Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a Love TRIANGLE thread on here already discussing the show!
Ok cool 😎

I have to say, I’m finding him quite endearing and seeing as he is older now, I actually think he was very manipulated by the 🍋 and gaslighted and I also think that he has redeemed himself and shown a strength of character, coming on here and really opening up about his past actions when he was associated with LLEWELLYN DAVIES & RHYS DAVIES - which is more than they have EVER DONE.

They don’t possess the brain capacity to even recognise their narcissistic and bullying, abusive behaviour, or their lack of credibility.

Imagine being 40 years old and posting a list of irrelevant comp placings and a list of paid for, unregulated and unqualified titles, that mean nothing - neither of these idiots could Hypnotise anyone and neither of them would be allowed in a professional, medical clinic, with their criminal records…

Put some clothes on, no one wants to see your acne ridden skin or inflated hernia 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go again....not the jet, or the yacht this time....yeah we are back to the roller.
So what's this? 4 years now, and he's still not got it...... bleeping hell 🍋, where are your visions, goals, and manifestations?
Oh ...that requires work.
Screenshot_20240505_195700_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Make it make sense 🤔🫤😦😧🙄🤥😶

Prove himself correct?????

A Bankrupt and convicted Domestic Abuser?

He is proven to be BOTH of these.
Llewellyn Davies has proven himself as a failure, an abuser, a bully (almost), a failed father, bankrupt and for spitting in mens and transsexuals arses.

Llewellyn Davies is now committed to making people laugh by even mentioning Royals Royces, let alone buying one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Llewellyn Davies has proven himself as a failure, an abuser, a bully (almost), a failed father, bankrupt and for spitting in mens and transsexuals arses.

Llewellyn Davies is now committed to making people laugh by even mentioning Royals Royces, let alone buying one 😂
I always think it’s the steroids talking?? Both him and CT are both deluded and the steroids contribute to their lack of reality and self awareness!!

Reactions: 2