Loki - Disney+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Hiddleston is so hot in this show ๐Ÿ˜‚

Half the time Iโ€™ve no idea whatโ€™s going on, but thatโ€™s fine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Nothing can top Wandavision for me I loved it.

Wasnโ€™t as keen on falcon and winter soldier but happily drooled over Sebastian Stan for a few weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loving Loki! Alligator Loki is my fave ๐Ÿคฃ I was a bit confused the first couple of episodes but obviously it takes time to explain. I really loved Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Wandavison too! They're all soo different which has just been fantastic.

Reactions: 3
Tom Hiddleston is so hot in this show ๐Ÿ˜‚

Half the time Iโ€™ve no idea whatโ€™s going on, but thatโ€™s fine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Nothing can top Wandavision for me I loved it.

Wasnโ€™t as keen on falcon and winter soldier but happily drooled over Sebastian Stan for a few weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yep wandavision I watched for the story, Loki I am watching for Tom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic but just watched Black Widow and really enjoyed it. Made me miss all the avengers ๐Ÿ’”

Reactions: 6
Snuck the final ep in before work today. All I'll say is that it sets up the new movie arc very nicely! :giggle:

Reactions: 5
Snuck the final ep in before work today. All I'll say is that it sets up the new movie arc very nicely! :giggle:
I was so upset by tyne ending, not satisfying at all ๐Ÿ˜‚ the other two series have had an ending ๐Ÿ˜‚

Loki also looked super sweaty he needed a shower after spending all series in the same clothes

Am v confused. Is he on a different time line now?! Also, Loki returns in season 2?!?!

I was so upset by tyne ending, not satisfying at all ๐Ÿ˜‚ the other two series have had an ending ๐Ÿ˜‚

Loki also looked super sweaty he needed a shower after spending all series in the same clothes
Omg the costume was sending me horrible mixed messages. On the one hand I hate office wear but on the other hand he makes it look so hot ๐Ÿฅต

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg the costume was sending me horrible mixed messages. On the one hand I hate office wear but on the other hand he makes it look so hot ๐Ÿฅต
So hot ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m watching the night manager now because Iโ€™ve got withdrawal issues ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I said about the costume. It was like Loki on the top and night manager on the bottom.

Reactions: 1
The behind the scenes is so so good. Hiddleston and Owen Wilson together has me like ๐Ÿ˜

What happened? Spoiler it if needed โ€ฆ
2 big characters and others pruned, Timely disintegrated trying to fix the loom thing, massive explosion at the end, which I'm assuming means billions die?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1