Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
she presents herself as a cosmopolitan, but put her in a not english-speaking country without a group of her white skinny besties, and she will be in london in no time flat... well, after she films herself sipping coffee and writing to her journal enough times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

jenmarks

VIP Member
When you think you look cool and edgy af, but you actually just look like you grabbed your boyfriend's shirt and boxers in a rush. Pose is: I just can't remember where I left the house keys. Where the hell did I see them last?

Screenshot_20210923-080229.jpg

• Haha

brerwhabbit

Lazy Hadfield and Lusty Holland: lost near River Island, submerged by excess and grasping desperately for tattooed arms.

Should I just make a new thread with their names as the title? I don't think we've had any reccomendations?
I tried my hand feel free to edit or change completely 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lizzy needs to be banned from describing things as “so good” - particularly when she’s being PAID to promote it. I noticed she’ll try to think of something to say about whatever it is she’s promoting, she struggles to and so reverts back to “SO, so so good!” every time.

• Haha

fallouou

For somebody who has so many books it’s weird that her vocabulary is limited to “HOW GOOD?”

• Haha

Cosmicquestions

Maybe this is why she is leaving the country… needs some time for people to forget about this campaign. It really is a bad fit

• Haha
Reactions: 23

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
One thing that stands out to me about these influencer partnerships is how uncomfortable they look in real photoshoots. Modeling is a skill, some might even argue it's a talent. But these girls film themselves on their phones in very tightly controlled environments, and when they're lucky enough for a brand to come knocking asking them to be in a campaign, the rubber meets the road. The result is often dead fish eyes and awkward body language. Lizzy looks so stiff and amateur in those RI videos, it makes me physically uncomfortable to watch it.

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
"Incredibly luck" is it, Lindsey? Or is it due to the fact that because you can't be single for five minutes, you throw all of your energy and desperation into clinging on to the first man who'll sleep with you?

Also, Lizzy's lost the plot on her IG. Wow, you found some cool coffee shops and restaurants, I'll bet London doesn't have any of those. Does anybody else feel like she's been in Canada for 3 years already?

This is also an influencer pet peeve of mine: whenever they go on a trip, they ask for recommendations from their well-meaning followers, and then afterward, publish "My Favorite Coffee/Eats/Things To Do in [Location]!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Just started watching her latest youtube vid, please can we talk about THOSE trousers?

Hahaha river island….first and foremost, do people still shop in RI?
I'm surprised they outlasted Topshop. Haven't been in an RI in ten years, and my eyes are still recovering from all the embellishments and colours

• Haha
Goodness, I seriously thought these pictures were from 2016! The clothes are quite questionable and Lizzy looks…well, much chubbier than she usually does.

MoniC

Chatty Member
The way Lindsey and Lizzy replied to each other on IG is like the early days FB, where you openly write cringe public messages on each other’s wall. Not too sure if you are old enough to live through that 2007-2010 era.
Fuck please don't remind me. The shit I used to post on facebook in like 2010 will haunt my nightmares forever.

• Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
The capsule wardrobe conversation will literally go like this:
  • Ignore trends and buy timeless "forever" pieces
  • Buy from the men's section
  • You can never have too many navy jumpers
  • Jeans

• Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
What is it with these faux "Oh stop it, don't take a picture, giggle, oh really don't, I'm going to put my hands over my face..."?? It seems half of the photos taken of Lindsey are her pretending such. We know you want the picture and we know Lizzy will take it. Check please, this game is boring.
I get the sense that deep down, Lindsey is not the liberated woman she tries to portray online. She's only "body confident" when she feels conventionally thin and attractive enough and is surrounded by friends who think the same. "Yeaaaah Lindsey, put the pint on your head! *Giggle giggle* OMG what if you like, flashed your bra, can you imagine?! We're so wild!"

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
What an influencer, now she made me not want to check out this book…how can she not write any basic info about the plot, so annoying.

She’s the same with her clothes, she never tagges what she’s wearing unless it’s an ad. I remember I really liked one of her looks so I checked if it was tagged but of course no info, all the commenters were asking about the brands too but she couldn’t be arsed to reply 😂
I read the Overstory. It’s a lot of book. Fascinating story about advocacy, the environment, the intersection of humanity and ecology, how trees communicate. The chapters about tress are beautifully written. There are like 9 characters so keeping them straight can be a challenge. It wasn’t my fave Booker prize book from that year, but after seeing how parks staff are covering redwoods in anti-fire blankets to protect them, it’s a really timely book.

These influencers need to stop with the black and white/sepia filters. She’s in Vancouver for God’s sake, yet she’s made everything look like post-war East Germany.