Lisa's Lust List #33 Lisa spoke to Evoke and showed she is a mean miserable aul yoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ she is so “entitled “… absolute wagon!! She definitely made a fuss & a doctor was “found”!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Definitely was recalled for faulty stiching
---
This one crying over her mixed up appointment and not getting ultra sound.Jez lisa your doctor or private hospital not on the ball.
Its not on the list for December/November also. Am I looking in the wrong place. I did see one item of clothing recalled from Riveisland. It odd she is not on the list. Don't know..

Attachments

Jeez, the staff in her private hospital must really be afraid of her to say they went to all that trouble to get her back in today 😲 Staff must have seen her stories giving out. And offering to buy her lunch and pay for her parking too - wonder would the average patient get such treatment!!
She has no problem messing up the GP's schedule too by leaving when the hospital rang and telling her she'll be back later for her bloods 🙄

Funny how this morning she mentioned that her kidney function was off in her last bloods, and said it could be due to her exercising - no mention of it possibly being due to all the alcohol we see on her stories!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Its not on the list for December/November also. Am I looking in the wrong place. I did see one item of clothing recalled from Riveisland. It odd she is not on the list. Don't know..
It was end January they recalled

Reactions: 2
So they saw her stories and decided to do damage limitation and called her back and offered to pay for lunch, parking etc
Wonder would they do the same for me if that was me in same position 🤷‍♀️ I think not but Veruca gets what Veruca wants
And yano she never complained, thats our Lisa!!!!! we all make mistakes what a see u next tueday.... 2 medical charts she is full of 💩💩💩💩 That dose needs to catch herslf on....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.