Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jembelle

VIP Member
God Liz aren’t you so Amazing you absolute hypocrite. You sit there all self righteous talk about us good people on tattle whilst you made a mans life a misery for a year and he wasn’t even the father of the child, but you don’t come ok and apologize. You only have followers for the car crash nothing else just that

Reactions: 10

Kitty30

Still think this is the vile everytime i read it again it boils my blood. What did that girl ever do to her that she would go out of her way to write that big post on her Instagram so thousands of people can see it and she has the fucking NECK to call us all nasty trolls.

Reactions: 9

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
The embarrassment 🤦‍♀️ and the very sad thing about it is that she hadn't seen her daughter all week and then gets in this state the first night she has her
Lived through similar but I was there all week with both parents drinking and fighting! It’s gonna cause serious damage as my anorexia can prove .

Do you think she deletes the posts or does Joy do it ?
Makes me sad to think her daughter is a asleep and she’s up locked on Instagram.
Joy is knocked out on pills on the other room. That’s a fact.

• Heart
  • Sad

Anynews.

VIP Member
Here her tonight the whole country should go in to lock down!! She’s a bloody waster in bed at 7pm! I hope the 🕷 bites the fandango off her tonight and she has a swollen fanny in the morning!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
She clearly stated earlier today she was turning off her messages as it wouldn't be fair on Joy to be on her phone all the time, she outdone herself tonight she was never off the bloody thing.
Ah she turned them on again coz she knew EVERYONE would be messaging her 😂😂

Making everything about herself as usual, pretending to be upset about Angeliques birthday even though they hadn't been friends in years, she hasn't a photo of them later than 2013 🙄 She couldn't even manage to squeeze out a fake tear. The lengths she goes to for a bit of attention, she has no shame!!

As for "I walk down pana like I own it" 😂😂😂 a bit like everything else in her life, pretending to own things and be something she isn't

• Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Ah she turned them on again coz she knew EVERYONE would be messaging her 😂😂

Making everything about herself as usual, pretending to be upset about Angeliques birthday even though they hadn't been friends in years, she hasn't a photo of them later than 2013 🙄 She couldn't even manage to squeeze out a fake tear. The lengths she goes to for a bit of attention, she has no shame!!

As for "I walk down pana like I own it" 😂😂😂 a bit like everything else in her life, pretending to own things and be something she isn't
The fact she refers to it as “pana” tells us all we need to know about her and her fake LV bag parading around!
At least her kids have their father who hopefully is a responsible man and gets them up and ready for school on a Monday morning. Does she even realise the long term damage that level of drinking will do for their mental health let alone plastering it on social media.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
But Liz the big difference is nothing said on here is lies about you... how can you even make reference to what that beautiful girl is going through. You don’t have a clue you have just taken your head out of a bottle for 2 mins and jumping on the bandwagon as usual. You didn’t even follow her before this so stop now using her situation for attention and your gain your disgusting.

Attachments

• Heart

Dublife2030

Am i hearing things right?? Did Liz compare herself to Kim Kardashian?? I'm Actually morto listening to her say how star struck the staff were meeting herself and joy. She's so cheap and tacky. She'll say and do anything to make herself feel important.

Liz bought this hotel deal on pigsback, just in case you didn't hear her say it 2000 times 🙄 could she be trying any harder to get a colab going, it's embarrassing to watch her beg so much. You'd swear she was in the presidential suite the way she's going on about her upgrade 😁. 'the regular room' God the way she says it it's such an insult, she hasn't done this hotel any favours.

Isn't 5/5 and 10/10 the same thing??! God these 2 haven't a brain cell between them 😂

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
I just want to PUNCH through the phone as this wagon. She giving her 2 cents on Covid and saying it’s her opinion. She is laughable. Saying the country needs to go into lockdown etc!!! Yet where the fuck was her opinion on BPerfect last week and not only that but giving support to Michelle. Not a fan of Julie, but Jesus she went after her because she had her OWN brother move in to help her with the twins and went on about it like it was the worst thing ever and yet not only saying nothing about the shit show that happened in Belfast but actually giving support. Like which is it Elizabeth? She wants a lockdown so she can have an excuse to get mouldy every night and Stay in bed talking to her phone and eating. Also saying that Tony and Leo are allergic to each other hahaha!!!! She hasn’t a clue!!!!!
She’s such a hypocrite!! Happy to sponge off the tax payer no problem to her she might like lying in bed all day talking shit in to the phone admiring herself and eating like a pig, but if the other half of us didn’t work she wouldn’t be able to!! I am sick of funding her and plenty more like her as a tax payer who has and is still thank god working through this awful time. If we all do what we are told we can get to grips with flattening the curve! Her partner is to blame also letting her away with it, they are a complete joke!!

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Newbie on this thread but been reading and following Liz for a while, mortified for her seriously like she's a state. Does anyone else think she's not a lesbian, just using Joy to bank roll her?
I really have my doubts now, they went on a date night to a hotel but instead got smashed drunk and spent the night separately. Joy passed out in bed and Liz in the bath taking pictures.
Thats not a great indicator of a happy relationship, I think joy wants companionship and Liz wants to be a kept woman

• Haha
She should be ashamed of her life. I’m not a fan of lyndsey or her fella I don’t follow them but liz owes them a massive apology. The drunken aul slob.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I think we can all agree we love a drink but Liz honestly is showing serious problematic signs. I cannot imagine what it must be like to be next door to them on a hotel stay, roaming the corridors, roaring in their rooms all hours. Absolute knacker to be honest. I don't know why she thinks she's SO well known around Cork 🤣

• Haha

DietCoke

Who's gonna call dirty delete?
Haha her true accent came out when she was talking to the wall 😂
I actually found them funny trying to work out the bath pissed drunk. Rest of it is not content just shite talk. I thought she was turning off her messages so she could spend time with Joy, there are more story dots than a child with chicken pox. In fairness though I would ring up if I thought there was a chance of an upgrade!

• Haha