Lisa’s Lust List #27 Nurse Ratchet is useless unless its a hard sell, poor Crusty bedbound must be in hell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive said it before , thats not her original engagement ring .
Never a mention of a crash considering she shares her most private moments .

Reactions: 10
The caring role does not suit our queen, she's forgotten to turn over the calendar 🤯 And she's looking a bit tiredy today 💁🤣
---
The caring role does not suit our queen, she's forgotten to turn over the calendar 🤯 And she's looking a bit tiredy today 💁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing makes sense about this "car crash". I know Lisa lies about everything, but would she really go as far as making this up? Lisa who overshares everything, never said a word about this? The woman who turned on her phone to record the minute she opened up her eyes after surgery, who just posted the room number her partner was in, in hospital... there's nothing she wouldn't share, but not a word about this?? And absolutely no injuries? She had to be cut out but no signs of bruising, no talk of aches or pains? Not a scratch or a sprain?? It just doesn't add up

Also Lisa the tshirts are still ill fitting. What are the 4 materials it's made up of? You had no problem showing the Born dress being polyester, but you refuse to be transparent about your own brand. It must be a blend of 4 different polyesters

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good title @geordielass72 , thank you
‘I don’t do filters or botox ‘ omg the lies just roll off her Pinocchio gob... was she not visiting an aesthetic clinic?? Dont use filters 🤣🤣🤣 maybe explain when big buddy MR posts pics on saggy, lined face is totally different from the ones she posts. We all know than from late forties tha gravity hits the face not unless you got Joan Collons high cheek bones of course .. A lot of us opt for a bit of help , for now I opt for a good high up bun , tucks the ole saggy jaws up . Promised myself after COVID I would venture for fillers , will get there eventually .. The woman thinks herself a natural ageless beauty 🤣 no amount of designer bags , bracelets will alter that stern, greedy face ..
Deal with it move on the Ex DUMPED YOU plain and simple, he only stuck with you for a few years by the sounds of it , wearing his diamonds still!! How does Crusty stick it ? She is still hung up on the ex, she tells the world that she is building HER HOUSE , that the vehicles are HERS , the house the now live in is HERS .Poor F##k#r has had the balls kicked out of him..
Bet potential Gold digger girls will be queuing up to date the son after that article (in today’s world I should say girls or boys, don’t know his preference )
That journalist turning off comments 🤣 cant handle truthful comments I guess or
Greedy lodger encouraging her to beg for coffee (not that it takes much encouragement) Begging for a new machine not paid off then??
---
The most sincere face in Ireland 🙊🙊 Only a deluded needy sheep would believe that.
Chlobo on the way , she is wearing them with the DD Rolex again.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if I should say this or not, but I just had lunch with a friend and we discussed that article. Her sister is married to a guard and they can’t stand her either. She said she the hubby/bro in law checked the system and no mention of her being in a car accident during that time period.
Appara you can check by location or by name? I don’t know and I hope I’m not getting anyone in trouble.
That said, why would she lie? It’s such a strange thing to make up and I can’t imagine why she would make that up of all things

• Wow
I do remember an accident. She crashed an audi (it was an older car) . It was actually August 2016 (I messaged her to best wishes). I've just fallen down a rabbit hole but these was her posts so the article time line is off.

It might not be as bad as he is making out but the gardai are not involved in every accident if someone acknowledges liability and there is no major injuries. Gardai also have to be careful looking up info. There'd have to be a link or a reason I think.

The article though she made it sound like the lorry drivers fault. My god if she had fallen asleep the poor lorry driver could probably do very little. RTA are my worst fear now my eldest fella is learning. I nag nag nag him in terms of do not get into cars with drunken drivers, never drink drive and if you don't feel safe get out and I will pick you up wherever it is no questions asked. Can you imagine how her parents felt getting the call after her accident. No empathy for them in the article. Also find it funny how she wouldn't encourage her son to be independent or carve out his own success. Have fella similar age and we're doing ok but they won't be handed the keys to the kingdom. I'd rather they live off their own achievements.

