Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ISeeYou

PEEEES ME OFF that she still drones on the old woah is me, I still cant afford to change the blind and/or curtains in the spare room and the tomato soup carpet is still down in there, yet she constantly buys "Ralphie" clothes for her "staple wardrobe" ffs....... cheaper than full price from TKMAX or not - If you dont want high street clothes only "designer" stop complaining you cant afford to finish off your bungalow ffs......

Also if I remember rightly her brother did her flooring in her hall and the new skirting etc because hes in the trade, surely if she was as desperate as she makes out about wishing she could change the spare room or the kitchen cupboards she could get her brother to help her source things at trade prices!?! She just comes across like she purposely leaves things that she wants until she gets them for free through insta!!! Such a Beg its embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
She blocked me when I merely commented on a dog food AD, asking why this week Arden grange was the best but a few short weeks ago it was something else. She took the time to reply to the comment before deleting and blocking me 😂

• Haha
Ugghhh her story about the shower.! Stop adding to the ‘staple wardrobe’ and buy a new shower head and hose from Screwfix
Defo on a beg for bathroom units/whole bathroom suite, I use Howdens loads and don’t want to have to stop using them because they gift her shit
She absolutely infuriates me.!
What a beg and tight arse
I’ve never seen a bigger beggy Mitchell on insta. Tagging Howdens in most stories when talking about inspiration blah blah, absolutely no shame. And that fucking baby voice 🤢

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Is she seriously still on about this fucking bathroom? Just watched the latest stories; surely she’s not showing off her toilet & demonstrating how her shower handles operate the different shower heads independently?? Jesus Christ Kelsey; I think your content has reached a new low. I don’t even care about my own shower heads & handles this much, never mind yours!

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
She’s took photos of said bathroom but can’t post till later in the week as she needs time to do the post justice. My god it’s hard to write a caption more like take her half a week to move all the shite from the rest of her house into said bathroom before she takes a pic. Ie coral and magnifying glass🤣
Jesus. She thinks that her bathroom is going to be some thing of wonder that no one has seen the likes of before. I'll tell you what it will be, a shower, bath, a bog and a sink in an imaginative tone of grey with a bit of while thrown in to be quirky! Bore off, you have no imagination, your house looks like one of my migraines and you're so out of touch its unreal. It's a bathroom!! No one cares that much except you!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarah_lee

Probably after some make-up handouts now, nearly sobbing that her make up has run out and she’s been using sample sizes!! Plllleeeaaase at least have the balls to just come out with it and ask for freebies
She’s defo on the beg, how cringe to say oh look my makeup is finished and I don’t have any left......hint hint send me some samples, what an embarrassment 🤣

Isa-Bella

I bloody new she would get gifted a new hoover , so obvious what she was doing actually begging make me cringe 🙈
I used to think she was normal in the early days, shes really changed. So obvious when she goes on the beg. Shes not even ashamed. I think shes used to being quite pampered in life, she seems to come from a country background which comes with a certain lifestyle up here anyway.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I used to really like her; thought she was down to earth and her dog is adorable.
But now my skin crawls when I hear her speak. She is so patronising and thinks she’s the Dalai Lama the way she words her insta posts. Always some shit about being so grateful or so lucky, along with a photo of the same corner of her living room or hallway. It’s just enough already.

Also sorry but that white top she bought today in Zara is absolutely hideous. She looks like a doilly. Ever heard of colour Kelsey? Seriously, her wardrobe is so dull and boring. Each to their own but she acts about 45.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
God she is so annoying!! But it’s hard as I can’t really explain why she annoys me so much! Everything she says & does is so bloody sensible like doing her cleaning, making a nice roast etc. She’s SO patronising & sanctimonious the way she says things. She honestly gives me the rage!!!!

Mutley98

VIP Member
Ugghhh her story about the shower.! Stop adding to the ‘staple wardrobe’ and buy a new shower head and hose from Screwfix
Defo on a beg for bathroom units/whole bathroom suite, I use Howdens loads and don’t want to have to stop using them because they gift her shit
She absolutely infuriates me.!
What a beg and tight arse

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I just find her insufferable!! Her voice goes right through me and the detail in which she speaks about things like radiators & taps just winds me up no end!
Here’s an idea Kelsey; you’re not even 30 I don’t think; get a fucking life!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinky1977

I thought her account was about interiors and renovating ?

All she seems to do is spend money on boring old
Ralphie handbags and dull clothes.

She’s shot some new photos???? Of the same chair/print/cushion/lamp and the famous magnifying glass! And she wonders why hardly any likes!

• Haha

Gossipgirl101

Well we knew that was coming. Banging on for months about no hoover and the dog dropping fur constantly.
To be fair she’s begged for four months and finally got a freebie, Kelsey plays the long game!
Makes me so mad that people like her spend so much money on fashion and just hint and hint and hint and get something free that normal people have no choice but to replace straight away and not treat ourselves.
Be more kelsey- spend all your money on beige, beige, beige ‘fashion’ and ‘ralphies’ and be gifted holidays and electricals.
The hoover has done me, I’m out. Unfollowing the desperate beg!

I commented asking I'd she had multiple cushions for each room and outside or was she moving them to stage and SHE DELETED MY COMMENT 🤣🤣🤣 does she think we dont notice? Kelsey we dont need a magnifying glass to see that you are rotating about 5 gifted items round your whole home (and outdoors 🙄) put your hand in your pocket and buy yourself some nice bits I'f you want to keep up with this crazy staged show home thing you have going on. I mean she has a really good job what is this all about?!
She wants everything kindly gifted, that’s why! After heavily dropping hints with the hoover for MONTHS and being sent one recently, she will clearly play the long game before someone takes the bait.

£804 for a sink 😳 is Kelsey for real??? Half the country at the moment don’t know how they are going to make their next mortgage payment and she links a frigging sink that costs £804. Unbelievable 🙄

Clicked on the next story and £961 for taps 😳😳😳 cannot believe she is posting these gifted items in the middle of a national crisis 🤷‍♀️

Apparently it’s a very busy time for Kelsey working from home whilst sharing her bathroom on instagram. Try working full time whilst also trying to homeschool 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry