London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment made me laugh so hard🤣it’s the reality though a lot of these tiktok girls recycle, borrow, buy authentic pieces to wear alongside their fakes. Zozo wears her friends Yara’s items like they’re her own which I find weird personally I could never upload pictures wearing my freinds bag that is weird. Someone commented before on middle class girls who always over compensate to fit in with the likes of Anna, Eleni and so on. Unless you attended boarding school in Geneva and your mothers frequented and abused Annabels Friday brunch there is no way you will ever be in their circle you will always be an outsider I wish they understood bc it’s so painful to watch them try this hard😂Also I find it interesting that @ChantalQueiruga father has a prominent position in a global company, yet she too mixes fake with auth🤨.
---

Zuzu was talking to this Pakistani man hoe for the longest, he comes from a family who are big time drug dealers in East London, I doubt they are still talking but I know that he flew her out to Dubai around last year. Asia was dating this Lebanese artist I can’t remember who but idk, I give major side eye because girls who yacht always run in the same circles and it’s extremely rare that they would befriend a girl who isn’t acquainted to their lifestyle. Essentially birds of a feather…. Also I saw Asia drunk in Bagatelle with some of her friends and some dudes like a year ago😂
Tbh the excessive luxury items are not even necessary, I will never understand making stupid financial choices for the sake of a piece which you will never want to wear again in 2 years. It’s an addiction for many of these girls.

I saw Asia in person too she looked stumpy and swollen. You can tell she’s addicted to the needle. Used to follow her but I got a bad energy from her I unfollowed, like she tries too hard to prove something. I think the men in her life caused her to have low self esteem. Would go on lives talking about how her sister was beaten up by her ex husband just crazy things you’re not meant to expose online to strangers. Weird energy she also used to always post cringe things, pics inside jets which she never set foot on etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This comment made me laugh so hard🤣it’s the reality though a lot of these tiktok girls recycle, borrow, buy authentic pieces to wear alongside their fakes. Zozo wears her friends Yara’s items like they’re her own which I find weird personally I could never upload pictures wearing my freinds bag that is weird. Someone commented before on middle class girls who always over compensate to fit in with the likes of Anna, Eleni and so on. Unless you attended boarding school in Geneva and your mothers frequented and abused Annabels Friday brunch there is no way you will ever be in their circle you will always be an outsider I wish they understood bc it’s so painful to watch them try this hard😂Also I find it interesting that @ChantalQueiruga father has a prominent position in a global company, yet she too mixes fake with auth🤨.
I’m speculating that zozo has more pressure on her to keep up the rich girl aesthetic bc otherwise she’ll get dropped by her management and not be able to fake it till she makes it anymore . It seems like her agencies vibe is connecting rich microinfluencers (like Eleni) to luxury brands and zozo ended up on their radar because of the lifestyle she portrays, my guess is she’s hustling to get invited to fashion week eventually/make a living through luxury brand or therealreal/thredup deals. The problem is you need more than 10 total luxury pieces that you rotate to do so lol

Zuzu was talking to this Pakistani man hoe for the longest, he comes from a family who are big time drug dealers in East London,
Pakistani man hoe from east london… as a pakistani,, free the girls from the evil that is east london pakistani men

Do yo think they get money from their parents? Isn’t Henry’s family loaded?
I think I found his linkedin , he went to St Ed****s school in Oxford. 15k per term. And he was a COO at a health group before becoming .. a business analyst? Super confusing career trajectory lol
---
Family money but his personal life seems to be a flop ? Guess they’re just gonna live off the wealth their families have acquired?? People who say wealth disappears by the third generation are vindicated again
---
Tamsin’s dad was self made (she’s made mention that he’s estranged from her grandparents) but made a decent amount of money that he could put her and her sister into good schools
Tamsin went to regular schools tho.. Esher and Waldegrave, not particularly noteworthy. I’m not convinced she comes from wealth at all tbh. Most likely another upper middle class girl not sure whether she’s above or below zozo tbf

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
she’ll get dropped by her management and not be able to fake it till she makes it anymore . It seems like her agencies vibe is connecting rich microinfluencers (like Eleni) to luxury brands and zozo ended up on their radar because of the lifestyle she portrays,
I thought Muse The Agency which represents Eleni and Zozo was just a UK agency and didn’t target like the rich girlies. I say this because Kim Mann (@ kimmmann_ ) is also represented by them and i thought she came from a working class background not extremely rich

Reactions: 1
I thought Muse The Agency which represents Eleni and Zozo was just a UK agency and didn’t target like the rich girlies. I say this because Kim Mann (@ kimmmann_ ) is also represented by them and i thought she came from a working class background not extremely rich
I have no idea what her family do but her family home seemed nice! I think Kim has built up a huge modelling portfolio (which muse probs liked bc they do modelling too) and also had deals w/brands before signing with muse so she’s in a different position to the other rich girlies. Own money rich but not a lot of people know that (I didn’t at least) because she’s lowkey about her family

