Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s getting a ‘hangy down thing’ anywhere doing anything she should prob go back and see that poor surgeon who she mortified on Insta after her op last year🙈🙈
The hangey down thing will be on the floor faster than the fluffy hood on the latest PS coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Needs to watch she does not get a prolapse at her age

Unbelievable Waldron meats shame on you !! Sending that lot freebies , She he has to give daddy some, like they can’t afford to pay for it! Such greedy grabbers, she begged long enough , was always mentioning them . Wouldn’t it make your blood boil🥵

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Needs to watch she does not get a prolapse at her age

Unbelievable Waldron meats shame on you !! Sending that lot freebies , She he has to give daddy some, like they can’t afford to pay for it! Such greedy grabbers, she begged long enough , was always mentioning them . Wouldn’t it make your blood boil🥵
I thought she has no womb? And the sausages will be enjoyed by the Dog????!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Just watching her try on of the blue jumper there - could she possibly caress herself anymore? Between that and the hangy down thing 🥺

• Sick
Of course, now I'm morto cos I know this!!! I didn't even think of her vadge when I posted it. Morto for myself, I was trying to avoid thinking of her Vayjayjay so I went straight for the womb Lol.

Rejoice everybody. More of her 💩💩💩 fragrances have arrived just in time for you to ruin somebody’s Valentine’s Day by gifting it to them😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How out of touch with reality is she? So awful to think people are working 'around the clock' during a pandemic so that she can flog bottles of cheap wee to sheep. Not the least bit essential. Shame on Waldrons giving freebies to her I won't be buying your products when I shop in Dunnes anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is this delivery new stock or to fulfil pre orders? Tomorrow is Friday and Val’s day is Sunday..... she might be stuck with a lot of bottles of piss yet🙈🙊

• Haha
Is this delivery new stock or to fulfil pre orders? Tomorrow is Friday and Val’s day is Sunday..... she might be stuck with a lot of bottles of piss yet🙈🙊
Not very well planned for Valentine’s Day , poor devils will be so disappointed 😿 wont be much jumping or humping going on without the deliveries of Tullamores widdle water. Can’t even see the pre-orders getting there on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she showing us those bacteria harbouring
talons this morning? Just as well she doesn’t really work, you couldn’t type with them, between the nails and the chains she wears, she’d wreck your head in an office.

Sorry if this is covered but is they reel, cubic or that simulated craic? She sickens me with the left and right handitis!!
Nope, they’re real. She went to great lengths to tell us that EVERY time she was flogging for Desperate Diamonds.....’Now, MINE are real, but.....’ I agree that the way that she flaunts them is pathetic. I know women with much nicer rings than her and they don’t feel the need to shove their hands in people’s faces all the time🙄🙄 Class whispers I guess!

Why is she showing us those bacteria harbouring
talons this morning? Just as well she doesn’t really work, you couldn’t type with them, between the nails and the chains she wears, she’d wreck your head in an office.
Not to mention the fact that she always works out with all her jewellery on and sweats like a pig all over them; the bracelets and rings must be an infection risk at this stage🤢

Reactions: 7
Jesus lads but she’s desperate for Pippas attention. Sharing the 10% discount code like it was her own code. Raving about the UP MAKEUP and Now showing her buying jumper. The desperation is tangible 🤦‍♀️ Lisa you’ll never ever be in the same class as your a false wanna be famous , selfish , horrid , QVC SELLER 🙋‍♀️ just my opinion though 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought she was adamant that she only promoted Irish brands?! She didn't say no to being gifted about 600€s worth of cashmere today from a UK company. 🤔🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.