Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choccydemigod

🍋on his insta getting his cars cleaned, then promising to show us around his Bentley when he brings it down. Then a load of shite about it not being taxed and mot'd etc. Next clip...off to the gym.
No Bentley.
Damn son, I was totally excited to see another old clapped out shit box....
We saw Carly though, so I suppose it's the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 10

yabby212

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed that. The comments is full of bot accounts, with pictures of blokes commenting “I love you” and “you’re sexy”

Last week it was the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies’s rant about “pussies” and now this week the lemon Llewellyn Davies has given us a good laugh by pretending he’s been stopped at the airport by a fan telling him how appreciated he is.

The gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
So, taking advice from Llewelyn Davies by networking on LinkedIn on a Sunday…

I came across their profiles and I am still laughing, cringing at the same time…

The self proclaimed “UK’s lead motivational #action taking coaching company”…
Exactly as written by Llewelyn Davies -

Certified Professional Coach / Motivational Speaker / Business Owner / CEO - COM
Sept 2017 - Present
27 followers.
Last Activity - 4 years ago

At least he mentioned his primary/secondary school under Education, I’m assuming he never actually achieved any qualifications even at school?

He is one of 2 people liking his post of a picture of COM #SocialMediaConfidence - oh the irony!

So, according to Llewellyn on the largest business platform in the world, Champions of Mind is still active and he is still the CEO?

Errrr NO, the company made less than £50k in 2019/2020 and only posted micro company account in July 2021 and nothing since, but trying to strike off the company, however, the strike off has been suspended, as an objection has been received by the Registrar!

Would this by any chance be the Bounce Back Loans they took and spent and didn’t actually qualify for?

Does anyone know what’s happening with this? Are they being pursued for monies and commuting fraud? Can anyone shed some light or pour some tea?

And what’s happening with his Psychology Degree? Or can’t even remember what PHD he claimed he was going to commence… all gone quiet on that, what a surprise!
---
Rhys Davies on LinkedIn…

There is so much to unpack, I’ll just leave the screenshots here for you all.

If ever there was a tale of how NOT to be in business, then this is it!

Apparently, he has been a Mindset & Performance Coach, NLP Practitioner & Motivational Speaker for 39 years and 8 months…

I don’t have the words for this imbecile.

I doubt anything he has ever written and posted on social media, is not the biggest exaggeration or embellishment of the truth.

He never BOUGHT the Lambo, but blatantly writes over and over that he did.

And I am totally baffled by the Steve Burgess re-post, as if it was written 2 years ago in 2021, saying he started working with Llewellyn, 3 years before in June, then that would have been June 2018 and he launched The Truth in September 2018…

If the business made £350,000 in 36 months… Then how was the company incorporated on the 5th Nov 2019 and only showing £3k turnover in posted accounts in Aug 2021 and then £500 in the micro company accounts in Aug 2022? What an absolute fuck wit loser.

It really is unbelievable that they all knowingly posted complete and utter bullshit and lies, inflated turnover and incomes, to snare vulnerable people into believing that if they give these charlatans money, they will reap the same level of success.

It’s actually sad to see Rhys in such dire straits BUT, I clearly remember at the time of him boasting and posting daily about his monthly exotic holidays, cars, watches purchased, how everyone was stupid having a mortgage or a job or their own business but having a work / life balance and not working on a Sunday to spend time with family or rest.

I kept thinking this bubble is going to burst and they will outspend any monies they have made, by default and luck and conning people, that they managed to accumulate and then it did go off like an atomic bond, when the Sarah Akwisombe fiasco blew up for them all, but Rhys couldn’t help but continue to gloat, mug people off and rip people off.

He and all of them absolutely deserve to be in the gutter, where they are today and hopefully the people they did directly steal from and hustle, can feel somewhat avenged for being ripped off, although it’s not something you get over easily and can cause years of damage to repair.

Attachments

Last edited:

BradsArmy

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I also appreciate it might be easy for some people to say I should of confronted or challenged them to go outside and they would of 💩 it but the fact of the matter is I don't like confrontation. I hate any kind of it and I'm only 5'9 and 9 stone. These two are certainly not small blokes in fact they are pretty well built and I would not want to be on the receiving end of a punch from either one of them.

• Heart

MattHall

Looks like Matt Hall back to scamming people
Hi bonjour222

With respect, I would ask if you could please not accuse me of “scamming people”?

I’ve now spoken publicly numerous times about my journey with the twins and I 100% do not condone their approach and what they do.

I agree they are both extremely dangerous and damaged people and I am no longer afraid to speak out about this despite feeling intimidated by them for some time.

