Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget these whoppers that Rhys dropped on us about his LEVELS in 2021…
😂🤣📈🛥🤣😂

16 staff that never materialised, a Business Account Manager that disappeared after being shown on a Zoom call on his stories and not one Corporate client signed up…

They call themselves Branding Experts & INFLUENCERS, yet their own Champions of Mind website is disbanded, as is their Champions of Media and Champions of Mind Coaching Academy Ltd, seeing as the rats; Steve Burgess, Matt Hall, Alec Witts, Pretesh Parmar, Nisha Parmar, Haitel Patel have all abandoned the sinking ship 😂

They have no presence on Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat and private accounts on Facebook & IG and less than 250 Subscribers on YouTube… excuse me again, Who Are You?!?!

My 18 year old is more well known on social media, has a more profitable start up than any of your companies and has more entrepreneurial talent and intellect than you self-proclaimed most renowned and qualified Coaches in the UK! 😂🤣😂🤣

DB849407-6F82-4BA9-AFBF-66B2F19D5E98.jpeg

We ALL look forward with baited breath to September and seeing your brand new Yacht parked up on your rented gravel driveway… It’s happening ❤

😂😂😂What a Billy Bullshitter 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget these whoppers that Rhys dropped on us about his LEVELS in 2021…
😂🤣📈🛥🤣😂

16 staff that never materialised, a Business Account Manager that disappeared after being shown on a Zoom call on his stories and not one Corporate client signed up…

They call themselves Branding Experts & INFLUENCERS, yet their own Champions of Mind website is disbanded, as is their Champions of Media and Champions of Mind Coaching Academy Ltd, seeing as the rats; Steve Burgess, Matt Hall, Alec Witts, Pretesh Parmar, Nisha Parmar, Haitel Patel have all abandoned the sinking ship 😂

They have no presence on Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat and private accounts on Facebook & IG and less than 250 Subscribers on YouTube… excuse me again, Who Are You?!?!

My 18 year old is more well known on social media, has a more profitable start up than any of your companies and has more entrepreneurial talent and intellect than you self-proclaimed most renowned and qualified Coaches in the UK! 😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 626336

We ALL look forward with baited breath to September and seeing your brand new Yacht parked up on your rented gravel driveway… It’s happening ❤

But Rhys Davies …. What family 🤷🏾‍♀️ Or are you working on a young, gullible, barely out of college, easily impressed by your lies girl 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Llewy managed to go 24 hours before giving up on ‘six months of social media silence’

What an absolute melt.

Also looks like he’s changed prep coach- having seen Llewy’s insistence on not having a rest day, wouldn’t surprise me if Rob @ TeamLRF gave up on him. That, or Llewy couldn’t afford the bill and wasn’t allowed to pay with Paddington Bear coins.
Paddington Bear coins 🤣🤣 I think this is one of my fave quotes so far 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Quick tip Rhys..

Seeing as you're still having to flog your new "Personal Development Package" yourself, from your own personal Facebook page, with a gmail address - I'd sack off those 16 sales staff immediately.

I mean, far be it from me to tell a seven figure earner how to run things, seeing as you're such a legendary business genius...

But maybe LLewellyn could help you out with some SALES FYAH-POWER, now he's got no clients of his own and that.

😂🤣📈🛥🤣😂

View attachment 626336

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂🤣📈🛥🤣😂

View attachment 626336

Don’t be so evil. Maybe we should all chip in on his first one as a bday pressie? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha who the duck goes from 0-16 sales staff.

His lies are laughable!
Haha oh yeah, I forgot when they were suddenly going to have a full ‘sales team’ earlier this year.

More pleasingly, the Amazon Prime documentary is on its way… I’ve heard Amazon like to invest in conmen who produce YouTube videos with 200 views. Absolutely buzzing to tune in every week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha oh yeah, I forgot when they were suddenly going to have a full ‘sales team’ earlier this year.

More pleasingly, the Amazon Prime documentary is on its way… I’ve heard Amazon like to invest in conmen who produce YouTube videos with 200 views. Absolutely buzzing to tune in every week.
You'd think someone at Amazon would know how to use google and find this forum... oh maybe they didn't find anything because its a pile of tit.

