Littlebitofdovegrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually love her new curtains and thought they'd look great in my house... until I spotted the "ad-gifted" pish. I avoid companies that give these greedy accounts free stuff!

Reactions: 3
Actually love her new curtains and thought they'd look great in my house... until I spotted the "ad-gifted" pish. I avoid companies that give these greedy accounts free stuff!
Couldn’t agree more, thought they were so lovely , but of course they are the best curtains ever when they are gifted. I’m actually getting sick of this kitchen and the ‘sneak peaks’. Just show us the bloody room and be done with it.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t agree more, thought they were so lovely , but of course they are the best curtains ever when they are gifted. I’m actually getting sick of this kitchen and the ‘sneak peaks’. Just show us the bloody room and be done with it.
It's especially annoying when she says they saved up for years etc then half of it is gifted like the handles etc. I feel like she only came back to insta regularly after the baby to get as much as possible for this kitchen & utility gifted!

Reactions: 2