Liv Purvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we don’t really know any of these people (influencers) from a bar of soap but I would still find it disheartening if their marriage hasn’t worked out 😢
They both seemed like good eggs and I like the way Liv balances her content. And she has the rare skill of being able to talk about things frankly and openly without it turning into a massive moan or pity party.
You really never know what’s going on behind closed doors. I hope she’s ok.
I agree, I’d be disheartened too. They seem like such a lovely couple. Just looked through her Instagram feed and she used to wear her rings but it doesn’t look like she’s wearing them anymore.

Reactions: 3
Her ability to just get on with things has always impressed me. This current situation being a huge case in point (if it is the case, of course). And again you never truly know but it does look as though she has a solid crew around her in any case.

Reactions: 5
I think shes out and about with her sister in law’s though. Who knows maybe she just wants to be private.

Reactions: 1
She has mentioned Arlo, and put up posts about him lately. Or showing their dinners (just hers and his). Just dawned on me one day that she no longer posted Joe and then I noticed the rings (or lack of). She would have posted pictures of him in her stories quite a bit. Liv is one of my faves so I feel a bit dirty bringing it up. She’s always seemed like she has a right just get on with it type of attitude, and manages to be relatable even though I could never afford the beautiful clothes she wears! a real down to earth Londoner! It might not even be true, but if it is, it’s great she still has a relationship with his sisters, and family. As they got together so young, she’ll have been very close to them I’m sure. And it’s great for Arlo too. Hope whatever the case is, she’s doing ok! but yes, shows you never quite know what’s going on behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really think she is a good egg deep down- probably why this thread is normally quiet. I know she has some flaws but we all do, and for an influencer she is far far less problematic than most. I hadn’t noticed her not posting him, but I notice his account hasn’t posted anything since Feb and although their wedding day picture is still his profile pic, it is a bit weird?

Whatever’s gone on I hope she’s managing okay- must be tough trying to hold things together with such a young child and a job like this. Her friends look like a really good bunch so hoping she’s getting through okay if they have split.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd be willing to write off the not wearing rings thing since anything could have happened - weight gain, weight loss, etc. She did mention Joe in a blog post at the end of May when she was talking about her birthing experience, and I feel like she wouldn't have casually mentioned him if they weren't together? It's not something that was integral to the story (I know Joe is obviously the reason she gave birth), it was a comment about asking Joe to get her some food or something. I think that and her constantly hanging out with his sisters suggests they're still together.

I'd be willing to write off the not wearing rings thing since anything could have happened - weight gain, weight loss, etc. She did mention Joe in a blog post at the end of May when she was talking about her birthing experience, and I feel like she wouldn't have casually mentioned him if they weren't together? It's not something that was integral to the story (I know Joe is obviously the reason she gave birth), it was a comment about asking Joe to get her some food or something. I think that and her constantly hanging out with his sisters suggests they're still together.
She has mentioned Arlo, and put up posts about him lately. Or showing their dinners (just hers and his). Just dawned on me one day that she no longer posted Joe and then I noticed the rings (or lack of). She would have posted pictures of him in her stories quite a bit. Liv is one of my faves so I feel a bit dirty bringing it up. She’s always seemed like she has a right just get on with it type of attitude, and manages to be relatable even though I could never afford the beautiful clothes she wears! a real down to earth Londoner! It might not even be true, but if it is, it’s great she still has a relationship with his sisters, and family. As they got together so young, she’ll have been very close to them I’m sure. And it’s great for Arlo too. Hope whatever the case is, she’s doing ok! but yes, shows you never quite know what’s going on behind closed doors.
Yup maybe they just want privacy.

Reactions: 1
Yeah maybe you’re right! At least I know now nothing had been announced, I was convinced I’d just missed something. Not that she would ever need to announce anyway. I agree with others that it looks like she has a great support network around her anyway, a sign she’s as down to earth as she comes across!

I don’t know what’s happened with our Liv but she is so adorable and I am loving her content. Yes I will never be able to afford some of the places she is gifted to go but I’m feeling like she is going through a process of finding herself.

Reactions: 4
Idk if anyone caught it but yesterday she posted a pic of Arlo (he was sat on the grass somewhere) and Joe posted the same pic on his stories, so it seems all is well for them.

• Heart
I wonder though… in her Q&A today she says Arlo gets into bed with ‘me’ rather than ‘us’ and her answer about raising a boy makes no reference to Joe as his dad or what they might to together (e.g. not set household roles by gender) which I find a little weird? Granted the point of the Q&A is that it’s from her perspective but it feels a little deliberate. I would be willing to bet she got at least one question about Joe (although she doesn’t owe anyone any information she doesn’t want to share)

I wonder though… in her Q&A today she says Arlo gets into bed with ‘me’ rather than ‘us’ and her answer about raising a boy makes no reference to Joe as his dad or what they might to together (e.g. not set household roles by gender) which I find a little weird? Granted the point of the Q&A is that it’s from her perspective but it feels a little deliberate. I would be willing to bet she got at least one question about Joe (although she doesn’t owe anyone any information she doesn’t want to share)
I agree she doesn’t. It’s not really our business and we need to respect that. At least she doesn’t feel sorry for herself and complain when times are tough.

It’s obvious something has happened but I think she has been very classy about it i have to say. She has lots of friends and is close with her family so I’m sure she’s doing fine really. I’m sure she will address it when the time is right because you can’t go from mentioning him on a weekly basis to cutting him out completely it will look odd the longer she leaves it. Nobody’s life is perfect and she could have followers going through the same thing. Noone will think of it as a failure, she will get so much support if she does say something. Perhaps she has been advised not to say anything right now in case if affects her work / pr opportunities (sounds ridiculous in this day and age but high end brands she tends to work with are snobbish and want “wholesome perfect families” to represent their brands). Reading between the lines she sees her sister in laws often so makes me think perhaps he has played away or done something very silly. None of my business but this is tattle and i’m allowed to speculate..

Reactions: 9
Have to say it’s a bit disappointing that she has so openly fawned over Love Island constantly this year but seemingly has nothing to say about Women’s Aid having to call meetings with the show because of the damage it is doing?

Overall I try not to suggest influencers should be talking about all issues all the time, but she is vocal on a lot of things and it’s really naff that she’s basically advertised the show and is now silent on this massive issue.

It’s surprised me that she’s abandoned her Insecure Girls Club venture for so long since it was once successful enough to bring out a book. I thought she’d taken a step back - for a while it seemed to just be run by an intern - and now it’s pretty much gone silent.

Reactions: 2
One thing that's making me think there is trouble in paradise is she never used to credit whoever took photos of her on her blog, presumably because it was Joe. However, her last few posts have credits on them to a different photographer.

Reactions: 6
One thing that's making me think there is trouble in paradise is she never used to credit whoever took photos of her on her blog, presumably because it was Joe. However, her last few posts have credits on them to a different photographer.
I noticed this too, there has been a shift to using other photographers that coincides with no rings / Joe disappearing from view… I suppose to put the other (weaker) explanation forward, potentially it’s not ideal for childcare to have both parents out on the same job at the same time.

Sounds bad but they have been together since they were so young like doing gcses. This is what happens to alot of people in their late twenties/early thirties. They haven’t had a chance to find themselves because they have been with that partner for so long. She did mention in a story That those girls on love island deserve better though.

Reactions: 4
Today is Joe's birthday (not a creep, I just happened to see it on one of his sister's instagrams) so I wonder if she'll say anything

Today is Joe's birthday (not a creep, I just happened to see it on one of his sister's instagrams) so I wonder if she'll say anything
They have definitely separated or on a break.I think she must be going through a very difficult process.

• Sad