Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I could swear down that I watched one of her vlogs once and they were talking about houses and Liza mentioned that hubby had built his own house in his early twenties.

I mean I can deal with the name vinny then even renzo , but Orlando wtf 😂😂can’t see her hubby coming up with that , he even said he likes the name phoebe for a girl but she was like no I like Valentina , I mean wtf just have normal names for your kids pls 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
She's said quite a few times they don't want any more kids. It's a boring assumption a woman's pregnant just because her belly sticks out.
It's been mentioned on her many times she looked pregnant ,how else do you assume a woman is pregnant then? by the way she wears her hair ? or maybe it's in her walk 🥴 usually it's the tell tale bump where I come from:rolleyes:

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Can’t understand her obsession with white. The kitchen tiles are fine as they are. I’d maybe do a nice blue-green paint just for something different to her usual bland and boring.

Fairypop

VIP Member
I wondered why she didn't post any pics of her face in the wedding pics. I think. Its because she looks totally different than when she got married. I scrolled back and it's honestly like a diff person. I wonder what work she has had done 🤔

She looks nice before and now but I just wondered out of noseyness lol
I wondered the exact same & I think you’re right. I found it very obvious that her face wasn’t in any of the pictures, I can only assume she either looks different or doesn’t like how she looks in her wedding pics 🤷🏼‍♀️

Press trips are for.... Press! Its the understanding that you have gone on the trip in return for editorial/press coverage. Trips are normally a way for companies to introduce a new product to select journalists/ media. No money is paid to the journalist.

Ads tend to be more straightforward transactions. Being paid to talk about/show a product on SM.