Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking she’s bringing out make up brushes and pjs? No business direction just flog anything.

She look so disinterested when the makeup artist was talking. Like she didn’t want to be there.

Reactions: 4
So this narcissist went huffing and puffing to the high court last year because someone phoned her in the office but today is bragging and boasting about a man ringing begging to buy a bottle of cat piss. What a fool this idiot must think we all came down in the last shower. She really wants to have her cake and eat it. There must be something in the water in offaly.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So this narcissist went huffing and puffing to the high court last year because someone phoned her in the office but today is bragging and boasting about a man ringing begging to buy a bottle of cat piss. What a fool this idiot must think we all came down in the last shower. She really wants to have her cake and eat it. There must be something in the water in offaly.
If and it’s a very big if this happened it’s her own fault for sharing where she works! Shares the address all the time

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the fake reviews on these pyjamas . The humping effect they are going to have! Now be honest how many men actually like bloody pj’s on a woman ? But no doubt her polyester ones will change all that .. Seen the KC was on walk about in in Tullamore , on the beg for a bathroom cabinet from Woodies , was surprised though to see he actually purchased the post box. Had deliver of pure water 💩 from Tru Clean then he said no one sends him anything beg beg hint hint .

A Ford slut , much better than been a Lisa. eeget.. A few quid more will buy Tom Ford a decent well known brand , spray pulse points in the morning and it lasts all day. She thinks it’s good advertising when she posts the apparently send to her messages that they have gone through a bottle of hers already . It must be pure pee then!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Read Piers Morgan article on Harry and Megan’s birth announcement today. He’s making the point that they don’t want privacy at all, they want publicity but want to control the narrative. One day they’re saying they’re cutting certain newspapers off, then over the weekend they fed the same newspapers the baby news and pic.
Like someone else I know, he calls them out for hypocrisy and trying to control everything as narcissists.

Reactions: 7
I don't usually post. But I am fuming. I purchased a blue knitted hoodie and another sweater from Carraig Donn without Lisa's code, I had another 10% code. I got my confirmation and the lovely Lisa pranced around promoting the hoodie which she smuggly announced later sold out!! This was well after I had ordered and received my confirmation. 3 days later I am told my item is being dispatched, and today I receive a message to notify me of my refund and due to high demand my order was cancelled and they went all out offering me 10% off my next purchase.
I wonder did any of the Lisa Lusty orders get cancelled... I am guessing not as it would end up on social media and bad publicity for Carraig Donn. Sickens me that my purchase was less important than a purchase through Lisa's Istagram link.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't usually post. But I am fuming. I purchased a blue knitted hoodie and another sweater from Carraig Donn without Lisa's code, I had another 10% code. I got my confirmation and the lovely Lisa pranced around promoting the hoodie which she smuggly announced later sold out!! This was well after I had ordered and received my confirmation. 3 days later I am told my item is being dispatched, and today I receive a message to notify me of my refund and due to high demand my order was cancelled and they went all out offering me 10% off my next purchase.
I wonder did any of the Lisa Lusty orders get cancelled... I am guessing not as it would end up on social media and bad publicity for Carraig Donn. Sickens me that my purchase was less important than a purchase through Lisa's Istagram link.
I would go on their Facebook or Instagram and tell them . i would be furious if it happened to me. They let the order go through , took your money but most likely sent out to the LLL sheep brigade first ..

This pisses me off no end. Plus 3-5 days to get your money back, after they having it since you pressed purchase.
Wonder can you get screenshots of her advertising it after your purchase to help make a fuss?

D9380058-81AC-4020-9EE4-B8F7D7D5084A.png

More like wanted to keep all the money for herself and not have to pay any middle men. Saying then she’s afraid she’d lose numbers if she keeps going on about the perfume, it’s all about the numbers with her. I only realized lately if she blocks you - which She did with me - I still count as a follower, that has annoyed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’ve had to look up this perfume. Who are these madsers dropping 50 quid on an unknown brand that they haven’t even been able to sniff before buying?!

The sweat!

I have absolutely zero interest in watching some sweaty auld wan talking on insta
It’s like she wants some sort of medal for doing exercise. She is SUCH a dose. Still convinced that she throws water over herself to look sweatier🤣🙈

Reactions: 9
The amount of times she touches her face and her hair in her videos is shocking even when she is covered in sweat.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
No idea if this dope admits to getting botox bit I sincerely hope for her sake the clinics open up soon like really really soon there's serious droopy eye going on there.
Could she ever eff off spouting shite about her cat piss noone cares.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.