Lisa’s Lust List #24 Her flock are broke from buying her tat, her event dinners won’t make them fat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Shop girl for putting the thread together
---
Is baldy #ollox having a free fecking hip?? She has tagged them and she does not do any promoting for nothing .Notice the meal last night , no tagging because they probably had to pay . She can’t even post a review for local business , all about the money .. no dignity of any Rosie’s of him , basically all she had was some free sparkly and chocs from some random company .
Bragging old 🐄 dressed like an 80’s reject in a way too tight leather jacket.
Dope sheep paying for witch mansion. That’s all you will get now . Big house with not a single friend to invite around , just her her kept fella a her stupid dog rattling around it.
ISpy deserve all they get paying her , she can’t even remember their name now was it the other way around she would make a show of them. Won’t be long before she fetches out identities theirs .

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Definitely no freebies in that hospital.
Am I the only one on here who thinks it’s odd that she sat in the car drooling over her mansion drawings whilst the ‘lover’ had a consultation about a major procedure? We recently attended a similar clinic and there was no way my friend.. yes.. friend.. not husband, lover or significant other was attending alone, what kind of person arranges cocktails with the girls (cancelled) but organised none the less..and sit in the car whilst her significant other is having a consult? I accompanied a friend for moral support and to listen on her behalf in case she missed anything! Nurse Fleecya my ass… Nurse Ratchett more like!! On another note.. have we missed the run thru of the ‘goody bags’? Those trousers… holy moley.. big swingy baggy loose yokes that are an attempt to disguise the chunky legs… did ye see her flashing the pins.. trying to show she ain’t no chunky monkey on the auld leg/thighs 🤢
and… I guess ooooooonaghis reading here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
[QUOTEOn another note.. have we missed the run thru of the ‘goody bags’?[/QUOTE]

I haven’t touched the goody bag yet so I will go through it step by step over the weekend. I will give a description and size of everything and maybe someone else here might price it up

Reactions: 8
Arnotts better give this dope a script to go with every piece of clothing in the fashion show because I'm no style queen but I'd say these TROUSERS are wide legged 💁 not flappy🙄

Prancing around in her ispy freebie for now, cos she'll be "designing" her own 🙄 yanking it up, so we can see her body, pulling the top down so we can see the bralet , mammy will be belting the rosary beads off daddy with the shame of it all 🤣🤣🤣

And let's us just accept that for the next 12+ months we will hear "my style is contemporary classic/art deco" cos Arlene said it was 🤢

Let's hope Arlene doesn't mind your followers taking screen shots of HER designs to copy, I'm sure she'll be chuffed no end 😳 ye dope🙄

Cocktail with the girls, fantasyland 🙄 there are no "girls" in Dublin to have them with 💁

Finally your "bored" waiting on your partner to find out if they need a hip replacement 😳😳😳 AND did he drive there n back 💁 that must've been so comfortable for him 😳 you thoughtless cow😳

Post hip replacement surgery the after care is paramount to it being a success, good luck with that crusty 💁this dope has nearly killed the dog many times over, let's hope it works out better for crusty 😳 can you imagine her driving him to A&E every time he trips over one of her bras lying on the floor 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did you all see he said Hi Boss…she’s insufferable 😣
She's getting more irritatingly egotistical with every post😡 the sooner the bubble bursts for her and the IG braggy huns the better AND I hope the sheep can see where their hard earned wages and missed mortgage payment is funding her hotel style bedroom doors and distillery factory style ceiling in her house with many rooms💁

Reactions: 17
She tagged that hospital , only tags if there is freebies or big discounts . A lot of these private clinics are all into the Hun promoting game . Look at all the dentist who are doing it . Herself , Gorry, Corrigan to name but a few .
Such a caring loving relationship that appears to be, she can’t even offer morale support to her kept man majority of other halves will attend medical appointments with their other half , she sits in the car with her big egotistical head bragging about her witch mansion keeping the kept man out of the loop . That is not a loving relationship, she only has him to show she has a man , still wrapped up in the Ex, for gods sake she constantly mentions the break up, flashes his diamonds . Crusty appears to be in the relationship for the Free lifestyle he now has , doubt he was walking around in high end designers or consuming big steaks, big upgrades on holidays she paid for , drives her vehicles , lives in her house had his teeth done, the list is endless . The only reason we know all this is due to her sharing everything , gives him no privacy , seems to have zapped his dignity and self respect ,but I guess he suffers it for all the rewards. Now I could be wrong he might be loaded 😂

Reactions: 7
Not making excuses but I know someone who’s father had an appointment there a few weeks ago and his daughter had to wait in the car no one was allowed in with him I think Covid protocols are still in place in hospitals etc

Reactions: 6
What is she bawling for when reading that Mother’s day nonsense or am I just hard-hearted that crap doesn’t make me cry. “A tit show, I”ll tell ye later” nah don’t bother Lisa…such an attention seeking statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one on here who thinks it’s odd that she sat in the car drooling over her mansion drawings whilst the ‘lover’ had a consultation about a major procedure? We recently attended a similar clinic and there was no way my friend.. yes.. friend.. not husband, lover or significant other was attending alone, what kind of person arranges cocktails with the girls (cancelled) but organised none the less..and sit in the car whilst her significant other is having a consult? I accompanied a friend for moral support and to listen on her behalf in case she missed anything! Nurse Fleecya my ass… Nurse Ratchett more like!! On another note.. have we missed the run thru of the ‘goody bags’? Those trousers… holy moley.. big swingy baggy loose yokes that are an attempt to disguise the chunky legs… did ye see her flashing the pins.. trying to show she ain’t no chunky monkey on the auld leg/thighs 🤢
and… I guess ooooooonaghis reading here 😂
Nurse rachett 😄, Katy Bates from Misery also springs to mind

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only Lisa can get a builder to add a dog wash station :rolleyes: yet we had one done when we built our home 15 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is she bawling for when reading that Mother’s day nonsense or am I just hard-hearted that crap doesn’t make me cry. “A tit show, I”ll tell ye later” nah don’t bother Lisa…such an attention seeking statement.
Wouldn’t make me cry and I’m an awful soppy eejit, but wonder is her mum not well? Or as you said is she just attention seeking🙄

Reactions: 7
The plans for that house so unrealistic for us normal folk but yet she's sell sell sell and then gloating about her new build !!!! People bearly getting by ! Vile

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.