Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Her hair looks awful I can’t believe a professional coloured it, it looks a strange khaki mauve tone. She needs some warmth added to stop her hair looking so wishy washy and lifeless! Yet another fail for Liza……give it up hun!
Her usual hairdresser in fab though (I go to the same salon, different hairdresser) so I’m not sure why this hasn’t worked

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Another with no real life friends ??‍♀- says it all as far as I’m concerned! And she did a video showing her getting Botox and lip fillers a few years ago. There’s some old videos of her before she got her teeth etc done and she looks so different!
Ah right, I watched a few of her videos years ago and then saw another recently and I couldn’t believe how much she had changed, but wasn’t sure if it was just her face maturing or if she’d had work done.
I’m not keen on the inflated look to be honest.

inspirespirit

He doesn't work anymore. She said not long ago he gave up his job and even started his own insta cos she gave the link.

monga

VIP Member
defo not a bargain price!
Well, I don’t think so anyway, especially not when it’ll take her a while to get it to the style she likes
They’ve probably taken out a bigger mortgage with that in mind but payed under for the actual property it couldn’t be further from Liza’s taste :unsure:😂

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Totally agree. I think In her head she wanted this 1930s doer upper as it’s all the rage at the moment (and she is a total sheep when it comes to a trend) but this house isn’t it. It’s that weird, in between house that a couple who are about 70 have lived in for the last 35,40 years in a place where everyone else is the same and those houses only generally come up for sale if someone dies etc. Her channel has always been like this- she latches on to something and just throws her influence and money at it- you can tell by looking at her style and yt and Instagram over the years…nothing about her is original.
Yes, but they will be 70 by the time they have lived in in 35 to 40 years....... ????😕