Lisa's Lust List #33 Lisa spoke to Evoke and showed she is a mean miserable aul yoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiny new thread.
Title courtesy of @Turmeric123 with some inspiration provided by @Missycoco. Thanks girls girls girls 😁

As per the title, there's an EVOKE article on Facebook - which garnered some less than complimentary comments from some people. Some sheep may have awoken, who knows!

The last thread flew by! Now if anyone would like to help out please by doing a recap, go for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Slow news day for Evoke they’ve posted an article on So Scuttered and Dylzzz and how they met!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’ll come on crying troll.of course the comments are by real people who have backed what they’ve said up with evidence …
And they’re specifically referring to things that are verifiable… I think she’s goosed. She has to leave them unaddressed which will have more and more turning to tattle or at the least turning against her.
Most of those huns have a come uppance at some stage or in one form or another. I’ve been saying for months hers is coming.
I think the tide has turned. I hope for her sake she can build her house from what money she has, cos I think the gravy train has well and truly come to an end

Reactions: 11
I have just read that evoke article and I think that something very serious and sinister is going on.
It is bad enough that the media and rags won’t report on shady advertising practices and flouting of ASAI rules, but when genuine non anonymous people take to Facebook to post genuine experiences with a certain business , within 48 hours a veiled threat is done in another article by evoke.
Is Evoke trying to silence genuine commenters? Why is only one side of the story to be given and when the little people or the one offs try to post on FB (as there is no review section on her website and you’re blocked if you ask a question), they are issued with a veiled or not so veiled threat to be taken to the high court.
BAD FORM Evoke, shame on you !!

Reactions: 23
Is she that cocky to direct her sheep to the article which was a damaging comment on it.

Is she well...

Reactions: 9
This is a different article. She must have gone absolutely bananas to Evoke about the comments and this is her comeback 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
She’s dangerous and not afraid to splash the cash either, to go as far as high court previously wasn’t cheap. But if people vote with their cash and stop buying her imported overpriced Chinese tat (in my opinion of course) then the gravy train will end regardless.

I think overall people are wising up to influencers.

She probably told evoke she would have them up the steps if they didn't do a bit of damage limitation. That's a rehash of an old article, I think.

are ye all 💩ing yer knickers 🤣🤣🤣 ahh god bless sure it must be the auld fella ?? Remember last time the threats of HC after his advice . She now says he works for her.. Ffs will he not pop his slippers on sit back and enjoy retirement.. You don’t scare us . HC 🤣🤣🤣 We speak the truth based on fact.. and everything you conniving daughter posts...Go play with yer green balls .

• Haha
I cant take full credit for the title it was a joint effort from the pair of us
@ChastityDingle thanks for the new thread ❤

I had assumed the article was a repost of last weeks until I read it. I agree with @Philgate it's definitely a threat
Totally agree. I've just messaged Evoke asking if this was in response to people raising genuine concerns on their FB post and that they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves if that is the case.
I have no doubt she demanded they put up the article

Absolutely unbelievable behaviour from Evoke! They print an article, glossing over the facts - product made in China, brothers accident etc and people are not entitled to their opinion? They then allow she who calls Bully, Troll and lunatic when 💩 hits the fan, to indirectly threaten and bully those who chose to publicly comment!! Disgusting! Maybe take a long hard look at yourself Fleecya and listen to what these people are actually saying! Sharp email sent to Evoke.. not that they will do me the courtesy of responding!

Reactions: 12
Absolutely unbelievable behaviour from Evoke! They print an article, glossing over the facts - product made in China, brothers accident etc and people are not entitled to their opinion? They then allow she who calls Bully, Troll and lunatic when 💩 hits the fan, to indirectly threaten and bully those who chose to publicly comment!! Disgusting! Maybe take a long hard look at yourself Fleecya and listen to what these people are actually saying! Sharp email sent to Evoke.. not that they will do me the courtesy of responding!
The article is also up on FB now

Reactions: 4
are ye all 💩ing yer knickers 🤣🤣🤣 ahh god bless sure it must be the auld fella ?? Remember last time the threats of HC after his advice . She now says he works for her.. Ffs will he not pop his slippers on sit back and enjoy retirement.. You don’t scare us . HC 🤣🤣🤣 We speak the truth based on fact.. and everything you conniving daughter posts...Go play with yer green balls .
Here here!! I wonder how many anonymous facebookers she actually identified!! Honestly, why don’t evoke ask her why she blocks people when they ask simple questions - what’s your garment made from? Hardly rocket science!!

Reactions: 10
This isn’t my comment but it completely echoes my earlier sentiment.
Glad to see she/Evoke are getting called out. She can’t be allowed to get away with trying to silence genuine consumers raising concerns. Is this the rock she’ll perish on?
Will any mainstream journo take on this bullying, silencing behaviour ??
---

Attachments

• Heart
This isn’t my comment but it completely echoes my earlier sentiment.
Glad to see she/Evoke are getting called out. She can’t be allowed to get away with trying to silence genuine consumers raising concerns. Is this the rock she’ll perish on?
Will any mainstream journo take on this bullying, silencing behaviour ??
---
fair play to that commenter! I hope Evoke take notice! What kind of a gob💩 is the Aul fella.. if he’s advising her, then me thinks this threatening article may just backfire on her!

Reactions: 6
what about one of these petitions , if you get x amount of signatures government have to look at it ?? There has to be some law about total transparency by these Huns . Hiding behind the Irish brand claims . How they are allowed to make false claims about been trolled when people are asking genuine questions etc. Could Primark or other retailers cry troll if called out?? WE HAVE RIGHTS YOU UTTER MORON. Surely yer auld fella has more to do than sit there watching your Facebook and Insta , it’s fecking weird! Maybe the mother could get him to do a few novenas instead ... Feck off with your threats of HC
---
Ahhhh janey Mac sure that’s a great pic EVOKE posted 👏
---
The lady who commented has more likes than the article 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.