London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread to discuss all of the London girlies who pop up on our social medias! Tattle away!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still going on and on about her "future" rich arab husband...
Hahaha I’ve seen her so many times. Is she not embarrassed to be with someone that long without even a ring on her finger, especially a Middle Eastern guy
---
Btw thank you for making this thread!! 💗💗💗

Reactions: 7
Still going on and on about her "future" rich arab husband...
She needs to grow up and stop embarrassing herself on social media with these videos. Every time I see her out she looks fat in her unflattering outfits. Just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it compliments your body 😭

Reactions: 2
Can someone drop the link in Lailli Mirza’s thread so more girls can join

Reactions: 4
Thank you @cherryblues for starting this thread!

That girl Benazir/expensivb1tch makes me criiiiinge! she fetishises Arab men so much in her tiktoks. I'm starting to think her boyfriend isn't real. They were "together" for 8 years?! where's the nikah? does anyone know who the guy is? like the above poster said, going that long without a ring is embarrassing at her grown age

Shes from Birmingham/Walsall and lives in an average UK house but never mentions or shows that bit lol, just spends her wages on tacky designer things to make herself look bouji but screams new money. Someone also needs to tell her to stop making smoking cigs her personality trait 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you @cherryblues for starting this thread!

That girl Benazir/expensivb1tch makes me criiiiinge! she fetishises Arab men so much in her tiktoks. I'm starting to think her boyfriend isn't real. They were "together" for 8 years?! where's the nikah? does anyone know who the guy is? like the above poster said, going that long without a ring is embarrassing at her grown age

Shes from Birmingham/Walsall and lives in an average UK house but never mentions or shows that bit lol, just spends her wages on tacky designer things to make herself look bouji but screams new money. Someone also needs to tell her to stop making smoking cigs her personality trait 🤮
Omg I remember in one of her tiktoks she showed the outside of her house it seemed like a very average semi detached, you’d find on the outskirts of London. No Knightsbridge apartment like she tries to make it seem🤣I feel like she tries too hard and that’s what makes it come across as cheap.

I did ask back in Amman if they did know anyone who is frequenting London and in (10 year long😅😂) relationship with a Pakistani and they said no. So either he’s ashamed of her which is illustrated in him leading her on for several years with the sole promise of marriage, or he’s a figment of her imagination.

• Heart
229D9914-4EF1-4561-9A32-CF2C6FF5BE94.jpeg

the combination of her bushy and unkept eyebrows with grey looking foundation makes her look sickly. Spends money on all designer yet she can’t even match her foundation right…

Oh don’t even get me started on the whole 8 year boyfriend?!? Even if they didn’t want marry right away wouldn’t you want to do nikkah just so things could be halal and they can meet each others families with no complications…If he is a conservative wealthy Arab man wouldn’t he want to do that? Nothing makes sense at all with so I’d have to believe she’s lying about somethings.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Really? Because that's what women should aspire too, a ring on the finger?
To be fair, the girl we’re talking about always goes on and on about how she wants to be a stay at home mum to a rich Arab man and has made digs at other peoples relationships only to find out she’s been dating her boyfriend for 8 years. In our culture that means that marriage isn’t going to happens and she’s just fooling herself while also putting others down.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, the girl we’re talking about always goes on and on about how she wants to be a stay at home mum to a rich Arab man and has made digs at other peoples relationships only to find out she’s been dating her boyfriend for 8 years. In our culture that means that marriage isn’t going to happens and she’s just fooling herself while also putting others down.
Fair enough. Then I feel insulted by her as well 😆 Women who date for money get what they deserve

• Heart
Really? Because that's what women should aspire too, a ring on the finger?
Absolutely not in fact marriage isn’t really an accomplishment but girls like her believe it is and are dying to the wife of an Arab to the point it becomes their entire personality trait

• Haha
Does anybody know that girl zozofits on tik tok, she's also Pakistani from London but she currently lives in Boston. She's originally from Birmingham. She seems like a really nice girl and has great style but does anyone know what her parents do for work? She's able to afford many luxury things with the support of parents i believe.