Loki - Disney+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread so thought I'd start one.

I'm about 10 mins in so far and slightly confused 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I feel like it’s a bit slow going but I loved it. I was so-so on Loki in the Avengers all the way up until Ragnarok but this really cemented my love/lust for him haha

Reactions: 6
It took me ages to get into falcon and the winter soldier so I'm kind of expecting the same from Loki. I was a lot less confused by the end. Looking forward to seeing where they go with it and whether it will top Wandavision

Reactions: 3
Yay thanks for starting a thread. I couldn't get into falcon and the winter soldier but loved wandavision.
I know this review isn't great but they do explain what's going on clearly. I had to ask my husband because I was confused too. 😂

I never really got into Wanda Vision, but enjoyed the falcon and the winter soldier.
I was impatient for loki to start and I was not disappointed by this first episode, it was fun and emotional, everything I like! Can't wait to see what's next!

It's already on a 9.2 on IMDB after one episode.

After reading this thread I think I'll wait for more to be out before diving in.

8 episodes I believe, so all will be out around the end of July.

Loved the first episode, looking forward to the next. Hate having to wait 🤣 Loved Wandavision but couldn’t get into Falcon and the Winter soldier.

Reactions: 5
I didn't fancy this but watched it with my husband and was pleasantly surprised! I loved Wanda Vision and I really wanted to live Falcon but couldn't get into it. Just kept watching for the utterly delectable Sebastian Stan 😍 Looking forward to seeing where they take Loki.

Reactions: 4
Ep 2: Same as the first ep, I found the TVA scenes really dull. Wanda had a good supporting cast, but so far, I'm not interested in any of the TVA people. The ending...
was decent though, and gives us something to look forward to, at least.

Reactions: 2
I'm such a Marvel geek, I have loved all the series so far! I haven't watched episode 2 yet (must watch with husband otherwise he will get stroppy :LOL:) but I loved the first episode. I think WandaVision was my favourite as it was just unexpected, whereas FATWS was a predictable two man team up and lots of fighting, however I am a big lover of Bucky (mainly just Sebastian Stan tbh) so hold that close to my heart!

I'm really enjoying this series. I just couldn't get into the falcon and winter soldier. This though has had me gripped from the first episode. Doesn't help that Tom Hiddleston/Loki is just all the feels 🥺😂

I also couldn't get into Falcon and Winter Soldier, I loved Wandavision because Wanda is one of my favourite characters anyway. But Loki so far has been just fab, I'm up to ep 4. Tom Hiddleston is just such a handsome man and a brilliant actor. Loving that there are British actors in it too.

The main disappointment is it's only a 6 episode series.

Finally starting to get into it and it’s nearly finished. I’ve been enjoying it but sometimes I get a bit confused 🤣

Reactions: 2