I’ve totally moved on with my life, got around great people, made changes and have been building a platform and brand that a lot of people love.

Just because I still have a business in the self development space and was Mentored by Llwellyn for some time doesn’t make me a scammer.

Obviously I do totally respect a lot of people have been hurt and also ripped off by the twins (myself included) and you’re entitled to your different opinions about self development / life coaching in general.

But it’s hurtful being called something I’m not. And it’s unnecessary and not fair either. If anybody ever wants to talk to me about what I do my door is always open. But I’d ask that you please reframe from public slander 🙏

I hope everyone on here is well and that the twins pathetic reign will soon end! I’ve no doubt it will.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Looks like the gangster of personal development, the pioneer of social media, the champion bodybuilder, the chocolate demi god, above all else the lemon Llewellyn Davies could be getting in some serious trouble soon. So much for him dominating the bodybuilding scene, getting the IFBB pro card, making his boxing in ring comeback and going to university to start a BA honours degree in Psychology.
I suspect we will never hear about the Psychology degree again.

---

How did you get on ??
I would hope the DVLA come round and impound the vehicle, but I suspect they would take one look at the old rust bucket (the Bentley, not Carly) and say it isn't worth taking.

Hopefully Llewy gets upset- I reported him for breaching lockdown back in 2021 and the police turned up at his house- the video he posted on social media claiming about how unfair it was made it all the more sweet (by the way, it's the only time I've ever reported anyone for anything, before I get labelled a snitch :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha

TheSuperWatcher

For a few years I've suffered with very bad anxiety and it took me a very long time to pluck up the courage to step foot in a gym. I used to stand outside in the car park the first few weeks and contemplate about going in and I would look inside and if it was just a little busy I would get back in my car and drive home. Eventually I started going late at night when it was almost empty. As the months passed I overcame my anxieties with the help of a professional and eventually was in the gym in the afternoons working out among other people. Training helps a lot with my mental health which I have had problems with for a very long time. One particular day I was on a machine when just before my last set I was very thirsty so took a short walk over to the water machine to full up my bottle. I had folded my jumper neatly on the seat of the machine so people knew someone was still using it. I was only gone about thirty seconds and when I returned my jumper was no longer there. It was creased up on the floor a few feet away. The machine was taken over by two big black men and one slim white guy but i can't recall really what he looked like other than he was white and slim. I said to them excuse me I was using this machine and one of the two big blokes said so? I said can I just do my last set and they replied no you fucked off. I said I just went to get a drink quickly they said it was not they're problem. I began shaking my anxiety was getting very bad but I asked them did you throw my jumper on the floor. The biggest of the two then got very aggressive and shouted "are you fucking accusing us" shaking at this point I said no of course not. The other one then replied good now fuck off otherwise we will fill you in in the car park. I then left and have not been back to that gym or any other gym since. I now train at home with some equipment I bought online. I eventually found out the two aggressive men were Llewellyn and Rhys Davies. I've I've following this thread ever since. I really hope these two scumbags get what is coming to them.
If you read my earlier posts, I mentioned they target the weak. I understand you have anxiety and mental health issues, which I am very sorry to hear. But with rhys Davies and llewellyn Davies if you had responded aggressively and said come on let's go to the car park then I guarantee you they would have 💩 it. They are fast track bullies, who were found out at a young age in Coventry and got bullied themselves. Yeah I admit if you don't know them they could be intimidating but they are literally such p*ssys it's beyond belief.

On a level mate, get yourself back in the gym and don't let 🤡 like Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies ruin it for you. No matter how down you feel just remember Rhys Davies and llewellyn Davies are both nearly 40, pretending to be rich, pretending to be straight and pretending to be gangsters 😂

How can anyone take these 2 🤡 🤡 Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies seriously 😂 nearly 40 and dressed like they been to oxfam or barnados but yet they reckon they are millionaires 😂 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

bonjour222

It’s official I was washing my car and lewy delivered a parcel 3 doors down 😅😅😅
---
Just in case anyone missed it, Rhys posted his latest bodybuilding show at the Arnold Classic on his social media. If you watch until the end, just as he was about to walk off stage, the announcer told him to stay put as he was the only person in his category so by default, he won a medal.

