fund genocide. I have bought many Chanel bags/shoes and whatever over the years but i really don't feel comfortable wearing it now.

I don't expect much from Arab countries let alone the gulf ones. It's all about money to them.

Zozo should listen to her own advice because she stays liking Anastazia Dupee’s content knowing damn well that girl is married to a staunch Zionist and likely shares the same views 😂

Attachments

Zozo should listen to her own advice because she stays liking Anastazia Dupee’s content knowing damn well that girl is married to a staunch Zionist and likely shares the same views 😂
She’s such an ass lick. Any trend she just follows realistically she has no style of her own.

• Heart
just noticed tiffany trump follows eleni I wonder what she thinks of her stories

IMG_1442.jpeg
IMG_1443.jpeg

Kharazir faking her way into upper society will never not kill me😂 this girl ladies and gents posts fakes knowing they are fakes with zero hesitation. No wonder why her tiktoks r just 1 second compilations😬 the Messika bracelet is a fake, I’m not sure on the love bracelets because I never owned one I think they look cheap. The mini Anjou is the shittest fake I have seen, I have the authentic, goyardine is never that wide or big😂the canvas looks weird almost like plastic m, stitching is atrocious, and the border…well, let’s not even speak on that. Also I heard from someone who knows her well there is no arab boyfriend😬

IMG_1444.jpeg

Bc she wears knockoffs I’m going to assume everyone she hangs out with also does🥹do better kharazir🩷

• Heart
I think zozo is riding so hard for Palestine because she wants Eleni’s approval 😂
Yet she didn’t show up to any of the protests in London

Where is Limisa from. She’s a tiktoker who sells cute abayas, she ignored all questions about where she’s from on Tiktok live

Reactions: 1
Indian father Scottish mother
---

She isn’t 1% arab but feels the need like many Muslim Londoners to aestheticise arab culture. It’s a pandemic at this point.
Oh wow. She ignored every question people assumed she is Saudi or Maghrebi they were telling her to visit especially the Saudis so she was pandering to them on live but wouldn’t say where she’s from

Reactions: 2
Oh wow. She ignored every question people assumed she is Saudi or Maghrebi they were telling her to visit especially the Saudis so she was pandering to them on live but wouldn’t say where she’s from
re limisa , she is 0% arab , her pretty mixed cousin with the curly hair and tan skin is 1/4 yemeni even she said limisa is not arab at alll. like its so cringe if she atleast grew up in the middle east it would make sense but she lives in london and goes on one vacation to dubai and suddenly thinks she is arab lol. whats worse is she wants people to think she is.

re zozo I think she is riding hard so she can appease to her arabs but tbh i dont want to say that as i dont know her intentions and this is a sensitive topic. also i used to like her before when she lived in boston but now I havent watched her in months tbh.

also in other news I KNEW okiamyasmin had an onlyfans i found a screenshot of it somewhere. pls tell my why a rich girl would have an onlyfans or even consider it lol. I also know many kids of the elite poltician and business people from north africa in london and no one seems to know yasmin or their family outside of social media. this is not making any sense guys. my theory is their brother was a drug dealer or fraudster and they used his money to make yt videos and build platforms for themselves and use that money to live off.

other news zuzu is really annoying I had to unfollow her she seems to really seek a lot of validation she has to flex she is 'rich' and flexes her dad has a stand in Winterwonderland. like eww. also sidenote and no hate to any ethnicty bas iraqi girls in london, sweden etc are insufferable. the ones from iraq or middle east or even canada are sososo classy. I heard sxhilan on tiktok is a sugar baby but idk ( also sorry i know one of the lovely girls here is iraqi )

also I saw youmni the other week running outside harrods and some girl was holding her umbrella haha and she is soo tiny but she looks the same irl tbh very pretty buy yes I agree her style is not classy.

Reactions: 2