Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glitterelli

I don’t see any love. It’s more of a companionship and suits them both I think. Really don’t think Liz is gay. She also talks to Joy like she is a 5 year old “what do you think love” so patronising. She is in a relationship with her phone so she doesn’t have to go near Joy.
This is really bad 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ but I'm only following liz a week... I think she's 💯 nuts & dangerous 🖐 But really entertaining lol. But amm yeah... I thought joy was a mentally challenged family member liz looked after 😳💯🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ omg I feel terrible & now I find out she's sane!! & lizs lover!! 😳 Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bonne Femme

I just want to PUNCH through the phone as this wagon. She giving her 2 cents on Covid and saying it’s her opinion. She is laughable. Saying the country needs to go into lockdown etc!!! Yet where the fuck was her opinion on BPerfect last week and not only that but giving support to Michelle. Not a fan of Julie, but Jesus she went after her because she had her OWN brother move in to help her with the twins and went on about it like it was the worst thing ever and yet not only saying nothing about the shit show that happened in Belfast but actually giving support. Like which is it Elizabeth? She wants a lockdown so she can have an excuse to get mouldy every night and Stay in bed talking to her phone and eating. Also saying that Tony and Leo are allergic to each other hahaha!!!! She hasn’t a clue!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Newca

Newbie on this thread but been reading and following Liz for a while, mortified for her seriously like she's a state. Does anyone else think she's not a lesbian, just using Joy to bank roll her?

Teenytot

VIP Member
My dad battled alcoholism behind closed doors for many years, to the outside world he was a well respected family man with a very responsible job, but we knew different. He could drink until 4 in the morning and be in work at 8am bright eyed and bushy tailed, you'd never think he'd even had a drink the night before.

He was never violent or anything towards us but we all knew his drink came first and we came second which is tough for a child to come to terms with. It wasn't until he had grandchildren that he finally made a commitment to getting sober, he'd tried AA on and off over the years but this time he went to a facility and hasn't touched a drop since.

I really feel for Liz's kids, its not easy and you actually begin to think it's normal to drink every night, we all moved out at quite a young age and it's only over the last few years we're developing a proper relationship with him
good on your dad. I always say better late then never. And good on you for giving him the chance again❤

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
She's no more a lesbian than I am (very straight ..... love mickey, me :LOL::LOL:). She's deeply unhappy and I'd say the thoughts of being physically intimate with any woman, never mind Joy, is just :sick::sick::sick::sick:.

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Did Liz post fake topless photos of a lady and try ruin another ladies career in the Guards?

Also do we need to wheel out the voice notes of Liz sharing private details of Ellie Kelly's love life? Were they ever confirmed as true. Poor Liz has a very short memory.

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
The lies are just rolling out of her mouth......"I'm such a freak I won't go anywhere because i'm afraid of Covid"
The only truthful part of that statement is "I'm such a freak"

• Haha
Reactions: 10

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I'm sorry now but if that's their idea of a night away then they need to have a good chat with themselves!!
Both drunk out of their mind before dinner, Liz wandering the hotel talking into her phone then having a bath while she's in that condition???
Joy then passing out and Liz taking pictures of herself in the bath while she stays up presumably drinking on her own.
Its actually very sad that they're reduced to this, I'm beginning to get a clearer picture of why Liz's kids live with their dad because she's erratic at best.

Kitty30

Why does she give out about people mixing with different households and then do it herself the bloody hypocrite!!!
Because Liz reaney is by far the biggest fucking hypocrite you will ever see. She is the biggest bullshitter you will ever see. She thinks because she has a hand sanitizer unit on her front door she has saved the world.

• Haha

Kitty30

Always said no one falls in love faster than someone looking for a roof over there head. In reaneys case no one can change there sexual preference faster than someone looking for a meal ticket. She would get up on a hairy hand if they feed and watered her.

• Haha

Livingindublin

VIP Member
I agree i just don’t like the videos with any kids around but that’s for everyone not just Liz. She does make me laugh even if it’s at her
Absolutely agree. Other instagram accounts especially julie hayes, makes me depressed. I don't follow julie, but some friends do. But Elizabeth is so out there and false, it makes me laugh, and I think In these times we need a laugh. Only 4 weeks ago I was contemplating a rope to end it, so any bit of a laugh is good. You know

• Heart

Jox

Chatty Member
I had to hold the phone further away as the lip made it look like she has a mustache. Then she gave us a news round-up using words like Fianna Foyle and Leo was in the Doyle. But the lip needs an insta page of its own these days.

• Haha

Kitty30

As a mother I just can't get my head around not having my kids looks like its a day here and there. When she has them she is sticking the camera in there faces. As gorgeous as Lexi is she is a pure diva like her mother. Imagine a mother finding it funny that her child thinks everyone in her class is a bitch. I know girls are drama queens etc but she is wayyyyy too grown up for her age.