Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know the final price of the ChloBo when the exchange rate is calculated and the customs and taxes are added
If they aren’t registered for Irish VAT, then you will pay UK VAT at check out, if your parcel is flagged coming into the country by customs, you are liable for 21% VAT above €22 euro and then if the item is worth more than €150, you will pay duty on the excess. So your tacky bracelet will end up costing you a pretty sum. That said, they seem to be turning a blindeye at the moment, I have no doubt that it will get stricter though. And the €22 VAT threshold is being abolished in the Summer.

Reactions: 2
These messages she gets are made up or the ppl are just nuts. How did someone use 50ml of perfume since it was launched.
Because it’s prob dishwater .. good perfume only needs one squirt on pulse points... some one told her the use it around the house, she too that to mean they wear it around the house. Me of course thought spraying it as an air freshener

That’s a green sleeping bag gone wrong 🤮

And was she not flogging this a few days ago? Came up on my IG £15 , think she had it in Green also

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sold out, Sold out... all her sausage coats. I think the stores send her end of line/season fashion that they want to get rid of and there's probably only 1 or 2 of each size left. Who the duck does she think she's fooling (well obviously whoever is buying her tat is fooled but ya know what I mean). Like there is no way there was 100 pairs of those trainers the other day in that wee store. Does anyone here have any Chlobo? Is it actually nice?

• Haha
does sold out include her two coats? is she sending them back? Given she throw hoods on floor...
If she isn't, who has room for 6 (think it is that many now) puffa coats!!??

Reactions: 4
does sold out include her two coats? is she sending them back? Given she throw hoods on floor...
If she isn't, who has room for 6 (think it is that many now) puffa coats!!??
She’ll be selling them on Depop next week!

I thought throwing the hoods on the floor was so lazy! But she liked the green one 🙄

She won’t keep them coats , way too cheap looking for her .. ref Chlobo someone asked. Worst i ever got after been an edgier in the beginning and got some , thankfully in the sale.. found some too tight I border between 14/16 but can fit I. Some 12’s (got to get that in,I sound like her ‘I wear the 10 Ladz) They go loose their shine , much prefer Pandora and Chamilia .

Its snowing today and she's flogging high end sun glasses, read the room Lisa. There's no end to her selling is there

Reactions: 8
She was over the top manic today, actually manic behaviour with that ridiculous laughing at herself and at nothing. Is she on medication?? Surely I'm not the only one who saw that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was over the top manic today, actually manic behaviour with that ridiculous laughing at herself and at nothing. Is she on medication?? Surely I'm not the only one who saw that.
I can’t cope with the stupid laughing! It’s so fuckin weird

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its snowing today and she's flogging high end sun glasses, read the room Lisa. There's no end to her selling is there
On one of these previous threads, somebody compared her to a ‘Lookey Lookey’ man........best description of her🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On one of these previous threads, somebody compared her to a ‘Lookey Lookey’ man........best description of her🤣🤣🤣
Title for a future thread
"With Lookey Lookey Lisa the selling nevers stops. I'm usually a size 10 girls but I'm bet into the tops"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Giggling like a teenager after she got free Prada glasses..I would not touch Mullingar opticians if they were the last place left on Earth.. Wish these clown would realise when they buy from them they are paying for every greedy hun in the lands freebies...

The sausage on legs is out and about

Last edited:
How the duck did she get 400 followers yesterday.? Who the duck is watching that awful dose?

How the duck did she get 400 followers yesterday.? Who the duck is watching that awful dose?
Bet it was goss.ie voting thing .. who or what is goss.ie . Are they connected to theses agencies who earn money from the Huns ? They never seem to post the real truth on them. 🤔

How’s her court case going. Has anyone gone to prison yet
Speaking of prison.....did anything ever happen about the time she was accused of not passing over charity funds at one of her events? She ran a raffle or something and didn’t pay the funds to the charitable cause? Maybe I’m confusing her with someone else though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.