Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just give her skin a break from trowelling on this shite? It’s clearly crying out for it

Reactions: 6
That dancing is giving 60 year old at a wedding vibes. Absolutely no rhythm whatsoever
Sorry but as someone who has parents almost this age this is completely insulting to them
---
Why can’t she just give her skin a break from trowelling on this shite? It’s clearly crying out for it

View attachment 3014719
Also when you’re pregnant your skin is much better towards the end. She’s actually destroying the one time in her life where she should have clear skin!

Reactions: 2
She looks ridiculous training whilst that pregnant. Just chill out and enjoy it you maniac.

Reactions: 4
Took me a couple of goes but I think you can go private under the same practice you are registered with under the NHS. Please correct me if I’m wrong!
yeah that’s right, I see an nhs dnetist regularly but when I wanted a white filling I then had to go private, I saw the same man in the same room - I just had to pay £200 for it

*Rant incoming!!*

Has anyone took one for the team and listened to any of the podcasts?! I gave the latest one a try - jesus christ! Whining on and on about her negative experience with midwives and consultants - many of us have been there love, that's the state of the NHS currently!

I do have sympathy that getting mixed messages from medical professionals in pregnancy can be frustrating, but then to say 'all our appointments felt so impersonal and medicalised' - that's what they are there for?! The medical health of you and the baby - they want you to deliver a healthy baby safely, they don't care about your preferences and requirements! Honestly she is so self-entitled!

She also pissed me off rambling on about maybe taking an incorrect 'high dose' of asprin due to her kidney issues - 'I didn't feel safe taking the higher dose, that's for people with high blood pressure, but I'm really fit and active' - URGH! First of all, they don't put you on a super high dose of aspirin whilst pregnant, they would never give you anything that's unsafe. Secondly, I was also 'really fit and active' in early pregnancy, then I caught covid (from the hospital!) and it gave me high BP (which I'm still trying to sort out 8 months pp), it's not just people she'd deem as overweight, inactive slobs who can develop medical issues in pregnancy!

Because of my BP issues, I couldn't have the birth I wanted - I had to either be induced at 40 weeks or go to a section in case I went overdue and developed pre-eclampsia. Having already had one section, I opted for a 2nd one - it really wasn't what I wanted, but I followed the medical advice, and tbh, in a couple of years it really won't matter anymore. Can you imagine if Queen Liv doesn't get the birth she wants?! She will be insufferable!!!

Reactions: 8
Yess! I don’t think she realises that just because you’re fit and healthy doesn’t mean you’ll get a perfect straight forward pregnancy/birth!
Myself I was put on consultant due to being over weight, yet even though I was classed as ‘at risk’ I had the most straightforward pregnancy (apart from iron/b12) and fairly straightforward labour . I feel sorry for these midwives that have to deal with her during labour, as I can see a massive complaint incoming if it doesn’t go the way she wants it to .

Reactions: 4
Self entitled much? Why she thinks she deserves more than anyone else on the NHS is baffling. It's Livs world & we all have to take a backseat

Reactions: 2
Took me a couple of goes but I think you can go private under the same practice you are registered with under the NHS. Please correct me if I’m wrong!
Ah of course, for some reason I thought she’d changed practice in between.

Medical appts don’t tend to run over for fun, she’d do good to remember that. There was probably an emergency or complex case that’s taken a bit more time but if it was you, you wouldn’t want to feel rushed in an emergency.

Reactions: 1
She’s done nothing but whinge for the whole of her pregnancy i don’t think she’s shared one good/nice thing at all! I feel sorry for those around her! She’s got such a shock coming to her when her baby boy arrives.

Reactions: 3
It’s so silly as well because ultimately yes we have an idea of how we would like our births to be but ultimately we can’t always have what we want no matter how much we plan. I had a terrible long birth and baby wasn’t coming, the one pain intervention I said I didn’t want was an epidural - guess what, due to baby not coming I needed to be whisked off for possible c section, had an epidural and ended up with an episiotomy and forceps birth and then a week in hospital with baby due to infection. So being so snobbish about the hospitals and nhs is silly as they will ultimately do what they need to do to ensure you have a safe delivery and healthy baby! Which isn’t even guaranteed.

oh and Edited to add - I had a very healthy positive pregnancy with no issues, I was a healthy weight and non-smoker. I did have a bleed at approx 30 weeks and had a week in hospital but then was discharged and no further issues. So even good health, being active and a healthy weight means nothing. Yes you are on a conveyor belt of women having babies !!

Reactions: 3
I’ve listened to a bit of the podcast and the misinformation is annoying at best, harmful at worst. The other woman is saying midwives don’t tell you you can have elective sections unless you specifically ask for it- maybe in your experience, not in mine or anyone I know. Also Liv saying isn’t it funny they only talk to you about the risks if it’s elective?! Bullshit. Mine was medically necessary not choice but they still reiterated all the risks. Like they have to with any surgery.

By all means share your experience, but don’t generalise it to the entire NHS like it’s fact.

Reactions: 5