Reactions: 1
We must be getting close to the end of the special 'free coaching giveaway' that Rhys was running in early May; you all know the one:

That’s right, I want to coach you to achieve your goals in a 4 week time period, a goal you didn’t think was possible and when you achieve it I’m will pay you £100.
This is for 10 people ONLY.
I will document your journey on a weekly basis to encourage people around the world that positive change is only one decision a way and IM ONE OF THE BEST COACHES ON THE PLANET
🌍

I've not seen anything documented yet, I presume because it turns out Rhys doesn't have £100 lying around once he's made the various rental payments for the house, cars and watched? Maybe he rewarded them with a week's use of the old Bentley? Come on Rhys, there must be a few client recommendations you can share from this? Surely at least one person will ay you are a good coach in exchange for a crafty 1er?! We don't need to hear from all 10, just the one will do!

You'd think someone at Amazon would know how to use google and find this forum... oh maybe they didn't find anything because its a pile of tit.
No doubt Llewy will claim that the documentary is being made after he coached Bezos to his latest billion; Jeff didn't know what to do, but through leveraging the power of paid for likes on Instagram, he managed to finance a brand new Rolex...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the point of the stupid lies like the amazon documentary knowing they will be found out- so if it’s true Rhys/LLewy we know you’re reading this. Show us some proof!

Reactions: 2
They do it because they know they have a load of whoppers on their private Facebook accounts that would believe them if they told them that the sky was green and grass was blue.
I don’t understand the point of the stupid lies like the amazon documentary knowing they will be found out- so if it’s true Rhys/LLewy we know you’re reading this. Show us some proof!

If the lemon, Llewellyn Davies announced that these two imbeciles would be the starring cast in their own documentary on Comedy Central, that would’ve been a lot more believable.

• Haha
I notice alec witts and matt hall are starting to post the odd comment that very much feels aimed at rhys davies and llewellyn davies. Here is one of matts posts this morning....

"You will never win an argument with a toxic, controlling, narcissist.

They only hear what suits their agenda and their ego. So don't waste your energy.

Just move on. ❤"

Meanwhile, AW posted yesterday that he is

"reconnecting with very good old clients that broke down through the association he had at the time...."

I am not well enough informed as to how AW and MH conduct their coaching services in order to join in the comments on whether they are above board or not. However, I do know what it feels like to be swept up by someone shrouded in smoke and mirrors, to believe their lies and be manipulated into almost becoming a different person. Like many have mentioned, it does take time to shake that all off and reconnect and refind yourself. If matt and/or alec read this I truly hope they make it their life mission to NOT emulate RD and LD and to stop perpetuating the bullshit that they got very much caught up in.

meanwhile, rhys davies does look a bit desperate for work and it would appear that llewy has disappeared to cover up his financial demise and possible eviction. Maybe their lies, deceit and incongruence are finally catching up with them?!?

Reactions: 8
It was so obvious when the three musketeers disbanded from these two within minutes of each other the other Sunday there was a lot more to it than met the eye in their “announcements”. It is extremely likely that they all made an agreement to ride away after the bodybuilding show and doing the deed before getting on stage wouldn’t look good on themselves perhaps?

I notice alec witts and matt hall are starting to post the odd comment that very much feels aimed at rhys davies and llewellyn davies. Here is one of matts posts this morning....

"You will never win an argument with a toxic, controlling, narcissist.

They only hear what suits their agenda and their ego. So don't waste your energy.

Just move on. ❤"

Meanwhile, AW posted yesterday that he is

"reconnecting with very good old clients that broke down through the association he had at the time...."

I am not well enough informed as to how AW and MH conduct their coaching services in order to join in the comments on whether they are above board or not. However, I do know what it feels like to be swept up by someone shrouded in smoke and mirrors, to believe their lies and be manipulated into almost becoming a different person. Like many have mentioned, it does take time to shake that all off and reconnect and refind yourself. If matt and/or alec read this I truly hope they make it their life mission to NOT emulate RD and LD and to stop perpetuating the bullshit that they got very much caught up in.

meanwhile, rhys davies does look a bit desperate for work and it would appear that llewy has disappeared to cover up his financial demise and possible eviction. Maybe their lies, deceit and incongruence are finally catching up with them?!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.