Little Mix #10 Leigh-Anne, Give It Up Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rage I feel when she pulls this face. I was a very big little mix fan have been for a few years but the solo stuff for me is making them unlikeable. Perries is ok ..ISH but there isn't one song Leigh Anne has done that I've liked. My 10 year old who is/was also a fan hears them for the first time and is like "what is this" but yeah the post was about the face it drives me insane!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Mixers calling the DM liars for the article, and the whole time they’re just exposing the fact they haven’t read her book… 😂
Reminds me of a comment on one of her YouTube videos, where someone mentioned that they're not a fan of her bragging about cheating, or of Andre Gray. One of her fans wrote back asking who Andre Gray is 😂 😂 😂
The deluded stan who set up her sub reddit doesn't even know how to spell her name properly, it's spelled as "Pinncock" 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry i have probably said this in the threads before but i remember when Perrie announced her pregnancy i said they will split because she would want to have a quiter life for a while and being in a band with a young baby is not do-able and no female band members had gone on to do massive tours and everyone jumped at me because I dared to mention that maybe she would just want to be a mum for a while 🤣
I suppose it's nice that you get to feel like you've achieved something.

Reactions: 2