Lisa's Lust List
9 August 2016 ·

My little brother looking after me again up there.. Gonna be offline for a couple of days girls so not ignoring you I'm just a bit shook, no injuries so alls good.. Thanks to everyone this morning for looking after me & my beep beep, the services in this country are top class...I spend so much time in my car maybe this was a little message from you know who to cut down my work load as I'm exhausted xxx

Lisa's Lust List
rotsoSenpdt1081ugt5A91 a g1u1a9l206l1170cu2h23hf8tim51s967lf ·

Just feeling really blessed and had to post this lads.. I'd a rough few days, need to sell all I own to pay for damage to my car lol
1f648.png
but feck it not a scratch did I get so all's good .. Supposed to be taking it easy but I'm a bit of a live wire and love this page too much xxx

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if I should say this or not, but I just had lunch with a friend and we discussed that article. Her sister is married to a guard and they can’t stand her either. She said she the hubby/bro in law checked the system and no mention of her being in a car accident during that time period.
Appara you can check by location or by name? I don’t know and I hope I’m not getting anyone in trouble.
That said, why would she lie? It’s such a strange thing to make up and I can’t imagine why she would make that up of all things
And the interior of the car never changed, until her recent purchase.

I hope its true for her mum's sake, because that is fucked up given how her brother died.

Reactions: 4
Those are no more Aviators than I am Cindy Crawford. All the jumping about, ffs wise up.
You'd never tire of slapping it would you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do remember an accident. She crashed an audi (it was an older car) . It was actually August 2016 (I messaged her to best wishes). I've just fallen down a rabbit hole but these was her posts so the article time line is off.

It might not be as bad as he is making out but the gardai are not involved in every accident if someone acknowledges liability and there is no major injuries. Gardai also have to be careful looking up info. There'd have to be a link or a reason I think.

The article though she made it sound like the lorry drivers fault. My god if she had fallen asleep the poor lorry driver could probably do very little. RTA are my worst fear now my eldest fella is learning. I nag nag nag him in terms of do not get into cars with drunken drivers, never drink drive and if you don't feel safe get out and I will pick you up wherever it is no questions asked. Can you imagine how her parents felt getting the call after her accident. No empathy for them in the article. Also find it funny how she wouldn't encourage her son to be independent or carve out his own success. Have fella similar age and we're doing ok but they won't be handed the keys to the kingdom. I'd rather they live off their own achievements.

Lisa's Lust List
9 August 2016 ·

My little brother looking after me again up there.. Gonna be offline for a couple of days girls so not ignoring you I'm just a bit shook, no injuries so alls good.. Thanks to everyone this morning for looking after me & my beep beep, the services in this country are top class...I spend so much time in my car maybe this was a little message from you know who to cut down my work load as I'm exhausted xxx

Lisa's Lust List
rotsoSenpdt1081ugt5A91 a g1u1a9l206l1170cu2h23hf8tim51s967lf ·

Just feeling really blessed and had to post this lads.. I'd a rough few days, need to sell all I own to pay for damage to my car lol View attachment 2143116 but feck it not a scratch did I get so all's good .. Supposed to be taking it easy but I'm a bit of a live wire and love this page too much xxx
So accident was almost 7 years ago and if they had to cut the car to get her out wouldn't it be written off rather than fixed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was planning on doing the same thing. My husband has guardi contacts and I was going to ask him to have them check. Another Lisa Lust Lie! I know she's terrible at maths, but surely even simplitan Lisa could know the difference between 3 and 7 years. She was posting happy go lucky posts after the 2016 accident, now in this article she makes it sound like it had a huge effect on her. bleeping lying sickening cow she is. She admits to falling asleep briefly and then makes it sound like it was the Lorrey drivers fault. I hope they have the balls to speak out against her!!

I had to stop watching the stories after the jumping because quite frankly I wanted to punch my phone. I've just continued watching and in one breath she says she's not full of herself- WHAT- then in the next she says she's so proud of herself. What a smug c*nt.
Oh Fleeceya the higher the you rise and the more people you use and abuse on the way the harder and more brutal the fall.
It's going to be glorious watching you fall off that perch. Because it is going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.