Lisa’s Lust List #31 White Lust miracle potion has caused such a stir A huge baby boom predicted for 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Missycoco I had to edit it to fit

Brief Recap - still flogging away for McBitch mansion while filtering herself so much if a real photo was posted on the milk carton if she was missing nobody would recognise her

She's had more undeclared gifted stays and treats
Poor wee thing had to stay in an expensive hotel in Barcelona so she would resist jumping Dougie but wouldnr fork out for brekkie and tagged the hotel in every post. It was so exclusive they had towels and robes- imagine!

Darragh is going to be the next top seller when he finishes college

Her competitively priced glasses chain can also be used as a necklace which she showed off on her live with spotlight
Fleeces will only be 59.95 - (2 for 1 on Regatta half zip fleeces at the moment ladies - 2 for 35 euro and they wash well )
Loads amd loads and loads of overpriced China tat coming - rinse and repeat with this dose
Screenshot_20231012_232426_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title thanks to @Missycoco I had to edit it to fit

Brief Recap - still flogging away for McBitch mansion while filtering herself so much if a real photo was posted on the milk carton if she was missing nobody would recognise her

She's had more undeclared gifted stays and treats
Poor wee thing had to stay in an expensive hotel in Barcelona so she would resist jumping Dougie but wouldnr fork out for brekkie and tagged the hotel in every post. It was so exclusive they had towels and robes- imagine!

Darragh is going to be the next top seller when he finishes college

Her competitively priced glasses chain can also be used as a necklace which she showed off on her live with spotlight
Fleeces will only be 59.95 - (2 for 1 on Regatta half zip fleeces at the moment ladies - 2 for 35 euro and they wash well )
Loads amd loads and loads of overpriced China tat coming - rinse and repeat with this dose
View attachment 2527643
Brilliant and thanks for new thread 😀 but you forgot the slippers by the bed 😂😂 congrats missycoco on the title

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched todays stories now, those spanx trousers are horrendous on her. Make her ass and thighs look huge and paired with the blue fleece makes them look worse altogether. Doesnt even know the colour of her own fleeces that she spent months “designing”, called the green one jade green in her stories and then changed it to sage green in her poll. As for the glasses chain, the care card is more like a novel than a care card, if you’ve to take that much care of them would you be bothered with them. All I can see is Francis Brennan when she has them on. They are absolutely ridiculous looking.
Apt though that she’s going to the Irish Tatler awards😃

Attachments

• Haha
Brilliant and thanks for new thread 😀 but you forgot the slippers by the bed 😂😂 congrats missycoco on the title
Ffs I was rushing and put towels instead of slippers - the lisa effect I block her BS out 🤣🤣🤣

I also should have kept all the brill screenshots from Superfans
Here is my little price comparison after 3 mins market research *you should try that out Lisa on people who aren’t sheeple*
This is competitive and wont come disguised as rorsary beads 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231023_163802_Pixlr.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Peri? Didn't Fleesya have a hysterectomy a few years ago. She must be well past it at this stage?
Screenshot_20231023_212311_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Reactions: 10
She is such an ugly bleep of a woman. The greed and evil oozes from her. Horrible witch and those filling her pockets deserve it all.

Fools.

• Heart
Just watched todays stories now, those spanx trousers are horrendous on her. Make her ass and thighs look huge and paired with the blue fleece makes them look worse altogether. Doesnt even know the colour of her own fleeces that she spent months “designing”, called the green one jade green in her stories and then changed it to sage green in her poll. As for the glasses chain, the care card is more like a novel than a care card, if you’ve to take that much care of them would you be bothered with them. All I can see is Francis Brennan when she has them on. They are absolutely ridiculous looking.
Apt though that she’s going to the Irish Tatler awards😃
I'm crying laughing here. I love these threads! What was my life before I found Tattle 🤣

@Turmeric123 the slippers, the slippers. Remember they were handcrafted to the specifications of each guest. Hand stitched and ... oh no, wait... they were bog standard hotel slippers 🤣.
She lets herself down at every hands turn, she really does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Car clips for sunglasses…yet she still says I don’t pick things from a catalogue and stick my logo on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And no doubt hers will be some ridiculous price and the sheep will be snapping them up and licking her size ten for reference arse yet again.

'Ooh I just bought a new car and the man in the garage said is that LLL perfume and is that a sunglasses clip and when is her new bag coming out? And all the staff in the garage stood around and clapped...' 🥴

I have zero sympathy at this stage. I don't know why they can't see straight through her, with their gigantic glasses on a chain that they paid some crazy amount of money for. No wonder she is off the charts these days with the gabbling to the phone.

As for the fleece, it's bog standard. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll bring out anything, surprised she hasn’t designed a special pen with her logo in a exclusive box yet 😄

• Haha
And no doubt hers will be some ridiculous price and the sheep will be snapping them up and licking her size ten for reference arse yet again.

'Ooh I just bought a new car and the man in the garage said is that LLL perfume and is that a sunglasses clip and when is her new bag coming out? And all the staff in the garage stood around and clapped...' 🥴

I have zero sympathy at this stage. I don't know why they can't see straight through her, with their gigantic glasses on a chain that they paid some crazy amount of money for. No wonder she is off the charts these days with the gabbling to the phone.

As for the fleece, it's bog standard. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
She said on her stories yesterday that the fleeces are based on the Henriette Steffenson ones. Openly and blatantly admitting she's ripped them off.

She said on her stories yesterday that the fleeces are based on the Henriette Steffenson ones. Openly and blatantly admitting she's ripped them off.
Unfortunately Lisa it's only the 'design' that you ripped off from Henriette Steffenson!! And I'd use that term loosely as theyre nothing like them.I actually had to go and listen to her stories and heard where she said that...the Henriette Steffenson brand is all about sustainability and a no waste philosophy, and products are produced in the EU , none of which Fleecya can claim so she's an absolutely downright Del boy to even compare her fleeces to this brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah shes just a horrible old bat, tricking & fooling people every day. She’s not her usual manic self she seems to have super hyper days , Id say she is very hard to live with. The hard cross face in the the screenshot from the “live” God just shows how good filters actually are. Now I don’t know why watching her rubbing that God-Damn dog in her bed made me feel sick & then her stomach rumbles, its a totally normal human thing to happen but why wld u film it? just gave me the creeps watching her & I love my dog who is no stranger to jumping up on they bed with me, but I dont rub & cuddle him & film it for all my Insta friends to see ugghhh she makes me sick can’t get the noise of her stomach rumbling out of my head😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watch this space now.
Exactly.
Pen with matching box and rosary beads holder. Yours for the princely sum of 100 quid. Gabble gabble gabble.
---
All that stuff she is showing that is her own tat brand, should that have AD on it?

I actually gasped when I saw the price of the fleeces. Sixty quid. And the glasses chain thirty quid. I know it's been said before but if she brought out jars of air, the sheep would buy them.
'Thanks for all you do. I brought the jar of LLL air in to work and everyone was mad about it...'

On a slightly separate note, I read a review of some product on Boots' website last night along the lines of - 'it smelled like a toilet air freshener from the 1970s' 🤣. Very specific!
It made me think of LLL (can't think why 😉) and her fragrances that are 'poured in Ireland.' 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imposter syndrome is right. I hate women trying to dilute menopause by citing peri menopause. I'm a little older then her and I am calling it as it is. though v lucky with symptons. Lisa trying to appear younger hipper etc but her fleece is something my mother wears in the garden doing some work. Awful. Laughing at the rosary bead holder!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.