Lisa's Lust List #33 Lisa spoke to Evoke and showed she is a mean miserable aul yoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can can't even wish her "friend" a sincere Happy Birthday- eyes darting everywhere trying to gain sympathy wirh the hospital visit - Chris is coming with me. He is because its a weekend away full of free food and drink for Linda's birthday 🙄

Could she not get a pair of Lodi sandals in Murphys to match her dress - no back to BT for a pair.....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As a lady with the Brca Gene im appalled at the way she is calling them Boobies what the Fuxk is she 5. The ultrasound should have been done with the mammogram, that doll is fooling no one silly cow.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why her claw like hands give me absolute rage, the way she uses them & then goes & picks her ear in one of those stories 🤮 off she goes to Dublin now with crusty dragging along no doubt hoping she will buy him something in BT. I would hate to spend even a minute in this womans company 🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She can’t even wish Linda a happy birthday properly without it being about her. !!!🙄and Linda is making a weekend of it because she probably has friends and family to enjoy her celebrations with, not just you Lisa

You really do love a bad filter Fleeceya!
Good moo good morning good morning girls girls girls Now now you know she has great skin for her age . The freebie skin procedure she had , they told her her skin is in great condition ... Poor feckers were probably to scared to mention the sun skin damage. Filters work wonders most of the time
Now girls girls girls she has a short fuse you know , shaking in my boots here 🤣🤣 Isn’t it great to hear though , Tattle reading must blow it a few times a day . Can just imagine the spoilt brat blowing up , big whinge bulging eyes tells us when she has had a melt down.
Here we go buckle up for all the sheep going wild for the Red coat . Have they not got the sense to look in the sales , great end of season coats .

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why her claw like hands give me absolute rage, the way she uses them & then goes & picks her ear in one of those stories 🤮 off she goes to Dublin now with crusty dragging along no doubt hoping she will buy him something in BT. I would hate to spend even a minute in this womans company 🫠
I haven't watched that 🤢 but the wiping her nose with her hands that she seems to be doing permanently is disgusting too. And this the one that goes on so much about manners, when she obviously has less than none, herself 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She gives me absolute rage looking at her face, between big fat Grace, big fat Sinead curvy, Sarah boke(Burke) gay Kieran corrigan and Julie twins they should all be put in a room together for a month that I would love to see!! All the doses seem to be from around the same area!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She gives me absolute rage looking at her face, between big fat Grace, big fat Sinead curvy, Sarah boke(Burke) gay Kieran corrigan and Julie twins they should all be put in a room together for a month that I would love to see!! All the doses seem to be from around the same area!!
Can we put the merry widow in too - another dose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see the smirk on her face as she was putting on the red coat. Just waiting for someone to ask if it was one of hers.:sleep: EXCLUSIVE

Reactions: 4
Can you believe almost time for another thread on Fleecer ..And I notice more and more new faces on her threads ..
Trying out some thread titles on what I thought was a miserable wet Saturday because the decker never posted the Calendar .
Silver balls on elastic for the sheep,Cartier for her , But beware though she has a short fuse

Didn’t she wear that coat at Christmas when she was sick heading out for dinner !!! Must not have got a reaction to it back then😁 her claws wreck my head to I think it’s the not soo subtle way of showing of her over the top vulgar diamonds all the time 😬

Reactions: 3
Were the puffer coats definatley recalled. I don't see them on the CCPC website for January or December

Reactions: 2
Were the puffer coats definatley recalled. I don't see them on the CCPC website for January or December
Definitely was recalled for faulty stiching
---
This one crying over her mixed up appointment and not getting ultra sound.Jez lisa your doctor or private hospital not on the ball.

Reactions: 6
Good moo good morning good morning girls girls girls Now now you know she has great skin for her age . The freebie skin procedure she had , they told her her skin is in great condition ... Poor feckers were probably to scared to mention the sun skin damage. Filters work wonders most of the time
Now girls girls girls she has a short fuse you know , shaking in my boots here 🤣🤣 Isn’t it great to hear though , Tattle reading must blow it a few times a day . Can just imagine the spoilt brat blowing up , big whinge bulging eyes tells us when she has had a melt down.
Here we go buckle up for all the sheep going wild for the Red coat . Have they not got the sense to look in the sales , great end of season coats .
tbh I am beginning to think sometimes they say that just to make you feel happy and comfortable in their salon. I got told I had great skin this month. Ok I've never smoked which is a help but at the time I was recovering from the snots, had a rubbed red raw nose not a screed of make up and am under no illusion how washed out I looked on that day.

So they saw her stories and decided to do damage limitation and called her back and offered to pay for lunch, parking etc
Wonder would they do the same for me if that was me in same position 🤷‍♀️ I think not but Veruca gets what Veruca wants

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
So they saw her stories and decided to do damage limitation and called her back and offered to pay for lunch, parking etc
Wonder would they do the same for me if that was me in same position 🤷‍♀️ I think not but Veruca gets what Veruca wants
Don't tell me please that the hospital paid for her lunch and parking, please just NO NO NO

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She truly is full of her own self importance she really thinks she’s an A class celebrity, does she ever listen to herself 😡 ‘’ doctors must have been talking about my case ‘’ 🙄 did she make a mistake again ‘ I didn’t say anything’ ya right can just picture the fuss and bad attitude to the staff in there, she’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.