Lisa's Lust List #29 Bag a memorial for dead brother, Lisa only cares about herself and no others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Tullamore QVC Queen marches on,as usual giving zero f*cks about anyone else except herself.
The huns are bombarded with launches and are sitting up all night trying to access her crap website to spend their mortgage money on her personally designed Cheap china white label tat.
Sunglasses chains, for those who favour the school marm look, revolutionary white tee shirts in not one but 4 fabrics, yes 4!!
Her shiny as shite jackets are now available in Fuschia, pass the Tena Lady to cope with the excitement!
But the creme de la creme is THE BAG. Yes girls, it's coming, its an eye watering €220 and it's dedicated to her brother, that's right, the drunk driver who killed 3 including himself. Chrissy she hopes you're proud of her and that all the huns will think of you every day when they reach for their bag. Fleeceya won't though, she's spoiled for choice with all her LV and Chanel bags. Do as I say not as I do!
Somehow she bagged an invite to Suzanne Jacksons new product launch - maybe all the brown nosing in the latter stages of DWTS paid off, who knows. Anyhoo, Fleeceya was definitely the party pooper, resolutely bootfaced unless the camera was on her in which case she was having THE BEST NIGHT with her Paid for posse Friends, the absent Mark Rodgers and dependable Linda, whose hubby also appears to loathe Fleeceya.
Construction on witch Mansion is well underway, the builder appears to have the measure of her and sends her update photos so she doesn't arrive on site and be a total melt.
PJs, blazers and bags oh my. It's going to be quite the August for Fleeceya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her bundles didn't sell out
Why would they sell out? You would need medicated to buy anything from peeeelooo, just like Fleecya.. rip offs of proper products! Moroccan oil and the dyson style drier being a prime example!

Reactions: 6
I think Linda is too old for that short dress!!! 😂
Aw no I don't agree, I think she's highlighting her best points, she has good legs and the shape is flattering on her, not sure what the sparkle strip is on the top half is though🤔 it looks like it slipped around her boob by accident 😳😂

Whereas the self proclaimed fashion designer influenza (😂 love predictive texts sometimes) Lisa looks like she's wearing a burkha or hijab minus the head piece 💁 if I spent all my time at the gym, personal trainers and walking 10k+ a day I'd be rocking up in a mankini!😂 😂😂😂
ok a mankini is a step too far, but let's face it she should be wearing more stylish flattering clothes than a black sheet, has she not got a wardrobe full of clothes??????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Making the poor bewildered sheep email queries about the ‘sale’. She’s gone all shy on us 🤣

Just catching up on the past few days & have to just mention the handbag named after her brother, it’s unbelievable she has done this, the absolute brass neck of her. Nothing stops her from making €€€ Im now 💯 convinced that she is totally addicted to €€€ its all she thinks about, because if she stopped for one second to think about what she has done here naming a bag after her brother when he killed himself and others , maybe she would see how absolutely disgusting it is. She just doesn’t give a shite about anyone, anything or who she hurts all she sees is €€€€. Rotten to the core she really is. If that was my brother obviously I would be devastated that he died, but I would also be furious with him and totally mortified especially for my parents. I dont think I would even be able to speak about it to friends, let alone worship him on social media to thousands of followers as if he is a hero of some sort. This is the lowest of the low and just goes to show nothing will stop this woman from doing & getting what she wants. Horrible horrible person she really is.🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A friend of mine’s brother was involved in something bad a number of years ago and the family were in bits as they were an extremely quiet well off middle class family who were horrified and devastated…the brother died and whilst they were upset and grieving for themselves they never once broadcast it or brought him up after the event as they were aware of the damage he caused and were very acutely aware of the other innocent families involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A friend of mine’s brother was involved in something bad a number of years ago and the family were in bits as they were an extremely quiet well off middle class family who were horrified and devastated…the brother died and whilst they were upset and grieving for themselves they never once broadcast it or brought him up after the event as they were aware of the damage he caused and were very acutely aware of the other innocent families involved.
That's exactly what dignified normal people do. Grieve in private with consideration and respect for other people. This Lisa McGowan is another level altogether, her behaviour is very questionable and if she was my family member I would most certainly be having a word.

Reactions: 17
What I want to know is what did these women all wear before Lisa’s stuff??!! 🤔 They rave about the quality, colours etc, so wherever they previously shopped just didn’t cut it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I want to know is what did these women all wear before Lisa’s stuff??!! 🤔 They rave about the quality, colours etc, so wherever they previously shopped just didn’t cut it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably real designer but not any more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she wearing 🥱 looks like she’s heading to a funeral
It’s looks like an auld sack ... turning messages off , the aggressive reply she made when told site was freezing ... All is not well in HER house where her kept fella resides me thinks ..
---
Still not changed the spelling ! states she is not long up , she must have just hopped into the China Tat 🙈
Notice no Foxy Bean delivery for a few days and the usual ‘thanks Chris’ no scrambled egg breakfast 😳 not been sight or a peep about him for days .. Last weekend it was eat out Fri,Sat,Sun.
maybe he dared have a word with her about not having consideration for the unmoved victims families ? Somebody really needs to ..
Will she dare list it as the Chrissy bag on her website ? I think she will be brazen enough to do it .

Last edited:
It’s looks like an auld sack ... turning messages off , the aggressive reply she made when told site was freezing ... All is not well in HER house where her kept fella resides me thinks ..
---
Still not changed the spelling ! states she is not long up , she must have just hopped into the China Tat 🙈
Notice no Foxy Bean delivery for a few days and the usual ‘thanks Chris’ no scrambled egg breakfast 😳 not been sight or a peep about him for days .. Last weekend it was eat out Fri,Sat,Sun.
maybe he dared have a word with her about not having consideration for the unmoved victims families ? Somebody really needs to ..
Will she dare list it as the Chrissy bag on her website ? I think she will be brazen enough to do it .
Aul Crusty has fallen off the radar rightly. Maybe he did or said something the Queen didn't like nor want to hear.
If he'd any balls whatsoever he'd kick her to the kerb, but alas then he'd have to pay for his €30 steaks himself and we all know he's that tight if you stuck a bit of coal up his arse it'd come back out a diamond.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhhh lookie sheepie atcheap China bracelet next to my Rolex you bought for me .. look at the price ! Go on Ali Express you will find it all there , it’s utter madness to be taken in by this .. It’s not precious metal, it’s not designer ... Wake up ffs you silly ole mares , you buy that tat so she can buy Rolex, Hermes and a witch mansion
How many times did she say Chris , ok just for us Tattlers we know .. Going out in the. Lye China shirt? Yeah right , designers will be out to show off , no Chrissie bag that’s for sure .
Bet his son can’t stand her , no more than hers can stand Crusty ..
Big discount or freebies at the Old warehouse with all the tagging she is doing .. Bet Crusty not paying ..

Reactions: 4
No sign of the lodgers usual smiling pic when out for a free dinner…🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.