Liz Newcomer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from what I gather, it seems like she ran a 5km race earlier this week, didn't get her PB and blamed the humidity of the British summer. A Redditor apparently called her out on this on a Reddit thread and commented that she always makes excuses for the runs which don't go her way. Liz Newcomer somehow worked out this girls identity and then made this slightly unhinged video where she tells this girl that she's looking forward to seeing her in Chicago:

The girl apparently apologised to Liz, and Liz then doxxed this girl and shared her identity and apology online with her followers. Messy!

Just shows what a narcissist she is, if she can't take the tiniest bit of criticism without referring to it as bullying.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The person then reached out to her and apologized and deleted the Reddit post. She posted the apology but then removed it from her story. There was also someone else who messaged her saying she didn’t think the post was that mean but that there was a question of why people always needed to have an explanation rather than just admitting they didn’t achieve their goals.

Reactions: 3
She’s an awful person who can’t take any criticism - clearly she goes out of her way to search for any comments online about her and then goes full FBI on finding out who wrote it to dox them. I already disliked her but now I think she’s vile. If you CHOOSE to be an influencer and make money through posting content, people are FREE TO HAVE AN OPINION on that content. Posting about her on here and snark threads is totally different from cyber bullying some random person and she needs to see that. Not everyone is gonna like you, Liz! A lot of people don’t!

• Heart
I find the strong emotions interesting. She seems to go from one extreme to the next from crying into the camera, to extreme excitement to anger etc. after spending all day at night of 10k saying she had a panic attack on the train back because she was so overwhelmed.

Reactions: 2
I think she just takes herself waaaay too seriously and has 0 chill. She must be a nightmare to work with - I can imagine her being that person who has a breakdown if a deadline gets missed or a presentation goes badly. Is anything ever really that deep? Is running that deep? I find it really funny that she does super dramatic videos about why she didn’t hit her PB or how hard a run was when she’s not an elite athlete. Even tho I’ve been running much longer than I’ve known about her, she’s managed to actually de influence me from wanting to race cos it’s so cringe how seriously she takes it haha

Reactions: 3
You said it very well. She reminds me a lot of teenage drama where everything that doesn’t go your way feels like the end of the world. We all had bad races where we didn’t hit a PB. But it’s fine that’s life, moving on. There is more to life than the next PB.

A lot of what she's like is surely part of her crave for attention on one hand and thinking she's the real deal on the other. The like of Liz, Lilliesfitness, Alex_M - They're all the same so it's clearly a trend and must be hard work being a massive attention seeking twit

Reactions: 2
Omg lol, just saw that Liz posted an insta story (on her personal account) about not caring how people perceive her - yet she actively seeks out every small negative comment? Make it make sense hun

• Haha