Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brerwhabbit

"i've got a really busy work week this week... i'm meeting the girls from mejuri and hopefully seeing some friends on the weekend" lol so busy :unsure:
Followed by "if I'm honest" :rolleyes: I can't be fussed with what I look like, "if I'm honest". I've got lot's of work, "if I'm honest". Blah blah and repeat.

Let's have a rewrite (pretend I'm Wonder Woman circling her with the truth rope):

If I'm dishonest, I've got a lot of work to do. "If I'm honest", it's irritating that I have to pause my holiday for 2 hours to get a vlog edited while lying flat on my back in a hotel bed after a night of drinking. It's soooo difficult to stay awake!

If I'm dishonest, I love RI. "If I'm honest", it was a truck load of cash.

If I'm dishonest, I am here by myself to "prove my independence to myself and take a spiritual journey", "if I'm honest", I'm here for tattoo guys who make me feel more relevant, desirable and "edgy" somehow, for a travel brag and to shop to fill the giant hole that is my psyche.

If I'm dishonest, I'm into sustainability but "if I'm honest", I get giant boxes of duplicate things I don't need every week to shill so I can do all of the above.

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

SJStyle

Now I'm dying to know why the Fairmont was so disappointing lol

Okay I actually watched the Toronto vlog! Only because I live in Toronto and I haven't watched one of Lizzy's videos in a while. My reactions are 1) Lizzy seems to have had injections in her top lip; it looks like she's been punched in the mouth 2) it's frustrating that she trashed the Fairmont without reason; I would have diplomatically said, "this is a historical building across from the major train station, the lobby is really beautiful and Victorian but it feels like the rooms are a bit outdated, and I wish I had picked a trendy boutique hotel" 3) it's frustrating that she doesn't name any restaurants except Union and Bar Isabel 4) she doesn't name High Park when she goes there, but it's nice that she enjoyed the pond I guess 5) she doesn't explain what Night Market was, but it gave her a headache/hangover 6) Mejuri should ask for their money back after sponsoring this video because there are so many unanswered questions like, what makes Mejuri a cool Canadian brand? Was that the flagship store? Which pieces are ideal for travelling? Which restaurant did the brand reps take you to? Is there anything new in the collection for fall? Is the Toronto boutique different from online?

Last edited:
  • Heart

brerwhabbit

My favorite comment is visitant.log's: "You wear River Island? You wear lime green? I'm sorry what dimension is this and how did I get here?"

:alien::unsure:😂

• Haha
  • Heart

minniemoo42

"i've got a really busy work week this week... i'm meeting the girls from mejuri and hopefully seeing some friends on the weekend" lol so busy :unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry

kinderbuen0

Not that exciting but saw Lizzy in a coffee shop yesterday (I guess must be the one with the good playlist but she had airpods in when I saw her)

I'm not sure what I was expecting but she looks exactly the same in person (face, figure), maybe even slightly better and v clean. She had a permanent pout but now looking at the video it could be filler.

She's a weird one though, she acts like she thinks people are watching her/she's being filmed. Seemed very conscious of her behaviour and like she was there to be seen. Combination of the pouting with her acting very prim and proper. Nothing else to report, was hogging a four seater, reading the overstory and listening to music. Randomly started smiling as well.

Feel like a creep so I'll stop there but good to know she's exactly the same as in her videos/on instagram (without the runny nose)...

• Haha
  • Wow

jaymie

VIP Member
Someone mentioned on Amazon reviews that Lindsey got dumped, moved to London and rehomed the dog. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Am I the only one not ready to see Lindsey loving on another dog? I want to tell all dog owners to keep their pooches away from her! She doesn’t deserve them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Lizzy's already been to Vancouver, guys. She went there years ago with Harry and her mom... The good old days when she wasn't absolutely miserable and actually tried at her job. They stayed at a cabin/vacation home on Vancouver Island. So expect to hear about how it was so different going back there alone this time, and how much she's grown, and how independent she feels, and how far she's come, you know, with owning a house and everything and being able to peace out on all the home renovation stuff oh yeah and her cat, and just like, be so free to go travel solo, independently as an independent woman.

• Haha
  • Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
A further observation Lizzy didn’t say that her and Ben had broken up until 4 months later. It’s clear she thought it for keeps and Ben evidently didn’t, but in a vlog, ‘Vlog | Jewellery, Beauty Products & Books | AD’, about 2 minutes and 30 seconds Lizzy, puts on an Australian accent, “hello Frankie”. Lizzy continues to see, hangout with Ben’s friends however you’ve publicly via a podcast and now book shamed your ex. It appears to me, she’s very much still in love, with Ben, wants him back, but after all that I don’t think Ben wants anything to do with Lizzy. Their vlogs together I much preferred, I didn’t like Lindsey’s hold over Lizzy just because her relationship was ending with James. Or just plain jealousy that Ben was what Lindsey wanted in terms of affection etc. Lizzy, seemed to blossom seemed so much happier in a relationship with Ben and divided her time well.
Oh wow it’s interesting you like their videos together! Ben gave me the ick. He’s a certain sort of Australian man I know well (went to school and university with more than a few 🤣) who thinks very highly of their own intelligence and worldliness. We export them round the world 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Anne1448

VIP Member
In the name of my favourite drag queen, Valentina, " She fell hard. And she fell hard bitch."

She was preaching for years about being picky with the presents she accepted, the collaboration she was part of, etc Well well well, looks like someone's career is not doing well.

• Haha
  • Heart

Villanelly

VIP Member
I've finally unsubscribed. So tired of the dreary nasal whine she patially hides with her fake, harried housewife from the home counties accent. And then there's the clothes, although at this point they're more just cloths she's thrown at herself. If I wanted style tips from an early 90s, terribly uncool 6th former, I'd time travel and ask my mate Rachel. Or watch Ab Fab and study Saffy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

salexse

Latest vlog - she's going travelling to America for ages while work gets done on her house? No mention of what will happen with Luigi while she's away/house is full of builders. She's just moved him from the old house and kept him locked inside for ages to get used to the new house, and is now disappearing off herself... I know animals are clever but that poor little sod is not going to know what the hell is going on

• Sad
  • Wow

sheleg

VIP Member
There's an unfortunate overlap between her style and my weird uncle Keith...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

salexse

Jo Halpin is over in America at the moment. Lizzy will be using Joanna's IG stories as her American asthetic (expect to see lots of half peeled oranges, current reads, light and shadow, shadow and light....) and will slowly make her way down to meet up with her, shag that LA photographer she hooked up with last time on the way, take some of her favourite ever ever ever photos, and then single white female Joanna's style before/during/after. Then she'll get home, do a clear out video series off the back of the trip "guuuyyyyysssssss it's just made me realise how little I really need..." (but really it's all going back up north to store at mum's house). Make no mention of the two extra suitcases she's had to buy to cram all the new shit she's bought while away, and complain that she couldn't find Guinness anywhere or if she did how it just didn't taste the same. Meanwhile the builders could have helped themselves to half the stuff in that dressing room of hers and she probably wouldn't even realise it had gone. Cannot for the life of me understand why you would broadcast you'd be going away for ages, unless the sponsorships with mejuri/reformation etc while you're away mean more to you than the stuff you've already got in your house

• Haha

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Anyone remember the video where is was in a style rut back in Manchester so she flicked through magazines she had at home and recreated outfits she saw with clothes from her wardrobe??? I miss that Lizzy content
And when she initially moved to London with the first few basics videos 😍