Liverpool Women's Hospital Explosion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids have all been born there and recently they had to tell me my pregancy wasn't able to continue and operate on me. Or I'd have had 4 babies delivered there.
It's such a beautiful and diverse hospital, the staff do care about every patient, with no form or judgement etc, I just can't speak highly enough of my experiences there. My heart is killing me today for the Muslim community too, I've already heard of people calling to work sick from my mates with Muslim coworkers with fear of being attacked leaving their homes.
That is so distressing.

The idea that women are scared to be in hosptial and Muslims are terrified to live their lives without fear of being attacked because of a few young indoctrinated cunts is just tit.
I am so scared for the tit show that'll unravel now, the left and right really need no excuses to go for each other with the current climate as it is 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My kids have all been born there and recently they had to tell me my pregancy wasn't able to continue and operate on me. Or I'd have had 4 babies delivered there.
It's such a beautiful and diverse hospital, the staff do care about every patient, with no form or judgement etc, I just can't speak highly enough of my experiences there. My heart is killing me today for the Muslim community too, I've already heard of people calling to work sick from my mates with Muslim coworkers with fear of being attacked leaving their homes.
That is so distressing.

The idea that women are scared to be in hosptial and Muslims are terrified to live their lives without fear of being attacked because of a few young indoctrinated cunts is just tit.
I am so scared for the tit show that'll unravel now, the left and right really need no excuses to go for each other with the current climate as it is 🥺
I would just say we don't know who was behind the attack yet, but there will be mindless idiots who will use any excuse to attack those different to them.

Reactions: 1
Very scary, I don't know how other people feel but I have never really liked crowds (partly due to worries about terrorism) and having not been in crowds for over a year, going into central london on a packed train over the weekend I felt really overwhelmed, it was awful
This is just what ive been thinking. Ive not been into the city in over a year and will be going for the Christmas markets /shopping soon which has always been in mind as a target anyway due to the crowds etc and if all this starts up again its going to make me really anxious.
I do have to say though that they do step things up massively if anything happens/threat level so i wouldnt want it stop anyone doing anything. After the horrific Manchester attack there was always a huge armed police presence at any events we went to in the city.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That is so distressing.

It's really hard, but times like this it's important to remember that social media is just a fraction of the population - and the most frequent users are a fraction of that fraction. Most people you walk past in the street just want everyone to have a good life in general.

Whatever happens, on Twitter and Facebook people will be drawing lines - whether the attacker was right-wing, left-wing, Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Incel, White, Asian, Black - whatever his motivation, people will be raring at the bit to use it as proof as how awful the 'other side' is.

And then the media will act like sharks in the water and draw all their reactions from twitter, further tearing the country apart in order to create outrage so the articles are then shared on twitter.

I'm staying off social media and traditional media (aside Tattle) for the next few days because I don't want to support their behaviour with the clicks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3