Lisa's Lust List #32 Tat for thee and not for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to me 😁

Same sh1t, different day with the QVC of Offaly.
Flogging the tat as hard as ever, went for a styling session which notably contained none of her own stuff. Hence the thread title.

First time I attempted to start a thread so I hope I did it right. Please help with recap 😁.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No recap but same tit different day!

The ASAI created the new rules for her allegedly but she’s still not using them correctly.

She set up a new insta account for her company run by her little brother Mark so when she advertises her tat she can invoice herself.

She was sick, possibly Covid but blamed it on food poisoning after being in Adare Manor and the savoy Limerick the same weekend.

Her little prince turned 21.

She doesn’t go to events but was at the Christian Loubutain one in BT’s

She got her solitaire (don’t forget mines real girls) reset with more diamond baguettes, more special than the Crown Jewels the jeweller had to collect them personally in accordance with her insurance.

She’s bringing out more tat, from January to July next year

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Congratulations @ChastityDingle on your first thread and thread title
This is an exclusive thread to you now - nobody else can post their first thread and thread title here so girls go hit the watch button - you wont see this on other threads today 🤷‍♀️
1000017305.jpg

She really is rinse and repeat at moment- every offer is exclusive to her and won't be seen elsewhere, still showing all her Chinese & Co tat on LLL page as she only has approx 27k followers on the new page
Murph still has no manners
Crispy still hates her
Still repeating everything 3 tomes to brainwash the sheep
Chelinda still flat out composing messages about packaging, cut and unreal polyester
New real diamonds bought - not like the fake ones she shows
McBitch mansion still being built - the dungeon is now ready for interior walls
She still has zero friends
Oh and she's a compulsive liar - same stock was reduced a few weeks ago before she sacked the guys at one stop fulfillment- a local company for anyone who didn't know - and got HER fulfillment centre in Dublin
Products coming out from now til next Autumn - keeps showing previews despite pretending she can't say what's in the pipeline

Oh and I almost forgot - bug secret meeting Sunday with a new business partner - she can't say who.
* bug was a spelling error but leaving as a reference to the bug eyes we see when she cries over crusty 🤣

1000017692.jpg

• Heart
I have reported her several times, so far. I don't know how effective/ efficient the ASAI are but I'm going to keep doing it.

344BD5E4-4566-4F04-8077-B59C11FEA687.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget Murph Murph Murph 🤣
#dogneglect
#nomanners
#noboundaries
#dogsofChinese&Co
🤣🤣
---
I have reported her several times, so far. I don't know how effective/ efficient the ASAI are but I'm going to keep doing it.

View attachment 2589294
I've had so many letters from them my husband thinks I'm having an fashioned affair over typed letters 🤣🤣
But nothing happens - a journalist told me ages ago they are afraid of her because she will go as far as the high court and she knows that too

• Haha
No recap but same tit different day!

The ASAI created the new rules for her allegedly but she’s still not using them correctly.

She set up a new insta account for her company run by her little brother Mark so when she advertises her tat she can invoice herself.

She was sick, possibly Covid but blamed it on food poisoning after being in Adare Manor and the savoy Limerick the same weekend.

Her little prince turned 21.

She doesn’t go to events but was at the Christian Loubutain one in BT’s

She got her solitaire (don’t forget mines real girls) reset with more diamond baguettes, more special than the Crown Jewels the jeweller had to collect them personally in accordance with her insurance.

She’s bringing out more tat, from January to July next year
100% there was a discount on her ring

Reactions: 3
#dogneglect
#nomanners
#noboundaries
#dogsofChinese&Co
🤣🤣
---

I've had so many letters from them my husband thinks I'm having an fashioned affair over typed letters 🤣🤣
But nothing happens - a journalist told me ages ago they are afraid of her because she will go as far as the high court and she knows that too
@Turmeric123 'my husband thinks I'm having an fashioned affair over typed letters'
😁 that's priceless 😁!

I'm not surprised that they introduced the new complaints process, you don't get an acknowledgement with it. I sent in some though before that. Haven't heard anything yet.

P.S should I wear a WOOL COAT to the High Court? (Asking for a friend 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Turmeric123 'my husband thinks I'm having an fashioned affair over typed letters'
😁 that's priceless 😁!

I'm not surprised that they introduced the new complaints process, you don't get an acknowledgement with it. I sent in some though before that. Haven't heard anything yet.

P.S should I wear a WOOL COAT to the High Court? (Asking for a friend 🤣)
That should have said Old fashioned - luckily I don't claim to be a perfectionist 🤣🤣
The amount of letters I got one week was ridiculous and he doesn't understand insta and fleecyas so I didn't explain 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think they've stopped the typed replies I haven't had any in a few weeks

Definitely we should all order WOOL COATS in colours that hurt the eyes from China now so they arrive in time for the High Court- my new Coast bag will be here by then too and coat less than the DD bag (btw it's 100% leather and matching wallet on Black Fri sale) needless to say its fab and not a period logo in sight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it pretty tasteless that all these so called "influencers" continued flogging there wares last night given the tragedy that unfolded yesterday and the aftermath. Could they not all have given it a rest for one evening?🙄 I hope that poor little girl and her carer survive and recover. So sad 😥

#dogneglect
#nomanners
#noboundaries
#dogsofChinese&Co
🤣🤣
---

She can’t take anyone to the high court if she’s the one breaking the rules? Is MR getting it right on his ads etc?

Reactions: 1
No support to Arnots after last nights looting or rioting. Imagine the poor workers banking on prechristmas ot and bonuses to be faced with that crap last night

• Sad
“The most exclusive”, “the top discount” I’m working so hard for ye girls..such nonsense.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I got told to check her website for the questions I asked her……

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes super super super conscious all 7 brands she is using to showcase her Chinese & Co shite are Irish brands yet all her crap comes from China 🤷‍♀️

Hope everyone is reporting the PS story where she showcases her everyday essential pants

@ChastityDingle she was thinking og you when she "designed" these - you will nevwr have ti worry about what day you can wear them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.