Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading here both can’t handle their drink posing together. Pathetic ... Both look 💩 . All the style, some great colours .. Should be a competition for the worst dressed . Stables not doing very well dressing her

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion if anyone wants to use bits or change around as I have no idea how to make one. My skin is orange leather, my sunglasses are better than Chanel but I am the Tullamore Queen of China tat imports, no please or thank you then it’s off with your head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How old are they FGS .. only time he smiles is after the cocktails on another freebie outing for him... Tag along guy

Her smile really does not look that much different with that filter

Reactions: 1
She was wondering how many feathers were too many? That many!!! I’m all for a statement hat but that is ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
She better get her minions to send this next message,
‘ Hi Lisa, sorry to bother you, my husbands birthday is coming up and he wants sunglasses, just wondering will you be doing a men’s range’!!

Lisa McGowan Offaly’s QVC, I’ll sell anything from HRT to fanny vibrating machines, even the family business isn’t safe with me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great craic 😆🙄 She’s filling up on the drink I’d say!

View attachment 1453491View attachment 1453492
Dress is just awful- where is her nanny?
How old are they FGS .. only time he smiles is after the cocktails on another freebie outing for him... Tag along guy

Her smile really does not look that much different with that filter
That dress is just awful. Wonder what ladies at surrounding tables think of the carry on of this one. There are simply no words for how she behaves when she has a few drinks

Reactions: 2
Feathers on her head, linen on her bed, won't work for daddy, takes her sheep's money instead

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That Joanie ponie gives me serious ick vibes, she looks like the kinda "wan" that would start a row at a wedding by giving a lot of attention to another woman's man. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.