As much as I dislike her outfits and attitude most of the time, respect to Eleni for standing on the necks of these Zionists

Reactions: 6
I’m speculating that zozo has more pressure on her to keep up the rich girl aesthetic bc otherwise she’ll get dropped by her management and not be able to fake it till she makes it anymore . It seems like her agencies vibe is connecting rich microinfluencers (like Eleni) to luxury brands and zozo ended up on their radar because of the lifestyle she portrays, my guess is she’s hustling to get invited to fashion week eventually/make a living through luxury brand or therealreal/thredup deals. The problem is you need more than 10 total luxury pieces that you rotate to do so lol

Pakistani man hoe from east london… as a pakistani,, free the girls from the evil that is east london pakistani men

I think I found his linkedin , he went to St Ed****s school in Oxford. 15k per term. And he was a COO at a health group before becoming .. a business analyst? Super confusing career trajectory lol
---
Family money but his personal life seems to be a flop ? Guess they’re just gonna live off the wealth their families have acquired?? People who say wealth disappears by the third generation are vindicated again
---

Tamsin went to regular schools tho.. Esher and Waldegrave, not particularly noteworthy. I’m not convinced she comes from wealth at all tbh. Most likely another upper middle class girl not sure whether she’s above or below zozo tbf
Ok I think I can put a little input, since I am East Asian British background so I am more familiar with the community. I googled Waldegrave School, I think she went to a comprehensive school. so educated. in terms of wealth, I think she is middle class...but acquired the upper middle class girl taste, because of Henry & disposable income of her job. remind me what university she went to?
TBH I don't think that she is doing the same flashy fashion content as Zozo or Eleni. she did skits, and is more aware of her privilege.....but she is definitely getting up there in terms of being insufferable.
she kinda gives me like 30% Gemma Chan vibes...but I dont think she went to Oxbridge. as with all POC girls, we all like luxury items & lifestyle.

Ok I think I can put a little input, since I am East Asian British background so I am more familiar with the community. I googled Waldegrave School, I think she went to a comprehensive school. so educated. in terms of wealth, I think she is middle class...but acquired the upper middle class girl taste, because of Henry & disposable income of her job. remind me what university she went to?
TBH I don't think that she is doing the same flashy fashion content as Zozo or Eleni. she did skits, and is more aware of her privilege.....but she is definitely getting up there in terms of being insufferable.
she kinda gives me like 30% Gemma Chan vibes...but I dont think she went to Oxbridge. as with all POC girls, we all like luxury items & lifestyle.
She went royal Holloway! Middle class fest lol, studied English lit
---
Not bena hanging out with quirez…sus
View attachment 2512788
Nah … this is definitely weird isn’t he a known pimp?
---
I doubt benazir is amongst his clientele, not very pretty, must be her friend who is

She went royal Holloway! Middle class fest lol, studied English lit
---

Nah … this is definitely weird isn’t he a known pimp?
---
I doubt benazir is amongst his clientele, not very pretty, must be her friend who is
Damn, I was expecting her to go to UCL or Kings...but probs thought too highly of her. again, I have not kept up with the comprehensive schools ranking list...so unsure if that Waldegrave School is rated highly.

I was not expecting her to go to the same uni like Lailli Mirza. no offence to Royal Holloway...it kinda makes sense she has this sort of "luxurious taste". well at least she does not hang out with all white people. I know its bare minimum, but alot of Eurasians like her, usually hang out with just white people.

Damn, I was expecting her to go to UCL or Kings...but probs thought too highly of her. again, I have not kept up with the comprehensive schools ranking list...so unsure if that Waldegrave School is rated highly.

I was not expecting her to go to the same uni like Lailli Mirza. no offence to Royal Holloway...it kinda makes sense she has this sort of "luxurious taste". well at least she does not hang out with all white people. I know its bare minimum, but alot of Eurasians like her, usually hang out with just white people.
Lailli went to regents

Reactions: 4
thank you for correcting me. my apologies everyone....I dont know why I get regents & royal Holloway mixed up
I think you got confused because her sister Alizey studied at royal Holloway from what I can remember

Lmao Zozo’s hypocritical ass doing up free Palestine posts from the comfort of her own home but not going to any protests. Too busy being a so called fashion wannabe Arab queen in Riyadh and then hanging out with Saudi’s who say tit all on the matter. I respect Eleni for going to protests and always sticking to her words.

Speaking of Zozo my friend saw her in Watford on Tuesday at the o2 shop. She recognised her by the purple loro pianas and then saw her face 😂 is she no longer living in Boston?

Reactions: 3
Speaking of Zozo my friend saw her in Watford on Tuesday at the o2 shop. She recognised her by the purple loro pianas and then saw her face 😂 is she no longer living in Boston?
She probably quit her job to be come a full time influencer. Cringe.