Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more shocked that she was even up for that award. Entrepreneur my hole.
Agree, I don't understand these awards, it seems to be the same circle of people the whole time.

What is the criteria for it. There are more deserving women out there.

Reactions: 9
She must have paid for the table - Linda, Oonagh MaryLee, Candy Catwalk - all employees 🤣
Who gets thr bings for She didn't take her phone out all night 🤣🤣🤣
And as expected no congratulations to anyone else - Mandy congratulated loads of people and the winner of Social Entrepreneur works for a hospice - remember you pretended to care about the work Hospices do Lidl

1000023877.jpg
1000023876.jpg
1000023879.jpg

Reactions: 5
There is an entire movement online which is gathering pace- it’s a movement to block celebrities and influencers who are doing nothing during the war except sell, sell, sell. It’s gathering a pace-every day they choose a different one e g Kim K, and everyone blocks her/ she’s lost up to 3 million followers in past week.
I just saw her dress from the awards and indeed the awards in a different light. I think the movement is spreading so those who only have a selfish sell sell agenda are being canceled.
Wonder if it would get through the woolly head of the sheep or are they too deep into the cult of Lidl???

on a separate note, can someone please sue her dentist? The picture With the gums glaring out at us is OFFENSIVE

Reactions: 12
Did i have a fever dream or used the sheep all rave about the lodger and call him sexy and call him James Bond? Please tell me i imagined that.

im glad to see that at least the sheeple arent that hoodwinked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New review on Trust Pilot. Surprise, surprise it's another 1 star for Ms McGowan.
IMG_7581.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I bought my daughters grad dress in dani’s closet & now I see fleeyca wearing one of their dresses & im raging I bought one from there, so she has the opposite effect on me that she has on the sheep…they be all running 2 dani’s & I want to return the dress we got! I would also bet money on it that she didn’t buy that (grad) dress, probably tld them how important she is & she would advertise it for them, Disgusted with them if thats the case they don’t need a 52 year old to advertise their dresses. No doubt also got a discount on the nieces dress as well. Did her & crusty get someone to video them in that clip in louis copelands? I think thats her showing him a tee-shirt? I couldnt see the sparking REAL diamonds but I did notice the saturday night tee-shirt & thunder thighs in the jeans..

I bought my daughters grad dress in dani’s closet & now I see fleeyca wearing one of their dresses & im raging I bought one from there, so she has the opposite effect on me that she has on the sheep…they be all running 2 dani’s & I want to return the dress we got! I would also bet money on it that she didn’t buy that (grad) dress, probably tld them how important she is & she would advertise it for them, Disgusted with them if thats the case they don’t need a 52 year old to advertise their dresses. No doubt also got a discount on the nieces dress as well. Did her & crusty get someone to video them in that clip in louis copelands? I think thats her showing him a tee-shirt? I couldnt see the sparking REAL diamonds but I did notice the saturday night tee-shirt & thunder thighs in the jeans..
Same here - any business that associates themselves with her or any other hun, giving them freebies, that's me influenced to never spend a cent with them again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.