I am sure it will be edited out by the time this post is read.
Funny as fuck lol

• Haha

DaveyMe118

Good to see the top 1% earner flying Ryan Air and not even paying the £13 extra to be sat next to his Mrs 😂😂

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Long time lurker and just to thanks to all for exposing their hard work here but I feel their is some way to go yet as these frauds are nothing but persistent

, I wasn’t remotely interested in their services but believe you can learn something from anyone and they are a prime example of how not to do business , train and handle clients .. ironically if they turned their narrative into displaying the mistakes not to make in their various ventures personal and business, they may add value to people .. as they have unrivalled experience

some basic due diligence shows they have no reputable footprint in any of the industries they claim to have so I am always flabbergasted how they have ever made any money at any point in the fields they claim to be experts .. I have links to a catA academy and their claims of professional football are unfounded btw

On a darker level and with some experience in my field of work one of the twins is clearly using a strategy to reduce the outcome of a potential criminal prosecution, a portrayal of domestic bliss , empathy , gaslighting , lovebombing all wrapped up in support and appreciation of their partner are clearly attempts at building case evidence deflecting accusations of misogyny and DV.. it’s clumsy ,basic and obvious but it may work .. hope the enablers and the victims past and present are not the collateral damage for a desperate individual
The underlying reason the tinpot twins made some money was because of who they aligned themselves with, those who did know how to make money rather than what they know themselves.

The proof is in the pudding every day they post. They brag on about how in demand they are and how inundated they are with messages for their services they probably every single day for the last two years they’ve put out their usual sales pitch post listing all their plastic NLP qualifications trying to entice clients/new vulnerable misguided people to just hand them their hard earned in the hope for a quick fix.

I am not ashamed to say that I am not someone with even the smallest degree of business acumen but I’m pretty sure that if you’re so in demand and have a full diary with a waiting list, your fees should rightfully go up and not a single bit of advertising is needed rather than advertising reductions and constantly bashing out the same crap to try and lure a sucker in.

These two are shameless to the core and have done some terribly nasty things in their time, they genuinely have no remorse and will stab their own in the back to benefit themselves in any way.

I know many will disagree with this part, but is Carly Thornton really a victim? She must know all about the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s past, how malicious his actions have been and yet seems content to be with the lemon.

As dumb as the tinpot twins maybe intellectually, make no mistake, one thing these two parasites are masters at is manipulating people and have been so for many years.

So the new year has begun, I've just retruned from my 2 week holiday to my house I own, in the car I own, with my lovely family, to get back to working on my business that makes money, and we have the usual nonsense from these fake scam coaches.

Rhys has been left by his girlfriend and now has no home (or at least will have when he outstays the sofa). This time last year he was posting about how he was building a new company website and deep into content creation. No one will be surprised to hear that never happened. Although he did also allude to the fact the house with his now ex partner was a 'stop gap', which was true as he's now homeless, most likely begging to stay on her sofa.

Llewy who promised us a rolls royce to be on his drive this time last year can't even afford to fix his crumbling old banger diesel merc and is still scrounging off of Carly's dwindling popularity. But he now has made that commitment once more for the Rolls (or Aston), 2023 will surely be the year!

Both of these 2 chumps go deeper and deeper into failure year on year and it becomes harder and harder for them to hide it.

They love to talk about what they are 'going to have', but strangely these days they never show anything they actually have, bar a few participation medals for veteran league bodybuilding shows that no one turned up to.

These idiots use the gym as a way to procrastinate on actually building a real business as they have an easy feedback loop with lifting weights, turn up to the gym, lift big, take steroids and you get big. Feels like you're progressing in life, until you look at your empty bank account of course.

Stick these 2 wankers in front of a computer and tell them to start a legitimate business that makes them money, they crumble and go to the gym.

We've also got our favorite wise old man Steve Burgess still delivering the usual surface level rants on Facebook. He's claiming to have a fitness group now. Obviously with no qualifications in fitness. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

• Heart

Choccydemigod

Look what someone's made for 🍋 and his manfriend!
Wonder if 🐻 will get a print for his art gallery, that's on display in his rented garage?
Screenshot_20221105_072040_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Talk about starting the year as you mean to go on.

The lemon Llewellyn Davies social media fantasising about buying an Aston Martin and Rolls Royce also calling out the “average motherfuckers and pussy boys” and posting his usual shit form on a punchbag. Then you have the big bullshitting Bentley bellend posting all his make-belief ‘NLP’ qualifications and the same transformation pictures of himself after taking a shitload of gear.

One thing is for certain, this year promises to be another year of endless fails from these two cowboys.

• Haha

Choccydemigod

Also 🍋 got a 300£ dental procedure for 80£ just because of how charismatic he is, and changes mindset with positivity.
Fuck off mate, dentist's have fixed charges for each procedure, they don't have a scale based on how charming you are.
If that were the case you'd be 1k down now, just for being a cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 8