Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have received genuine text messages from my bank from time to time checking if a transaction was mine.
This lot would be saying yes, straightaway if they got that message re the scammer. Because otherwise they would be afraid that they might miss out on the latest yoke she launched. 🤣

On a separate but still related note, I don't know why but I have an image in my head of the courier/ postman or woman tiptoeing up the drive like the guy in Keeping Up Appearances. The advantage they would have though is you would see that orange face at 100 yards. So they could run once they dropped the packages, before the face got to the door. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3 brushes for me. I've had more but only 3 get used. I have never been able to brush or blend my foundation with the new fad tools. Strictly fingers here. I am probably showing my age. I've been doing this for a very long time and am convinced all these fads are just to sell extra products. Like when I started it was one tube of foundation, blue frosted eyeshadow - no palets and heather shimmer. Teenagers today are too immaculate. There will be no 80s induced cringe or giggle photos.

Reactions: 7
3 brushes for me. I've had more but only 3 get used. I have never been able to brush or blend my foundation with the new fad tools. Strictly fingers here. I am probably showing my age. I've been doing this for a very long time and am convinced all these fads are just to sell extra products. Like when I started it was one tube of foundation, blue frosted eyeshadow - no palets and heather shimmer. Teenagers today are too immaculate. There will be no 80s induced cringe or giggle photos.
Kids are like little make up artists now

Another staple back in the day was the Collection 2000 mascara that came free on the cover of women's magazines 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Now your talking my language. Constance Carroll as well. I look at my shaggy perms and laugh. Friends daughters are like super models going around now No duck ups - must be awful pressure.

Reactions: 4
It looks like a text message doesn't it? Usually I get spam emails or the odd time through Instagram but rarely would I get a text. Wouldn't be surprised if they hacked her database,it's probably cheap and basic..like her Chinese tat!!
Yeah, it looks like a text message and the sheep referred to 'the texts' they received so it must be.

They're only messaging Lisa's customers, so her system must have been accessed maliciously. Her system is not fit for purpose if my suspicions are correct. With GDPR rules nowadays something like this could be very serious. She needs reporting for this!! It's one thing stealing phone numbers and messaging her customers, but what else can the scammers access??

I wouldn't be impressed if I received the text and I wouldn't be kindly messaging Lisa to let her know either. I'd want to know what she is doing to address the problem. Though knowing Lisa's sheep, they'll tell her it's OK that their data has been accessed, and they didn't need it to be kept secure anyway 🤣
---
Lisa being ever the perfectionist sorry I'm mean narcissist that she is wouldn't dream that her cheap website being hacked could be the reason the poor sheep are receiving scam texts.
Wouldn't you think she'd have kept her mouth shut about it, rather than broadcasting the issue to everyone on insta. Now we all know her website/system is dodgy. Looks bad for Una too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah, it looks like a text message and the sheep referred to 'the texts' they received so it must be.

They're only messaging Lisa's customers, so her system must have been accessed maliciously. Her system is not fit for purpose if my suspicions are correct. With GDPR rules nowadays something like this could be very serious. She needs reporting for this!! It's one thing stealing phone numbers and messaging her customers, but what else can the scammers access??

I wouldn't be impressed if I received the text and I wouldn't be kindly messaging Lisa to let her know either. I'd want to know what she is doing to address the problem. Though knowing Lisa's sheep, they'll tell her it's OK that their data has been accessed, and they didn't need it to be kept secure anyway 🤣
I said similar upthread. I get scam messages from time to time, but they are not specific to me, or to anything I buy/ service I use. Got one today, in fact about my phone contract. It's about to be disabled apparently because I didn't agree to something or other. Click here... 🤣. As for all the unpaid tolls I apparently have, I should be behind bars really. 🤣

She should be reporting this to the DPC, she has obligations to keep the sheep data safe and obviously it isn't. But as you rightly say, they will tell her it's okay, because it's her 🥴. And will be wishing her a happy holday.

Now this is something that should keep her awake at night - a potential data breach - but she couldn't care less once the money is rolling in.

Reactions: 8
The dad seems to have lots of time to spare, and I presume understands data protection from his days in business.
He could lend a hand instead of reading her stuff on instagram...😉

We also have her brush cleaner to come in June oh wait tomorrow’s the 1st of July 🤣 them stories today are manic and she disgusting 🤢I don’t know how her parents are proud of her she is a horrible ruthless nasty cow. And the biggest scammer out there, her sheep are truly stupid.
You can't beat Blank Canvas and their solid brush cleanser which is IDENTICAL to Tullamore's QVC and no doubt half the price of her tat
---
She must report the data breach to the Data Protection Commission within 72 hours of becoming aware of it. She can't ignore this 😱
I wonder what fine they would impose...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is she always wiping her hands across her snotty nose. She's like those kids at school with green number 11s running done their face so we're avoided.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So she come on about label not been waterproof and no mention of feathers coming out of tennis ball coats

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘I know right’. Her new buzz word 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪. It’s in her answer to everything this evening. God she would melt you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8