Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IG4002

I think shes lived such a sheltered life that shes not had many life experience to establish a sense of self. Shes bland, everything is neutral and uniform. Like her clothes, it's like shes wearing a uniform. She seems very afraid to go out of her comfort zone so I doubt she ever has at all.
Woah, let's not be unfair. She posted a completely new angle of the same living room yesterday and she usually does close ups. She's taking big risks lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

dolly88

I’ve never posted about Kelsey before but honestly I’ve had enough and unfollowed. I have followed her since the start of her Instagram journey when she only had a couple hundred followers. She seemed really nice back then and some really good suggestions etc but as it’s grown so as her ego and it’s so unbearable and unrelatable now.
The constant repeated stages photos.
The wet looking pleather leggings and All Saints Cargo jacket on repeat.
The ass kissing of Lydia Millen- major cringe.
The weird voice she puts on.
Does she ever leave Scotland and actually see the rest of the world?
The pictures of her back?
The bathroom - what the hell even is that worktop?? It looks like a kitchen why would you even choose that for your bathroom. As someone said it looks like a cheap caravan bathroom!
Her ‘sweetie’ bag!
Her boring stories
And this might be very unpopular opinion but she reminds me of a vampire!

I can also tell you that she is a complete snob. A company I work for sent her an email to promote their products (for their sins obvs) and she didn’t even bother to reply to the email not even a thanks but no thanks. There a people far bigger than her that we’ve emailed and we’ve gotten a response from either way. That alone tells you a lot.

• Heart

Lottieloubert

She’s took photos of said bathroom but can’t post till later in the week as she needs time to do the post justice. My god it’s hard to write a caption more like take her half a week to move all the shite from the rest of her house into said bathroom before she takes a pic. Ie coral and magnifying glass🤣

• Haha
Probably after some make-up handouts now, nearly sobbing that her make up has run out and she’s been using sample sizes!! Plllleeeaaase at least have the balls to just come out with it and ask for freebies
Make no mistake about it. Tagging hunters and heels as she works for bobbi brown and frequently sends “press samples” to instagrammers. You are a total beg Kelsey, I am dying of embarrassment for you 🤣 as tight as a ducks arse!

Reactions: 6

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Her bathroom is so bloody boring. Honestly how can she spend so long waffling on about her boring ass greige tiles and paint 🙄 I can't believe it took her weeks of agonizing to decide on all of this. It's like some bland renovation they do on home under the hammer where they are flipping the house to rent... except shes been gifted over priced fixtures and fittings. Bore off you sad cow and take a look at the shitstorm going on in the world, crawl out of your own arse and stay humble for the sake of the millions out there who are worried about paying Bill's. You're a spoilt princess living in a gifted bubble. Get real.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Oh here we go...

Ooh look at me, I wish I was skinny. Look how piggy I am eating a bit of fudge. Please inflate my ego by telling mr I'm already skinny and how pretty i am.

Bore off you dull cow and stop pretending your 'overeating' and big. You're like a toothpick love.

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
How much depth of detail is she actually going to go into about the fucking bathroom?? The sink, the handles, the worktop, the cupboards, the drawers, the taps, the bloody nuts and bolts! Christ she is so dull! This is all she’s going to go on about now. Sorry but I actually expected it to be much nicer than it is. It looks ridiculous with those stupid oversized cupboards in, plus the one on the wall too. Is there a need??

Also just had to add; she keeps saying she went for more expensive fittings in the bathroom as it’s such an investment. Sorry but no. If she ever sells her house it’s not going to be valued higher just because she has snobby handles on her bathroom cupboards! Shut the hell up Kelsey! I know you like to think you know everything, but you are actually so naive.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Why does she keep moving stuff around, no one comes to her house. If she stopped moving the magnifying glass about she would maybe be able to finish her house. We’ve not seen the kitchen or toilet so I’m assuming they are still nearly the same as when she bought it
It’s just so staged and set-up. But why? I thought the point was to be “real”; it’s hardly a true representation of her house is it.
I hope her dog takes that magnifying glass and buries it in the garden - sick of seeing it!

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I cannot believe the bed she’s been gifted! Fecking beg I actually cannot stand the amount she gets given for free her content is full her voice is monotone and her house isn’t anything special I just don’t get it!

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
I cannot stand her page! she just moves the same shite about her house, and i bet that lamp and the cushions will make their way into that bathroom when it’s finished 🤣 & for the love of christ take those fake leather trousers OFF! 😩

• Haha

Sandypants

I actually thought she had a kitchen in her bathroom. It’s bloody awful, so boring & drab just like her. She blocked me as I asked if she could maybe buy some new cushions...

• Haha

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Anyone remember before she sucked herself up her own arse and used to do lives every night and be quite funny?

She’s now a complete c you next Tuesday

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
was she not on the beg a while ago about how she was running out of nars foundation and tagging them and low and behold she has ads on her stories today of gifted/ad of nars stuff, girl actually makes my skin crawl & those horrible cushions are really starting to annoy me! change them kelsey along with your fucking trousers! i’m convinced they’re glued on 😂 rant over

• Haha