Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s her court case going. Has anyone gone to prison yet
High Court is not criminal, they go after you for damages, libel if you got money . I think that’s the way it works.. Costs a lot to take someone into a High Court, she would have had to fork out for that .. as the ole saying goes ‘cant get blood out of a stone’

Reactions: 1
I had to wipe my phone after that earlier story with the disgusting sweat coming off her. Why does she thinks we want to see her disgusting bodily functions. You can tell she has duck all going on at the min with lockdown.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hot water bottle cheaper online from another Irish pharmacy than from meaghers even with her 15%discount - do these people buying this stuff through her not know how to use google😳 what exactly is the purpose of showing those awful sweaty pictures we all exercise but god would you want anyone to see you in that state😂

Reactions: 6
Hot water bottle cheaper online from another Irish pharmacy than from meaghers even with her 15%discount - do these people buying this stuff through her not know how to use google😳 what exactly is the purpose of showing those awful sweaty pictures we all exercise but god would you want anyone to see you in that state😂
You could nearly smell her - yucky witch. No need for it at all.

• Sick
Glad I am not the only one who finds the sweaty posts disgusting 🤮 do some guys fancy a sweaty after workout woman ? Maybe he does 😂

• Sick
On one of these previous threads, somebody compared her to a ‘Lookey Lookey’ man........best description of her🤣🤣🤣
It’s not even selling now, it is downright hustling. All the sales terms used are designed to make people buy in a panic for fear they won’t get the last few remaining units of whatever product is being shown. How can she always be selling the last few units of every single item. Would she ever sell something that there are loads of in stock. It is wrong wrong wrong on every level. There is never a product shown with the concept of “maybe wait til it suits you to buy on payday if you’re a bit flush or ask for it if your birthday is coming up in the next month or two” . No, it’s all buy now buy now. She’s no better than the Lookey Lookey man on the beach in Spain

That was me in Thread #6 but nothing has changed in the intervening months, still hustling!

Reactions: 11
After watching Leeza squatting this morning may I suggest the next thread title of ‘Lisa’s Lost It’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she gets to sell say 19 Pamela Scott black puffer coats and then boom it’s SOLD OUT .... how people fall for her cheap selling practices is really sad. She’s nothing but a street trader off Albert Square

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why was she bending over showing us underneath and pulling at her crotch area?!! Not sure if i want to see how squat proof her leggings are that way!! I don't know about anyone else but I can't work out or run while wearing loads of jewellery. Those brackets jangling around on my arm on a spin bike would wreak my head plus the necklace would be getting ruined from sweating. Or maybe I'm just nit picking! 🤣

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion. Lisa's vadge gets no action, she cant get no satisfaction!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lisa's Lust List #8 Lookey lookey Lisa gets no action, sweaty vadge gets no satisfaction.

How about that lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lisa's Lust List #8 Lookey lookey Lisa gets no action, sweaty vadge gets no satisfaction.

How about that lol
Brill 👍🏼

What was she on.. totally hyped up , what coffee is she drinking , or did he pop into bed early last night 😉 😉 , it was embarrassing 🙈 to watch , The squats and sweating omg is there any need.. day in day out same old boring working out, walking , then her lookey lookey selling .. and wow Happy face is going walking with her after 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm telling you if she is not on medication then she should be. Manic witch.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched ‘you don’t get the hangy down thing like you do when you’re doing squats’

Jaysis I’m traumatised 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched ‘you don’t get the hangy down thing like you do when you’re doing squats’

Jaysis I’m traumatised 😂
If she’s getting a ‘hangy down thing’ anywhere doing anything she should prob go back and see that poor surgeon who she mortified on Insta after her op last year🙈🙈

• Haha
If she’s getting a ‘hangy down thing’ anywhere doing anything she should prob go back and see that poor surgeon who she mortified on Insta after her op last year🙈🙈
Novenas will have to be said after she saying such a thing !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.