Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sloppy sloppy work, twice she called the sleep and space mist the sleep and space mask and then overlooked the ylang ylang on the back of the bottle, still hasn’t bothered to find out how to pronounce it. She must shift an awful lot of stock for the brands to continue working with her. Once again a designer dress for the photo shoot while in the next breath she flogs the Born one. Roll on the 29th indeed, only difference will be the flogging will be from the instagrammable locations in Greece instead of her upstairs.
She starts off by saying “I want to get my jobs done today”-even her tone makes it sound like it’s such an inconvenience but when there’s money in it for Lisa she’ll do it and yes sloppy and half arsed ways!

Reactions: 8
Omg she’ll squeeze an AD in anywhere!! She’ll be sitting on the loo next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will be suing some of the people on ali as similar designs and packaging as her own sunglasses 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see sosue me is launching sunglasses via mantra Tuesday next!! Wonder what the queen makes of this?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I see sosue me is launching sunglasses via mantra Tuesday next!! Wonder what the queen makes of this?!
Again..I ask..how is there a market in this small country for all these Instahuns to launch labels?!
And all their pop up shop nights?!
I'd really like to do an Ask Me Anything with people who give over their money to these huns.

Reactions: 12
Those glasses are way too big. I got some prescription ones in the opticians today. Every pair I tried on the girl kept telling me they're too big for my face. Hers are too big, even with a big head like Lisa.

Reactions: 7
Jeez does she ever get tired of listening to herself and how busy she is??!! We’re ALL BUSY 😡

Reactions: 11
Oh god Denise isn't doing the queen's hair. Why go all that way to get your hair done, where does she normally get it done?
Screenshot_20220616-225755_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most likely a freebie on the hair Doo
Also if she returns that orange dress to wherever she got it from I'll be fuming! She went and got a spray tan in it!!!! 😳😡

Reactions: 4
I am not gonna bounce here and agree with all comments, because no one has ever got to her. For me as her follower I got a sadness, not her showing it. I got an inner sadness and thst is an emptiness from lack of personal friendship with others aka. Sadly it s all about the buck. But guys isn't it sad to earn to make money rather than an experience had on a night out with friends. It's sad to watch bless her. For all yee thst give off about her if you are blessed to have a friend to have the crsic you a 100 percent richer than poor Lisa. Money is your worst enemy. I wish her to have a loving and rich experience with a friend other than Chris and murphy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am not gonna bounce here and agree with all comments, because no one has ever got to her. For me as her follower I got a sadness, not her showing it. I got an inner sadness and thst is an emptiness from lack of personal friendship with others aka. Sadly it s all about the buck. But guys isn't it sad to earn to make money rather than an experience had on a night out with friends. It's sad to watch bless her. For all yee thst give off about her if you are blessed to have a friend to have the crsic you a 100 percent richer than poor Lisa. Money is your worst enemy. I wish her to have a loving and rich experience with a friend other than Chris and murphy
She's not going to make friends at this stage. It's just her parents. Crusty looks like he doesn't even like her some of the time. Has to keep away from her as much as he can. I hope he stakes a claim to half her worth. Plenty of evidence on the gram to show the relationship. Him minding the dog so she can flog. If he has any sense he will get rid of the apartment or suck it up and marry her then fleece her like she has done to so many. He deserves something for putting up with her.

If anyone wants to buy AlterEgo they give all the same offers without having to pay her anymore. She swore by them until they stopped paying her and now she is doing her best to promote voduz/pelo. Clearly they're not giving her enough attention though and Denise mustn't be fond of her hence the bad hair styling.

Reactions: 2
The photo shoot is tit, the two of them back to back wearing orange dresses! They should have colour blocked, an orange and a pink, then she’s in a black dress?!? Summer?!?

Reactions: 3
Most likely a freebie on the hair Doo
Also if she returns that orange dress to wherever she got it from I'll be fuming! She went and got a spray tan in it!!!! 😳😡
It’s a dress from the nyles boutique…..wait for the sold out update 🙄 there’s only a size 12 left at 179.99!! So is it a size 12 you wore Lisa for reference??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.