Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe my kids are just naughty but where is the tantrums, sand being thrown at each other, sweating trying to lug a pram across the beach with a baby crying. I don’t think I’ve ever had an all white aesthetically pleasing beach trip with mine. I feel for the people who see it and thinks it’s reality

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a fan on the spelling of ‘Romey’ i feel like they defo changed it because of Elle Darby calling hers Romeo but she also shortens it to Romy. Jamie Genevieve called her little girl Romy which is really nice for a girl or even the spelling Romi, just not sure on the name for a boy/ the spelling and it doesn’t flow at all with Noah & Sofia! One thing that annoys me is that she constantly is never happy, and always sounds miserable in her videos/ads.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what she plans on doing in the future when this inevitably dries up. She’s not a big influencer, from what I can tell she’s gained around 7k followers in over a year... which is really bad! There are influencers making thousands of followers a day and they’ve been doing it a short amount of time. She’s been doing it for years & years and still can’t grow past the 110k mark on IG and her YouTube is as dry as the Sahara desert 😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder what she plans on doing in the future when this inevitably dries up. She’s not a big influencer, from what I can tell she’s gained around 7k followers in over a year... which is really bad! There are influencers making thousands of followers a day and they’ve been doing it a short amount of time. She’s been doing it for years & years and still can’t grow past the 110k mark on IG and her YouTube is as dry as the Sahara desert 😂
and she said a few years ago that she’s only ever had 1 job and that was at Tesco and she quit it to become an influencer when she was pregnant with Noah 😂 don’t think influencer will go far on the CV for experience 😂

• Haha
and she said a few years ago that she’s only ever had 1 job and that was at Tesco and she quit it to become an influencer when she was pregnant with Noah 😂 don’t think influencer will go far on the CV for experience 😂
Oh no, she might have to go back there at this rate 🤦🏽‍♀️ Imagine the moaning she would do on shift then, her colleagues would be so fed up😂

did she finish a-levels/college?

Just watching her latest vlog and baby bjorn have sent her a new rocker for the baby, but she shows the one thats already set up from when Sofia was a baby, so what 2 years ago 🤔 Why the duck do these wasteful influencers get everything given for every baby without a thought of what they already have.. and more to the point why is she accepting! Greedy bleep

Just watching her latest vlog and baby bjorn have sent her a new rocker for the baby, but she shows the one thats already set up from when Sofia was a baby, so what 2 years ago 🤔 Why the duck do these wasteful influencers get everything given for every baby without a thought of what they already have.. and more to the point why is she accepting! Greedy bleep
I thought the exact same. It’s actually shocking. Those rockers arnt cheap either! Why not do a giveaway with the new one? No word of what they’re doing with the old one that looked perfectly fine. Probably sold for profit instead of given to charity.

I thought the exact same. It’s actually shocking. Those rockers arnt cheap either! Why not do a giveaway with the new one? No word of what they’re doing with the old one that looked perfectly fine. Probably sold for profit instead of given to charity.
she’s had about 8 gifted pushchairs over the years too including M&P ocarro, bugaboo donkey, now icandy by the looks, all around the £1k mark. She got caught selling a gifted one of them on her vinted account a few months back. It’s disgusting, she could’ve used the exact same bouncer she had for Sofia. It’s completely unrelatable for any of her target audience/other young mums.

pretty sure all of her gifted stuff ends up on depop/vinted 🙄 in her messed up head giving to charity = selling her freebies to her fans

Reactions: 1
She’s the type of person who would check into hospital as a Facebook status 😂

• Haha
Just looking at her stories now - am I wrong or did she say she’d had a missed miscarriage previously but now she’s saying it was a chemical pregnancy? Not downplaying a chemical pregnancy, but I’m sure the two are quite different?

Just looking at her stories now - am I wrong or did she say she’d had a missed miscarriage previously but now she’s saying it was a chemical pregnancy? Not downplaying a chemical pregnancy, but I’m sure the two are quite different?
She’s called it a chemical pregnancy a few times now. I won’t say too much as I’m not fully sure what the differences are

I think she has a missed miscarriage then a chemical a few months later if I remember correctly

I think she has a missed miscarriage then a chemical a few months later if I remember correctly
Sofias still only young barely even 2 so surely to of had about 2/3 miscarriages and have a newborn now she must of gotten pregnant straight away after giving birth, does she ever just feel happy or content with her life or is it always onto the next thing straight away somethings done, like I do wonder what her plans are in life other than to pop out babies because the YouTube and instagram isn’t going to last forever for her with her lack of effort

Reactions: 6
Sofias still only young barely even 2 so surely to of had about 2/3 miscarriages and have a newborn now she must of gotten pregnant straight away after giving birth, does she ever just feel happy or content with her life or is it always onto the next thing straight away somethings done, like I do wonder what her plans are in life other than to pop out babies because the YouTube and instagram isn’t going to last forever for her with her lack of effort
also I don’t know if it’s just because she constantly talks about the same stories but it seems like she does a pregnancy test for every big event? Like on Christmas Day or her wedding day. I assuming it’s because she can then bang on about how she ‘manifested it’

Reactions: 1
Sofia must’ve been 1 when they were trying, got pregnant and miscarried at 8 weeks I think she said, got pregnant but it was chemical which means she literally got a positive test then a period, then fell pregnant the next month Romey. It’s a lot but it does make sense. I always think she never seems content unless she’s pregnant or got a newborn… you hardly see anything of Noah and Sofia now it’s all just baby. She has no personality unless she’s pregnant or got a new born. I used to really like Liv but she’s so dull and inconsistent