Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Did she take the post down; I don't see it on Insta
she did. I’d say a lot of people messaged her about it. Her response was quite snippy as well. If I was writing a school report it would say ‘does not respond well to criticism’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honest to god unreal that the day after Christmas she is on pushing this over priced stuff believe me if people wait a few weeks they will get these products at a fraction of what they are now and I can imagine brushes And fake tan will not be high on people’s shopping lists in the weeks ahead with more people out of work

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Those dresses are hideous!! I'm sorry but that's scraping the bottom of the barrel. They're like something you'd wear in a Father Ted 'Lovely girls' competition!
She's not ' up there ' any more, she's mundane and not even classy. There are far classier influencers ( I use that word loosely) out there, similar age but with more class and more adventurous, stylish clothing choices.
She doesnt have to put in much effort any more, she's laughing at us and all the way to the bank. She said it herself she had a good year. She stinks of pure greed and I've always said it, not a genuine bone in her body. Not a relatable or likeable person in my opinion.

All of the above is my opinion based on what I have seen on her public Insta stories !!

All the vomit inducing comments about the perfume again.. There are middle aged men all round the country getting a ride thanks to it. She should have called it Barry White 😉😅

• Haha
  • Sick

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Wow two words be kind
Fluffy, I think you are on the wrong thread. This be kind thing is wearing a bit thin and being over used for letting these instahuns trample all over people. Some of them think that people will bow down to them as though they are special. I'm sick of it !

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got, I’m still, I’m still Leeza from the block, use to have a little now I have a lot.... now I know where I came from.

• Haha

Buddha

Baffling how anyone could use up a full bottle of perfume in a month??? Especially when this one supposedly lasts for days on you 🤥🤥🤥🤥 someone's telling porkies.

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
She is some rip, all the comments that come in fawning over her dresses, her perfume, her duvets she blocks out the persons profile picture. The one comment that comes in questioning her need to be at work she leaves the girls face visible. That is nasty, that girl had a right to ask the question, it’s is a valid question as most of my friends working in that industry are working from home as are a lot of my colleagues in a related industry.
No shock that this Narcissistic b*tch did this to the lady who asked a civil question. The reason she scribbles out faces is because they are coming from her many fake accounts. Self praise is no recommendation Lisa.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
The apron ffs , the drip Chris be paraded in that 😒
Girls and Guys.. is there no way to report this woman? I am absolutely sick to the back teeth of her greed and lack of shame! She uses swipe up links to sell stuff of which the majority is over priced rubbish!! Has anyone ever contacted the companies directly to say that you wouldn’t buy from them again because of the ridiculous amount of free stuff they give to the insta huns.. its really getting on my nerves! Lots of very needy children out there who would love a nice chocolate cake or a wee present this Christmas.. and then you see this one and her greedy lot devouring meals and treats sent to her free on a daily basis.. has to be something that can be done!

Iris2020

VIP Member
I was so disappointed to find Chanel under the tree and not White by Lisa. Not a chance I will be jumped on now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Fluffy, I think you are on the wrong thread. This be kind thing is wearing a bit thin and being over used for letting these instahuns trample all over people. Some of them think that people will bow down to them as though they are special. I'm sick of it !
Fluffy - or Lisa - .... think you should head out now and get the 10 km done and stop bothering us all

• Haha

BusyLizzie

I echo everything you say 👏👏👏👏 and like you, its my opinion and we are all allowed to have an opinion.
Me too followed her from when she stood in Dunnes dressing rooms styling scarves with tops ! Far from there she has come .... it’s amazing how ruthless she is an the affect money has not just on people’s life but also their personality... only my humble opinion of course !

Just what we needed another midi skirt hopefully in 2021 she will familiarize herself with current fashion trends unless her followers are in the 70 age bracket - the perfume comments are absolutely hilarious one person who got it actually waited for her friend to come over so they could open together - who are these people😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Who are all these people buying sunglasses and jackets jesus wept nothing but Lisa clones out walking
I have an image of them all being like Goretti the powerwalker on Killinascully, sweating in their cheap coats and wearing their stupid sunglasses in the depths of winter🤣🤣

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
She is playing to her audience. A nation of holy Marys in small town Ireland. Husbands who don't look at them anymore even though they dress to impress and have remote control candles in the boudoir. Oh stop the lights Biddy!

• Haha

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Glen Campbell even wrote a song about Lisa! Like a rhinestone cowboy...
Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know and offers comin over the phone!

• Haha