Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the freebies flying into her house today . Greedy grabbing inconsiderate human, her whole family is gifted also. Bloody companies who do it for exposure , would not dream of donating to the needy . Covid really has exposed her and other IG huns For their sheer greed . Yes she will milk this handover to the hilt, deluded followers will send kiss 🍑 pm’s same ole 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The irony when you think about it, fundraising (to raise her profile) for the PMcV trust and then flaunting her freebies and grab, grab, grab. How disingenuous.

Reactions: 13
The irony when you think about it, fundraising (to raise her profile) for the PMcV trust and then flaunting her freebies and grab, grab, grab. How disingenuous.
Can someone gift her a dictionary because she doesn’t understand that word.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so tempted, she's some madam. Fake profiles, targeted offensive over the Christmas, Tattle comments on each and every one of her 'sponsors' or 'ad' buddies. I'm sick to my stomach of this b***ch blocking people just because they ask a simple question. Who the actual f**k does she think she is. Well, she's reading here so Lisa, a message from a 'follower' - watch your comments, recruit an army girl because there's an assault of tattler links coming your way. you won't know what hit you, although I suspect you will.

Reactions: 7
I'm so tempted, she's some madam. Fake profiles, targeted offensive over the Christmas, Tattle comments on each and every one of her 'sponsors' or 'ad' buddies. I'm sick to my stomach of this b***ch blocking people just because they ask a simple question. Who the actual f**k does she think she is. Well, she's reading here so Lisa, a message from a 'follower' - watch your comments, recruit an army girl because there's an assault of tattler links coming your way. you won't know what hit you, although I suspect you will.
Well some follower did call her HRH the Princess of Ireland 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I done something similar a while back, post Tattle links, made comments and she never actually copped on straight away . I asked genuine questions was not nasty but she still did not reply just blocked the account . These huns are so sneaky, they don’t have the ⚽s to answer questions when called out,they try to stop followers finding out about Tattle, I think we should all try our best to make them aware there is a site where you can share your reviews without been blocked .

Prob the main reason why her fundraiser was a bit of a damp squib tbh. Despite her 400k ‘loyal’ followers🙊
I mean, I know that she has raised a decent sum, but it’s a poor outcome given the number of followers she has, and it’s taken ages to get to the level it’s at now. Princess of Ireland indeed......🙈🙈

More food rolling in. DONATE IT!!!!!
Sure she thinks shes solving the countrys homeless problem with her fundraiser...thats her good deed now for a long time..herself an crusty chris can tuck into all the hampers and drinks

Reactions: 2
More food rolling in. DONATE IT!!!!!
We love our food we do , daddy cheering in the background , they must all love the freebies in that family , not the word ‘must’ now I don’t know for sure but I did hear daddy let out an auld cheer

i hope whoever has got homed local to her is not led to believe its down to the HRH of Tullamore . I don’t think she she should be told that, their details should be private GDPR , no matter what a persons circumstances they have that right.
The followers donated that money not her , the fakeness of her in that car trying to squeeze out tears . Not looking to hot without the tan/make up bearing in mind she has loads that has cost her a penny

The priest is doing the draw , oh she will be milking this , the fake tears will be rolling later for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What in the name of god is all the crying about all the man said was thank you to her and her followers for donating the money - maybe when she watches what she looks like while doing the crying she will stop it - again all about her

Reactions: 5
Mission accomplished she got the recognition she craved and her profile raised. Not a bad end to the year

Reactions: 6
We love our food we do , daddy cheering in the background , they must all love the freebies in that family , not the word ‘must’ now I don’t know for sure but I did hear daddy let out an auld cheer

i hope whoever has got homed local to her is not led to believe its down to the HRH of Tullamore . I don’t think she she should be told that, their details should be private GDPR , no matter what a persons circumstances they have that right.
The followers donated that money not her , the fakeness of her in that car trying to squeeze out tears . Not looking to hot without the tan/make up bearing in mind she has loads that has cost her a penny

The priest is doing the draw , oh she will be milking this , the fake tears will be rolling later for sure
And mother will be on her knees praying making a mockery of the whole thing

Reactions: 2
Is the priest actually going to do the draw for her??

Omg, cringe, I’m embarrassed for her. The 1950s called ffs🙈🙈🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The eyelash ruined through fake tears , ahh well no doubt she will be offered another freebie

Reactions: 3
And the award goes too !!!! What a fuckin tick , whats that carry on about, shes not even crying .she's embarrassing, scarlet fir her in all honesty

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.