Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebestcraic

I don't usually post. But I am fuming. I purchased a blue knitted hoodie and another sweater from Carraig Donn without Lisa's code, I had another 10% code. I got my confirmation and the lovely Lisa pranced around promoting the hoodie which she smuggly announced later sold out!! This was well after I had ordered and received my confirmation. 3 days later I am told my item is being dispatched, and today I receive a message to notify me of my refund and due to high demand my order was cancelled and they went all out offering me 10% off my next purchase.
I wonder did any of the Lisa Lusty orders get cancelled... I am guessing not as it would end up on social media and bad publicity for Carraig Donn. Sickens me that my purchase was less important than a purchase through Lisa's Istagram link.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Shop girl

Chatty Member
D9380058-81AC-4020-9EE4-B8F7D7D5084A.png

More like wanted to keep all the money for herself and not have to pay any middle men. Saying then she’s afraid she’d lose numbers if she keeps going on about the perfume, it’s all about the numbers with her. I only realized lately if she blocks you - which She did with me - I still count as a follower, that has annoyed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Missycoco

VIP Member
Her mother is elderly and doesn't deserve to be ridiculed on pages like this very bad tsste
And who has ridiculed her ? If memory serves me right Her own daughter used to constantly refer to her mother praying , may even have referred to her been on her knees , it was posted on public platform Why would post about your own parents , she should respect their privacy.

We can express our views on here , now if these IG huns could handle a bit of constructive criticism and not block anyone who basically does not kiss their peachy 🍑s there probably would be no need for threads like this .

• Heart

Shop girl

Chatty Member
On one of these previous threads, somebody compared her to a ‘Lookey Lookey’ man........best description of her🤣🤣🤣
It’s not even selling now, it is downright hustling. All the sales terms used are designed to make people buy in a panic for fear they won’t get the last few remaining units of whatever product is being shown. How can she always be selling the last few units of every single item. Would she ever sell something that there are loads of in stock. It is wrong wrong wrong on every level. There is never a product shown with the concept of “maybe wait til it suits you to buy on payday if you’re a bit flush or ask for it if your birthday is coming up in the next month or two” . No, it’s all buy now buy now. She’s no better than the Lookey Lookey man on the beach in Spain

That was me in Thread #6 but nothing has changed in the intervening months, still hustling!

Melmcs

VIP Member
She was over the top manic today, actually manic behaviour with that ridiculous laughing at herself and at nothing. Is she on medication?? Surely I'm not the only one who saw that.

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She is some rip, all the comments that come in fawning over her dresses, her perfume, her duvets she blocks out the persons profile picture. The one comment that comes in questioning her need to be at work she leaves the girls face visible. That is nasty, that girl had a right to ask the question, it’s is a valid question as most of my friends working in that industry are working from home as are a lot of my colleagues in a related industry.
She just doesnt like to be accountable, she will justify anything.

Still no mention of the mother and babies issue...or Vicky Phelan for that matter.

Me, myself and I, the only words LLL knows

She could have easily given that company a shout out about the cakes and then passed them on to the man who distributes food around the Midlands for the needy. The families would have been so grateful and he'd have given her a good plug on his fb page. It sits very uneasy with me that she does nothing that does not benefit herself. Drove through Tullamore today and the shop directly opp her office (as highlighted on her on page, #notgivinganyprivateinformationaway) has the most beautiful winter white coat. Would not cost her anything to give them a shout out and she would if she was genuinely interested in fashion as opposed to making money

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
A

You know she could have just replied to that girl in a much friendlier manner instead of her usual condescending approach. She does herself no favours being so arrogant only shows her true colours. And then shows the girls profile picture deliberately, why would you do that ??
Because she’s a conceited wagon utterly devoid of manners or refinement.

(Hi Lisa hun👋👋👋)

• Haha

Shop girl

Chatty Member
F**k it I see she got another one of those calendars with the “inspirational” quotes for next year! There’s her first story sorted every day for 2021. Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MarsBars

VIP Member
I believe a lot are fake accounts! Seems like lots of people not wearing masks etc if they all can smell her perfume and too many people out and about!!

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Its snowing today and she's flogging high end sun glasses, read the room Lisa. There's no end to her selling is there
On one of these previous threads, somebody compared her to a ‘Lookey Lookey’ man........best description of her🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Why is it always about sizes and weight with her? She’s always making a point of how she is a size 10, or if she’s in a bigger size, she’s always saying ‘I’m in the 12, so it’s a bit big’. Except usually it isn’t? Sizes vary. She has gained weight like everybody else in lockdown. Yet she still persists with this size obsession of hers as opposed to just owning the good figure that she has. I hate this size obsession. I think it’s toxic and she drives it every single day(and I say that as somebody who is a smaller clothes size than she is so no, it’s not me being bitter about her being a size 10/12)

Wonder are people asking what perfume they are wearing because it is so overpowering - who smells perfume from a mile away? I cannot believe she posts these comments can she not see how ridiculous they are - also the eggs - who doesn’t know how to cook eggs? Replace Darina Allen because of eggs - that’s my laugh for the day🤣😂🤣

• Haha